TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Barcelona

BarceloNation

Guest Barcelona

Since Banky lost his balls, we need someone around here that can both entertain *AND* provide quality posting on a consistent basis.

That man is me.

You are all my children and together we will rid this board of Banky and all other gimmicks in an effort to restore Hardcore Discussion to it's roots.

There will be no trolling, lurking, or other forms of gayness that follow Banky wherever he goes.

We need change. That change begins with you...

guest_point_finger.jpg

Together, we can.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Since Banky lost his balls, we need someone around here that can both entertain *AND* provide quality posting on a consistent basis.

That man is me.

You are all my children and together we will rid this board of Banky and all other gimmicks in an effort to restore Hardcore Discussion to it's roots.

There will be no trolling, lurking, or other forms of gayness that follow Banky wherever he goes.

We need change. That change begins with you...

guest_point_finger.jpg

Together, we can.

This is counter-productive. I already started a thread explaining my change in posting style, and how we can make this place better. This thread is simply wasting bandwidth on a subject that has already been covered. If you have more to say, please reply in the appropriate folder. If you have a problem with me, thats okay. We'll make this place better together, even if that means the sacrifice of me.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I'd make an accusation of a PBP who hated Banky who might be Barcelona (or whatever), but I'll let it slide because that would be annoying.

I give this gimmick my lowest rating ever. Seven thumbs up.

Guest Beeferton

This whole folder is focused on Banky, and PBP's who are not here anymore? This is getting weak!

I make TSM. It wouldn't be around if it wasn't for moi.

Banky, you ever consider a posting stable where everyone in it goes corporate? That could be fairly amusing. "Corporate Chave" "Corporate FrozenBlockofPiss"....think of the possibilities, man.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

"Corporate Oblivion" is ironically pleasing to the ears.

Edited by Agent of Oblivion

Banky, you ever consider a posting stable where everyone in it goes corporate? That could be fairly amusing. "Corporate Chave" "Corporate FrozenBlockofPiss"....think of the possibilities, man.

I'm always down for followers. Join me Corporate JSYK.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Corporate Banky = Gold.

Of course I thought WCW was great in 1991, so what the hell do I know?

That man is me.

No. It really isn't.

This was Chris "Women wouldn't come near me if I had a diamond necklace stapled to my fly, therefore I must return to TSM to give my life meaning" Eagan again, btw.

::sigh::

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
This was Chris "Women wouldn't come near me if I had a diamond necklace stapled to my fly, therefore I must return to TSM to give my life meaning" Eagan again, btw.

And is anyone shocked?

I was going to "Call it" earlier, but I don't wanna be branded a troll hunter so I ignored him.