WCW Mayhem(N64)

WCW Thunder(PS)

WCW Nitro(PS)

WCW/NWO World Tour(PS)

WWF Attitude(PS)

WWF War Zone(PS)

Hardcore ECW Revolution(PS)

(I got them)

Worst:WWF Royal Rumble-Only 21 Wrestlers! Their should have been more Wrestlers.When you elliminate a Wrestler the same one keeps coming back in.Yeah I know only 21 Wrestlers it has too.Anyways,Their are no Special Matches,No Season,No CAW,etc Just 21 Man-Rumble and 10 Single Matches W/ Partner I think(I haven't played it since 2001) Game play sux too.Grapple-Punch/Kick/Finisher,Thats it.If you like Aracade Wrestling Games,You might like this.

Best:Not sure,I dont think I have a Favorite.

What is your Worst and Best? Remember only 1 :)

Guest Askewniverse

Best: WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain (PlayStation 2)

Worst: Pro Wrestling (Sega Master System)

Well, Royal Rumble was just supposed to be an arcade game...it didn't promise any special features in the first place.

Best: Wrestlemania 2000/No Mercy (I'm torn)

Worst: Legends of Wrestling II

Guest Besus

Well TS,Ok.I didn't even have a Com in 2001 or Even read anything about the game.In 2000 it was my 1st time ever seeing the game so I just buyed it.

I thought it was gona have like atleast 30 Wrestlers,Caw and More Modes. I "thought" wrong,Oh well.Now I have a Com so I read about games before I buy it and Pick up some Magazines too.

Best: No Mercy

Worst: WWF WrestleMania Steel Cage Challenge (NES)

Truthfully, I really didn't think Steel Cage Challenge was as abysmally bad as every reviewer on the 'net said it was. But it's definitely the worst wrestling game I've ever actaully owned.

BEST - WCW/NWO Revenge (N64)

WORST - WWF King of the Ring (GameBoy)

Royal Rumble was awesome back in its day. Where else can you play as Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Randy Savage, Ted Dibiase, Bret Hart & Curt Hennig in the same game? You even got Tatanka & Crush for laughs. I believe it was also the first console WWF game to feature a Royal Rumble match and the first since Wrestlemania Challenge to have seperate movesets and finishers. I played that thing on the SNES for months. Pretty much until RAW came out.

Edited by Kahran Ramsus

Let's see... I own the following (not including ROMs):

Super NES:

WCW SuperBrawl

Sega Genesis:

WWF Royal Rumble

Nintendo 64:

WWF WarZone

WWF Attitude

WWF WrestleMania 2000

WWF No Mercy

WCW vs. nWo: World Tour

WCW/nWo Revenge

WCW Nitro

WCW Mayhem

ECW Hardcore Revolution

PlayStation:

WCW Thunder

WWF Smackdown

Dreamcast:

WWF Royal Rumble

Giant Gram 2000

Fire Pro Wrestling D

I think that's everything. After very little deliberation, here are my picks.

Best Game: Fire Pro Wrestling D (Runner-Up: WWF No Mercy)

Worst Game: WCW Thunder (Runner Up:WCW Nitro)

Edited by Matt Young

Royal Rumble was awesome back in its day.  Where else can you play as Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Randy Savage, Ted Dibiase, Bret Hart & Curt Hennig in the same game?  You even got Tatanka & Crush for laughs.  I believe it was also the first console WWF game to feature a Royal Rumble match and the first since Wrestlemania Challenge to have seperate movesets and finishers.  I played that thing on the SNES for months.  Pretty much until RAW came out.

Yeah, when I first saw Royal Rumble I thought it was the coolest game ever. Since graphics and sound were pretty much everything to me back then (I was only 8), I was especially impressed with the theme music (some of the themes sounded pretty close to the real things) and the huge digitized pictures at the player select screen (except in Lex Luger's picture, where he appeared to have gray hair).

And to Ground Zero: is it possible for a game to be worse than Thunder? I rented it once and I swear to God I could not figure out how to play it at all.

Guest JebusNassedar

Best wrestling game I have: Fire Pro D

Best wrestling game I own: FPW2 (Sad, no?)

Worst wrestling game I have: Toukon Retsuden Advance.

Worst wrestling game I own: DC Royal Rumble.

Best wrestling game I have: Fire Pro D

Best wrestling game I own: FPW2 (Sad, no?)

Worst wrestling game I have: Toukon Retsuden Advance.

Worst wrestling game I own: DC Royal Rumble.

Whats the difference between "have" and "own"?

Actually, I would have said Thunder was better due to the character selection, the animated wrestler taunts, and the ability to switch affiliations between nWo Hollywood/Wolfpac/WCW/Raven's Flock, but what kills it for me is the tie-up meter where you can mash buttons and literally drain your opponent's entire energy bar in 10 seconds. And to think, I actually bought that game brand new at full price...

Guest Coffey

Best: WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain

Worst: Legends of Wrestling

Truthfully, I don't own that many wrestling games anymore. I got rid of a lot of them.

Actually, I would have said Thunder was better due to the character selection, the animated wrestler taunts, and the ability to switch affiliations between nWo Hollywood/Wolfpac/WCW/Raven's Flock, but what kills it for me is the tie-up meter where you can mash buttons and literally drain your opponent's entire energy bar in 10 seconds. And to think, I actually bought that game brand new at full price...

Yeah, nothing beats "WCW United States Champion: A Starfish"

Guest Coffey
Best - King of Colosseum

I've yet to import this despite already having the PS2 w/ flip-top.

So, I take it that you highly recommend it then?

Guest Besus

I just read on a site,That if you win the Rumble in WWF Royal Rumble(DC) 6 times a Inferno Match will be avaible in Modes. I wonder if this is true.Anyone ever heard anything about this?

That's bullshit. There are rumors like that for all wrestling games, it seems. The only game to have an inferno match was ECW Anarchy Rulz. I have played tons of Royal Rumble on the DC, and there are only 2 modes- exhibition and the Royal Rumble itself. There's nothing at all to unlock in the game except Vince and Shane McMahon as secret characters.

I own the following:

WWF Raw (SNES)

WCW vs. nWo World Tour (N64)

WCW vs. The World (PS)

WCW Nitro (PS)

WCW Thunder (PS)

WCW/nWo Revenge (N64)

WWF WarZone (N64)

WWF Attitude (PS)

ECW Hardcore Revolution (N64)

ECW Anarchy Rulz (PS)

WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game (PS)

WWF SmackDown (PS)

WWF WrestleMania 2000 (N64)

WWF No Mercy (N64)

Def Jam Vendetta (PS2)

Legends Of Wrestling (PS2)

BEST: WWF No Mercy (N64). Excellent gameplay, great CAW, and a Story Mode where each victory/loss affects the following match(es). Had Def Jam Vendetta featured a better Story Mode and a CAW (maybe a CAT: Create-A-Thug) and not everybody had the same running moves, I'd pick that. Faster gameplay than No Mercy, fun matches, and easy-to-master controls.

WORST: WCW Thunder (PS). Nitro with different characters and a Cage match. When Rey Mysterio Jr. can powerbomb The Giant with just a touch of a button, something's wrong. Not to mention that the moves were nearly impossible to pull off.

Edited by CoreyLazarus416

I own:

WCW/nWo World Tour

WCW/nWo Revenge

WCW Mayhem

WWF No Mercy

WWF/E Wrestlemania X8

Best: WWF No Mercy

Worst: WCW Mayhem