TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

TWAS THE FIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS card!

Guest Suicide King

TWAS THE FIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS 2003!!!

AN SWF PAY-PER-VIEW EXTRAVAGANZA!

Tuesday December 16th, matches due at 10 pm!

Live from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio!

Theme song: "I Won't Be Home For Christmas" by Blink 182

Arena décor: Christmas stuff. No, really.

FEATURING…

Annie "Ichiban" Onita versus John "The Sinner" Duran versus Stryke versus Johnny Dangerous

Time to give out a little of that holiday spirit! Gifts will be given, and presents will be... um... presented! Everyone will get something but only one person will walk away the winner of the dreaded Stocking Stuffers match!

Four people will open this Christmas show with the possibility of some serious bling bling. And as if the material gains in this opening match weren't enough, the winner of this elimination Yuletide festival will win a shot at any belt they want... short of the world title. Not bad for one day's work!

Description: normal rules apply, EXCEPT: in each corner of the ring there is a pole. On each pole is a stocking. In each stocking is an item. Each person may retrieve ONE stocking at the beginning of the match and they get the item as their "Christmas present." They and only they may utilize their present as they see fit for the duration of the match. If anyone else tries to use their present, they are disqualified and eliminated. Some presents will be useful in the match, whereas some will be completely useless. In the stockings are the following: a brand new diamond studded Rolex wristwatch, the keys to a brand new midnight blue 2004 PT Cruiser (located backstage), solid silver knuckles for hitting people with, and a bunch of coal. For those who think that the coal sucks, consider what hitting someone with a sock full of pennies does. Match is elimination, pinfalls and submissions count only in the ring. The winner will receive a shot at the championship of their choice, outside of the World Title.

Send to: chirs3

"Judge Mental" William Hearford versus ???

Question Mark Man comes home for the holidays, but the Judge has decided that he is gonna earn some time and a half!

If there's anything Hearford hates, it's no-talent hacks coming in and stealing his thunder. There isn't a month that goes by that some schmuck who used to be able to wrestle stealing the limelight from those who truly deserve it, i.e. Judge Mental. Well, that ain't gonna happen this time son. Mental has taken the initiative and the moment he heard some decrepit retiree was coming back, he took it upon himself to end the veteran's run before it begins. Commissioner Stevens just chuckled and handed over the contract...

Description: Standard rules. ???, please PM your opponent your stats. If there is any confusion, PM me.

Send to: realitycheck

Xstasy versus Wildchild versus Michael Craven versus Crowe versus Linchpin

At stake, a shot at the world title. The stip, more ridiculous than I care to mention. The result, what may be an unintentional classic. Fear the Away in a Manger Match.

Wildchild only recently lost his much-valued HCG belt, but the Commissioner feels he is on his way to bigger and better things. Xstasy is a match for the Wildchild in every possible way, and possibly even more hungry for the title. Craven is determined that this time the stars are right for him, and he won't let anyone stand in his way. Linchpin is the wild card here, as the new US Champ looks to rise even further in the rankings! And finally, add in the completely recuperated Antichrist Superstar, eager to start off his new year with a bang, and some blood...

Description: Immediately to the right of the SmarkTron, a large nativity scene has been erected. The farm animals, shepherds, angels, Joseph, Mary, and baby Jesus are all there, and can theoretically even be used as weapons. In front of the baby's cradle is a large pit, 10 ft deep. To eliminate someone you must swaddle them in one of the many blankets provided around the ring and nativity scene, and chuck them into the pit. Once you are in the pit you have been eliminated and may no longer participate in the match. The last person left will get a shot at the World title, but not the very next one shot. That is reserved for someone. No DQ, no countout.

Send to: Grand Slam

Va'aiga versus Terrence "Janus" Bailey

The only thing under this Christmas tree is pain. More pain than you can possible imagine. And to the man who can survive the Bledisoe Cup Streetfight, the HCG Title!

Two monsters perhaps more at home on the Island of Misfit Toys... the Anti-Heel Machine and the Maori Badass. I daresay that this will prove to be the first of an exceptionally brutal series of matches, and very well may be the one that will be talked about more than any other... which monster will be slain, and which will walk away with one helluva Christmas present?

