TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RoyalBlue

Who is RoyalBlue?

Ok.......I have had a question since the beginning of this thread. And then when he got banned it wouldn't be answered...now he's back........and now it can be answered.......it's the reason this thread was made.......so...................

WHO IN THE HELL IS ROYAL BLUE?

You started the thread to tell us........and you haven't done so yet.........I am dying over here!

Ok.......I have had a question since the beginning of this thread. And then when he got banned it wouldn't be answered...now he's back........and now it can be answered.......it's the reason this thread was made.......so...................

WHO IN THE HELL IS ROYAL BLUE?

You started the thread to tell us........and you haven't done so yet.........I am dying over here!

Nah, I made this thread to allow people to speculate who I am. If I am indeed someone familliar to this board you'll find out in due time. Hell, if I was someone familiar to this board you could probably work it out from what I've posted.

Guest Frank_Nabbit
Yeah, right.

Has anyone accused Frank Nabbit of being Tank Abbot yet?

That reference alone means he's been here for a good year

That's cool that it rhymes BTW, I never noticed that...

Yeah, right.

Has anyone accused Frank Nabbit of being Tank Abbot yet?

That reference alone means he's been here for a good year

That's cool that it rhymes BTW, I never noticed that...

It also means you've been here for a good year. Did you post under a different name?

Damaramu, for a start. And enough people to keep this thread going in my absence. And you two obviously care enough to deny you care.

Anyway, who says there's any mystery? For all you know I could be some average guy just started posting here.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Damaramu, for a start. And enough people to keep this thread going in my absence. And you two obviously care enough to deny you care.

Anyway, who says there's any mystery? For all you know I could be some average guy just started posting here.

Bitch, I know who you are, and I'm not too impressed with my findings. Quit acting like a fucking douche.

Then who is he, Banky? Seriously, this is getting quite ridiculous.

I'll let him disclose himself next time he is around and if he doesn't say, I'll tell. But let me say this, most of you will be surprised and a little disappointed in the guy.

I bet it's Malibu.

Now we'll have to endure him going HAHA OMG YOU GUYS THAT WAS SO SWEET - JUST LIKE TIFFINI MALIBU.

Please hand me a gun.

Seeing as how you haven't been here long, but seemingly endured that as well, my guess is your a PBP yourself.

So, here you go...do the job yourself.

::hands gun over::

Eh....I'm not that important.

From that one post, you sound a lot like New Me.

Glad to hear you feel good about yourself just because people are responding to you. Heh... well, as long as you don't find that pathetic...

I can assure you its not TNM. Its one who is held in higher esteem than him.

Guest HungryJack

And then you said it was quantity that mattered, which does a lot to contradict your "point".

Thus, making people believe you a retard.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
STAT!

someone make me givea fuck!

Be careful, CWM. Royal Blue will teach you a lesson that you'll never forget...watch your back.

*Looks behind him*

Ripper's staring at my ass.

STAT!

someone make me givea fuck!

Be careful, CWM. Royal Blue will teach you a lesson that you'll never forget...watch your back.

*Looks behind him*

Ripper's staring at my ass.

He's not the only one :wub:

From that one post, you sound a lot like New Me.

Glad to hear you feel good about yourself just because people are responding to you. Heh... well, as long as you don't find that pathetic...

I can assure you its not TNM. Its one who is held in higher esteem than him.

CJ? Chave? Dames? Dave Meltzer?