TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JasonX

One and Only Cancer Returns Thread

Just when yoy thought the cancer was gone, the shithead HHH has the belt again. God knows the WWE couldn't see how much better Raw was with HHH without the belt and marginalized to the outskirts of the show but we got to give the whore who fucked his way to the top rather than earn his success get the belt again and crush both Golberg and Kane in the process.

Guest Max Peter David

I'm boycotting the Raw Brand until someone other than HHH or Goldturd gets the belt.

Am I the only one who doesn't hate this idea? Everyone in Evolution has a belt, like an old school 4 Horsemen deal. It might turn out ok........or maybe I am just in a positive mood, I dunno.

It would be cool in a horsemen way if ANY OF THEM COULD WORK A DECENT MATCH.

Flair, even at his old age, is the only one that can even work a decent match.

I wonder what tommorrow's insider headline is gonna be, partaining to HHH winning the World Title back.

"Plans originally were to have Goldberg retain his title by pinning Triple H, to keep distance between Goldberg and Kane for their big showdown at the Rumble.

However, word is that HHH suggested that the match would be a big enough draw on its own without the title, and having it non-title and building up a separate title match besides would provide for two intriguing PPV headliners instead of one."

You guys do realize that Triple H won the title in a schmozz, right? Kane got the chokeslam on Goldberg and then Batista pulled Kane out of the ring. There was no crushing involved.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with the HHHate (except that it's beyond cliche at this point), but at least watch the PPV before you bust a nut about the proceedings.

Guest Salacious Crumb
Worst HHHate thread ever. Seriously guys, its just pathetic.

Evolution with all the belts is cool, and you should all just admit that to yourselves.

How is it cool?

The nWo, which was a million times better the first year, never held all of the WCW titles at the same time and I'm pretty sure people wouldn't have liked it if they had.

Guest Salacious Crumb

While it's cool to see Flair with a title, it really sucks that Batista has the other half of it.

I don't understand the logic behind giving Flair and Batista the tag belts. This just seems to have come out of left field.

They stole it from my booking of EWR. They'll drop em at the Rumble to somebody.

Guest Stunt Granny

I can't really bother myself to defend HHH against all this irrational garbage, but beside Jericho, HHH is the best Raw can do with a Champion.

I also think that the Flair-Batista team is the first interesting thing to happen to the tag division in a long time. Anything but the Dudz and La Resistance.

But, who's gonna be next to challenge HHH for the title? RAW officially has no more credible challengers for HHH. Yeah, there's still The Rock, but he's not here full-time anymore.

I don't understand the logic behind giving Flair and Batista the tag belts. This just seems to have come out of left field.

Batista was pissed that he lost to Shawn Michaels. Evolution said they wanted to go 3-0 at Armageddon. Flair suggested entering the tag match and getting the tag belts, which by my vantage point, is a pretty darned good consolation prize. Evolution uses their connections with Bischoff to get the job done.

Bingo. Evolution comes out smelling like roses, even if one of them did lose.

And for all you people who'll have a coronary if HHH keeps the belt, I honestly doubt they'll keep it on him for much longer. He'll lose it at the Rumble at the latest, methinks.

I honestly didn't think they'd put the title back on HHH what with him going to be gone most of the month to film his movie.

I honestly didn't.

Maybe I'm just a very, very stupid optimist.

But, who's gonna be next to challenge HHH for the title? RAW officially has no more credible challengers for HHH. Yeah, there's still The Rock, but he's not here full-time anymore.

They kinda hinted that it'd be Kane, seeing as they ended the PPV with Kane throwing a tantrum.