Description: Streetfight. No DQ, no countout, falls count anywhere. The match itself will begin outside on the streets.

Send to: Suicide King

"The Franchise" Mak Francis versus the Hville Thugg

Tis the season to be sadistic. And what is more sadistic than making a man admit that he is less of a man?

The rubber match in a feud that perhaps no one saw coming, but in retrospect was inevitable. Each man thinks he is the best, and will brook no dissent regarding that fact. Having split their first two matches, honor and unimaginable ego demand that they sink to new levels of brutality to find out who is the better man. Merry Christmas.

Description: I quit match. No DQ, no countout. The only way to win is to make your opponent audibly say the words "I quit" into a microphone so that the entire arena can hear it.

Send to: Grand Slam

Dace Night versus Charlie "Grappler" Matthews

It is apparently Christmas in Texas. I suppose that makes this Deathmatch ok.

What do you give the man who has everything? Well, Dace plans to give Charlie the thrashing of a lifetime. Matthews on the other hands believes it is better to receive than to give, and plans to receive Dace's ICTV title! These two men have more than a score to settle, and count on the winner being the man who isn't taken to the hospital for a transfusion!

Description: Texas Deathmatch. No dq, no countout. The only way to win is to pin your opponent for 3 seconds, and for that opponent to then be unable to answer a standing 10 count. Pinfalls only count in the ring. The winner is the ICTV champion.

Send to: chirs3

The Boston Strangler versus Erek Taylor

Two men descend into hell this Christmas, and neither will return. But one will be right, and that will be enough.

A long odyssey comes to a close here, as the careers of Strangler and Taylor will be over when the final bell rings. But as the philosophers say, the destination is nothing as only the journey matters. And these men have decided that their very personal long-standing issues can only be settled by a quick jaunt through hell. Two legends end, and one question will finally be answered. The question? Can a man rise above his past, or will it forever mark him?

Description: Hell in a Cell. I really shouldn't have to say anything else.

Send to: realitycheck

AND THE MAIN EVENT…

"THE SUPERIOR ONE" TOM FLESHER

VERSUS

EJIRO FASAKI

IN A TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS MATCH FOR THE SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Does Rule have Flesher's number? Perhaps. But Tom has faced a slew of challengers and if he has anything to say about it, the only number Ejiro will need is 9-1-1.

Earlier this month the unthinkable happened. The seemingly eternally dominant champion was beaten in the middle of the ring, cleanly, by Ejiro Fasaki. Since then, it's clear that Flesher has had Ejiro on the brain. The only way out of this fog is through, and thus Tom Flesher braves the challenge of Ejiro Fasaki one more time, but this time he has EVERYTHING to lose. And Ejiro has everything to gain. And if there is a more insidious, clever heel than Fasaki still in active competition I would like to know who. The evening of brutality ends with an honest to god wrestling match, and it may spell the end of an era. A new year begins soon, and it very well be the Year of Fasaki.

Description: Standard rules, DQ and countouts apply. The first person to win two falls by any means is the heavyweight champion.

Send to: Suicide King

*salivates*

Just as a note to all involved in the Away In A Manger match, I am updating my stats and they will be up as soon as possible. Not a big update, just some minor things.

Aie yie yie. Well, PM me these stats quick. I may ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO WRITE FOR THIS (It's still a maybe depending on how prepared I am for my Con Law final...)!

Xstasy versus Wildchild versus Michael Craven versus Crowe versus Linchpin

At stake, a shot at the world title.  The stip, more ridiculous than I care to mention. The result, what may be an unintentional classic.  Fear the Away in a Manger Match.

Wildchild only recently lost his much-valued HCG belt, but the Commissioner feels he is on his way to bigger and better things.  Xstasy is a match for the Wildchild in every possible way, and possibly even more hungry for the title...

Possibly?

:huh:

POSSIBLY?!?!?

:wacko:

Card Went Up: 3:15pm (King in chat omgwtf)

Janus Started Writing: 8pm (because it was too fucking hot earlier)

Current Time: 10:02pm (approximately 2 hours!)

