TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

The Titillating World of Cosplay

I'll endure the bad ones in order to get to the good ones, like that first Cammy. Holy mother of God, she has the ass for that costume.

And those elf girls... yeah, I would do all kinds of nasty things to both of them.

That would be Alisa from Alisa Kiss. She's a professional... something. Here's her site (NSFW):

http://www.alisakiss.com

She currently live in Georgia and frequent anime cons all along the east coast. She got into cosplaying in 1996 at AWA2 with a Sailor Moon costume and have since constructed and put together over 100 costumes with no end in sight.

She have a deep love for animals and have three dogs and a ferret. She is volunteer with Molly's Militia, an animal rescue group. They rescue and foster shelter animals from euthanization and find them loving homes. It can get pretty hectic around here sometimes!

She is a member of a Rocky Horror cast in Atlanta and often perform Saturday nights. Rocky Horror is a cult movie classic that is the longest running movie in history. Every other Saturday night, the cast puts on a show by dressing in costumes of the characters and acting out the movie. Audience members shout lines at the screen and use props when appropriate. This is called "audience participation" and is the reason the movie has been so long running. It's a lot of fun! Characters that she play include Janet, Columbia, Rocky, and Frank.

Aside from cosplaying, she also deeply enjoy it's relatives, modeling and photography.

She is a member of a Rocky Horror cast in Atlanta and often perform Saturday nights. Rocky Horror is a cult movie classic that is the longest running movie in history. Every other Saturday night, the cast puts on a show by dressing in costumes of the characters and acting out the movie. Audience members shout lines at the screen and use props when appropriate. This is called "audience participation" and is the reason the movie has been so long running. It's a lot of fun! Characters that she play include Janet, Columbia, Rocky, and Frank.

And I'm in love.

Did you copy and paste all this information or do you know this much information about her and the Rocky Horror Picture Show?

And I'm in love.

Did you copy and paste all this information or do you know this much information about her and the Rocky Horror Picture Show?

I think that info is copied and pasted from one of her sites. Probably her personal bio site or whatever.

If you want to be creeped out a bit, I think there's a rumor that one of her previous photographers was her uncle or her dad.

I love Rocky horror but I never understood how it became such a cult film/ got people to dress up and shout lines etc? Is it a gay thing? And if so: I thought Grease would have been a better candidate.

Young Don King?

Nah, Phoenix Wright. I did the same thing a few pages back in this thread. Edit: Images are broken now, though.

I love Rocky horror but I never understood how it became such a cult film/ got people to dress up and shout lines etc? Is it a very attractive in a way that I can't explain thing? And if so: I thought Grease would have been a better candidate.

I wouldn't say it's a g-ay thing however the show is addicting in a way, but it's kinda hard to describe. I help put on the Rocky Horror Picture Show in Oakland, and we get a lot more straight males than g-ay males. I think what attracts people the most is that it's not normal and that it's a very social atomphere and also the audience gets to have fun and participate. I also noticed a lot of people don't really dress up either. It's kinda hit or miss. Most of the time we get people who are just running around in their underwear, lingerie or something, or just wearing street clothes.

I think another factor also depends on what type of Rocky Horror Picture Show with live cast that you see. Some casts just go crazy with it and do random things during the movie and can't really go along with the movie without looking at the screen and some casts (like the one I'm on) try to be screen accurate as possible. The costumes are as close as possible to the costumes in the movie, the actors are able to perform along side the movie without looking at the screen, and really don't do any crazy antics during the movie unless it's a theme show or something. You might go to one show where people are just shoutting random stuff, getting up and doing some crazy antics, and the actors are doing the same as well and you might be really confused on whats going on and the only mindset you have is "what the fuck is going on?". Or you might go to a show like mine, where people are more so just yelling stuff and having fun without doing crazy random things. We also sell the things you're suppose to throw or use doing the movie with a list that tells you when you're suppose to use or throw the items. So even new people can keep up with the regulars.

Also Rocky Horror = Maybe the 1st cosplay.

.....Fucking word filters.