TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

The Titillating World of Cosplay

I dunno, I think that there is something wrong with someone under the age of consent playing someone like Morrigan.

That being said, its not too badly done.

I think the more disturbing quality about the Morrigan picture was her love for Queen Amidala of Episode 1. Theres a poster and a toy of her!

Seriously...would you send your kids in a store where a cleark was dressed like that?

Sure! That way when they grow up, they have someone else besides me to blame for all of their problems. It's a win win situation. I get to go down as a decent to good parent and they will be totally blameless for being a loser. Victory all around.

And that Mai girl, holy good god damn!

Seriously...would you send your kids in a store where a cleark was dressed like that?

Sure! That way when they grow up, they have someone else besides me to blame for all of their problems. It's a win win situation. I get to go down as a decent to good parent and they will be totally blameless for being a loser. Victory all around.

well played...well played indeed.

That last Cammy seems way too young to wear that in public and way too damn skinny. Ugh...hip bones poking out.

I like the first one.

ghey picture

Now THAT'S funny. Why is it a guy as Crossdressing Cloud? Why do Aeries and Tifa (both very rawr) just sti there and not give a shit? The complete incongruity of the pic just made me laugh, a lot. I'm not sure why.

I know this thread deserves a bump, but I don't know who any of them are.

Oh wait, are the last ones meant to be Guilty Gear?

hpim0480uc7.jpg

Why do I have the feeling one of those two is a guy?

hpim0480uc7.jpg

Why do I have the feeling one of those two is a guy?

I thought it may be the one on the left that's a dude, based-off the Steven Tyler mouth. Then, I saw the Chyna-esque chin on the one on the right, and now I'm confused.

I'll endure the bad ones in order to get to the good ones, like that first Cammy. Holy mother of God, she has the ass for that costume.

And those elf girls... yeah, I would do all kinds of nasty things to both of them.