Word Count: 4,500 and growing. (OMGWTF.)

.....even I scare me this time. :ph34r:

I would like to point out that Va'aiga vs Janus is a Bledisoe Cup streetfight. Reason? That's what the big annual Aus vs NZ rugby game is called. Extra rules? None. THat is all.

Just as a note, my updated stats are up.

(They've actually been up for a while but I forgot to post this information.)

Damn me!

Guest Evolution

I too was pulling for Jesus-Mania.

NOTE: "The Notorious" John Duran, not "The Sinner" John Duran. :headbang:

Kayfabe, WC. Kayfabe.

I'm thoroughly impressed with the Stocking Stuffer and Away In A Manger matches, although I think going back to the coal miner match in WCW, one of the stockings should have had a picture of Ejiro Fasaki in it.

This... is going to be an incredible show. Thank god it's due on the 16th and not the 14th. ;)

::tingles with anticipation::

Oooo! I can't freaking wait for this PPV! To be honest, I've been back for a few months now, but this is the first PPV match that I've truly been looking forward to. I've kind of just been going through the motions lately...trying not to no show, but with that second match against Francis, I am starting to feel it again. And I'm totally juiced to write this match...and then, read all the other outrageous matches on the card. More than anything, I'm interested in that main event...and a close second is Va'aiga vs. Janus...talk about beefy! I'd like to get into that match myself if I could...

Should be good fun people.

Da "time for some action" H

I've never really been a fan of 'joke' type matches, especially with something important on the line, but it should be fun, provided there's a good mix.

I'm also amazed at how huge the card is, squeezed out quite a nice looking show. Thugg's match is the best, of course.

Guest Goodear

Ahhhh vacation in Vegas was excellent and now I feel all nice and recharged to write a match against my guy, Tom. God did I need that break. I'm ready to fire the cannons again and maybe pull off the UPSET OF ALL UPSETS!!!! OMG!

Ho. Ly. Shit.

Best card you've produced since Genesis, King. Some would say it's over-stipped, but hey, it's Christmas! Only (minor) complaints are the lack of any Hannukah (someone help me out on the spelling here) themed matches, and the "I Quit" match, as I believe that that stip has been overused as of late (mind you, it will still be great.)

This is something that I actually plan on reading in-depth, and I'm not sure if Grand Slam (the marker of "Away In the Manger") is easily offended, but I want to see someone get beaten to a pulp with a baby Jesus mannequin, dammit.

Anyhow, there couldn't be a more suiting Christmas present for us SWF-ers. Job well done, King.

Guest Evolution

So the wrestlers in the stocking on a pole match won't know what they're getting, right?

Guest Evolution

Another question about my match:

Is it no countout, since the PT Cruiser WILL be backstage?

I am very disappointed in eveyone who comes right out and says they are not writing a match because they don't like the stip.

I had a whole lot more written, but I deleted it because I don't want to cause trouble, and I doubt anyone cares to hear my thoughts on the matter.

You know what, Mark? I'm sorry that I disappointed you; I respect you guys, and I know that you're trying to come up with matches that you think everyone will enjoy writing and reading. I'm sure that being a marker/booker is a hard and thankless job...

Having said that, however, I can't take it back. Look at my track record; every multi-man gimmick match I've ever been booked in, I've no-showed. I said at least a dozen times back in the JL that I loathe gimmick matches, and I really hate multi-man gimmick matches. Writing a match where you can't win by pinfall is a big enough challenge as it is, and even trying to come up with ideas for a match like this taxes my enjoyment to the point that I usually just say "fuck it." This doesn't have anything to do with anything, other than the fact that I can't wrap my mind around this stip. When I saw the card, I was like, "what the hell?" I spent the next couple of days trying to motivate myself to write the match, but failed miserably, and finally said, "the hell with it."

Either way, though, I shouldn't have made such a public display of voicing my displeasure with the match, and I apologize, to you, CC, and the rest of the boys.

- Dub Cee

I doubt I'll be able to write either, but for medical reasons.

Changing my medication dosage has warped my mind, and looking at the match makes my head spin. I'll try to write something at least, because this time, I really do feel guilty...