TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
deancoles

Rock to fight HHH at wm20

I actually had a feeling the Rock would say no to such an idea because I actually believe Cena would own The Rock on the mic and the fans would be behind Cena if they did cross paths.

Right.

Try to convince yourself of that.

No one has owned Rock on the mic yet, and Cena certainly won't be able to. Cena's lines are all pre-determined backstage, but I'd love to see him improvise with Rock, Austin, or even '97 Michaels. It takes a special talent to be able to go out there and shoot the shit without scripting every single word. I don't think Cena has that yet.

Cena actually does have the ability to do those lines on his own since he's done it to a few people after events just on basic information. The guy has skills for it.

But against the Rock? Hey, I like Cena....but no chance in hell can he go mic for mic with Rock. Not yet at least.

It just seems like it's the best torch passing though since Cena is probably the best mic skills on Smackdown in terms of....umm....smacking people down.

I'd say Rock vs Jericho but Jericho seems to be turning face so that doesn't work. And Orton...my god, you want to talk about two guys who are nowhere near each other on the mic.

The more I think about it, none of the young guns are ready for the Rock. If any are close, it's Cena but Cena is a face so that doesn't work unless Rock turns heel.

Everybody Happy With The Rock's Attitude

Posted By Ashish on 12.11.03

Movie stardom has yet to get to him...

Word is that The Rock acted like "one of the boys" backstage at RAW this past Monday. He showed up early to the building (rare for a star of his level) and had warm conversations with everyone, even low level talent. He also spent a lot of time talking to Vince McMahon.

It is being said that he was also acting very appreciative of being welcomed back by everyone. His positive attitude made the other wrestlers happy of his return, even though him being back technically knocks everyone down a notch.

Credit: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter