TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

"Intercepted Email" From Don Callis

INTERCEPTED E-MAIL FROM DON CALLIS TO ERIK WATTS

Earlier today, NWATNA.com was made privy to an e-mail that TNA Management Consultant Don Callis sent to Director of Authority Erik Watts. Although we cannot reveal our sources, we can tell you that we believe this to be an authentic e-mail. While reading, keep in mind that according to our sources, it has not yet been determined whether or not this Wednesday's match between Sting and Jeff Jarrett will be for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship (regardless of what Callis says below).

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 10:17 AM

To: 'Watts, Erik'

Subject: Tomorrow Night

Erik,

OK, so you were able to get the match between Sting and Jarrett on this week's card. Great, congratulations. You are a rock star. Go celebrate.

Oh, by the way, this match will not - NOT - be for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. Not if I have anything to do with it.

Who the hell do you think you are, anyway? You've been causing trouble around here for a little too long. You stick your nose into everyone's business, all in the name of "authority". You wear those stupid hats and those stupid shirts and you have horrible hair. Maybe you should take a look at me and realize that THIS is how a respectable authority figure is supposed to look.

Well, I've pulled a few strings. I've talked to a few people. And I'm quite sure that the Sting/Jarrett match tomorrow night will NOT be for the title. How do you like that, Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes? What are you going to do when you fly your boy Sting all the way to Nashville and he doesn't even get to fight for the strap?

Eh, why do I even bother with an imbecile like you who prances around with a tramp like Red Riding Hood or whatever her name is. Oh, and if you so much as put your hands on me tomorrow night, you WILL hear from my lawyer - AGAIN.

Don Callis, M.B.A.

--

Don Callis

TNA Management Consultant

References Available

Guest Goodear

Uhm, maybe its me but shouldn't they announce that the thing is non title on the actual show rather than in this manner? Maybe its just me.

Well...technically regardless of what Callis writes in an email the decision of whether the match will be for the title or not is going to be a storyline that runs through the show.

Why?

Don't ask me.

They're kind of damned if they do, damned if they don't as usual.

If it's non-title Sting will win, and that will make people happy...but this could be Sting's last appearance so him going over the champion is bad.

On the other hand...if it is for the title you know Jarrett is winning...and no one wants to see that.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 10:17 AM

To: 'Watts, Erik'

Subject: Tomorrow Night

Erik,

OK, so you were able to get the match between Sting and Jarrett on this week's card. Great, congratulations. You are a rock star. Go celebrate.

You wear those stupid hats and those stupid shirts and you have horrible hair. Maybe you should take a look at me and realize that THIS is how a respectable authority figure is supposed to look.

Oh, and if you so much as put your hands on me tomorrow night, you WILL hear from my lawyer - AGAIN.

Don Callis, M.B.A.

--

Don Callis

TNA Management Consultant

References Available

Hilarious!

"OK, so you were able to get the match between Sting and Jarrett on this week's card. Great, congratulations. You are a rock star. Go celebrate."

*Laughs out loud.*

Did Callis get a haircut, though? It looks seriously bad.

Guest The Last Free Voice

That's a real aohell account too. I sent an email just for kicks, but all i got was an auto-reply.