TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

TWAS THE FIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS card!

What makes it worse, Thugg, is the fact that, with exception of me and Johnny (if he's still even here), just about all of the LHW's in the fed are in the upper midcard/ME.

Yeah, that's right.

WAIT A MINUTE.

I said "just about;" DAMN!

If you don't like the multi mans, or any match for that matter, that CC tends to use to sort things out...make your own by doing angles and feuds.

That's easy for you too say. I've only ever had one person ask me if I wanted to feud with them, over three god damned years.

I did! Wheee!

I want my Christmas match and I want it now.

Wow, this thread just blew up while I was playing NCAA 2004.

I dunno WC, I disagree...I think the newbs would still go up against each other in the lower card of the fed, and the guys like the ones you mentioned would move up the card to make room for the newbs. They'd still run fueds against each other and have matches against each other, and those who are really good would have the opportunity to move up to more challenging stuff more quickly than having to wait in the JL for a bump and then have someone say "he's not ready cause he no showed a match or this one match wasn't quite as good as it should have been". Those who need tuning would get it in the lower card, and then move up when they're "ready" and those that are the tom fleshers of the world wouldn't have to wait 6 months before being able to right a single WF match. They would move up more quickly...

Da "has disliked the JL for a long time" H

Shut up...not the people...the concept.

But I will bite my tongue on that issue as it usually raises a huge debate that I can't possibly stay awake for. If anyone wants to know my views, AIM me tomorrow or something...

Da "time for sleep now" H

Guest Suicide King

whee. just got back from a midnight showing of LotR: RotK. Marking matches now.

Guest Suicide King

OK. The show will go up after 5pm eastern today, as we are still waiting on two matches from two different markers. Odd, really. All other matches have been marked, and I know which of you will be getting wins. On the upside, for those unfortunates who lose I promise hot holiday sex with Bobby Riley.