TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DubWiser

Place your bets

Guest DubWiser

Rules

One question per show. (Raw, Smackdown, and PPVs. Heat and the syndicated shows are nullified due to them sucking.)

Difficulty of the question will determine the amount of points it's worth (1-5). Some questions will just be based on dumb luck, while others might actually require some insight.

After a PPV, the poster who's accumulated the most points will be crowned Champion. Then, in the interest of fairness, the points will reset.

Betting closes once the shows start.

Let's start off with some of that dumb luck...

Raw (2/11) (For one point)

Name the first person to get hit with a chairshot...

Guest Anglesault

But that should be part of it. If you can't get here soon enough, you HAVE to choose Jazz. It will suck with 350 people picking Austin.

Guest Tony149

It's fine to pick the same guy. It's like betting on sports games. Are you going to tell a person he/she can't bet on team xxxxx because somebody else already did? No.

I would find it hilarious if The Undertaker hits The Rock with a chair at his house. Since it was reported (1bob, I think) The Rock would be off TV this week (They're going do The Rock got hurt by the Tombstone on the limo angle) because he's burned out from working 14 straight days re-shooting his movie and wrestling. And would return at the PPV.

Guest Anglesault

I just said that becuase we are trying to pick "a champion" and if the same six people pick the same answer every week, that can fuck it up.

Guest DubWiser

Anglesault: Not every question is going to be worth the same amount of points, and the odds of two or more people getting every question right are pretty slim, thinks me.

Anyway, I'm picking Regal...This might actually make watching his segment worthwhile.

//Probably not

Guest DubWiser

Here's a ruling for ya: If Rocky is off tv this week, and The Undertaker shows up at his house while he's all lamping out and shit and bashes him with a chair...You get one and a half points.

Good luck.

Guest alexcc79

RVD...and do I get a bonus point if I correctly predict that Bubba Ray Dudley does it?

Guest The Vanilla Midget

its not beyond the realms of possibility though, she is probably going to have to miscarry somehow...

Guest Dark Lotus

Well, they started this last week, I'd like to see it continue... Steph keeps trying to "help" HHH (kinda like my 2 year old nephew likes to "help" cook) and keeps getting hit... :)

Guest The Vanilla Midget

lotus: yeah, except that doesnt actually get anybody over except stephanie herself (perish the thought).  if this angle is to go anywhere, they need to have somebody in particular cause the miscarriage, or have steph lose due to shock, etc.  the shock that jericho is the father might work, though the more i type, the less that what i am thinking makes sense... oh well.

Guest Dark Lotus

I thought the whole point of the angle was to get Steph over anyways.  :)

Seriously, she seems determined to get herself over as a face at least in the short term, which just isn't working for her.  She doesn't have face heat, she doesn't have heel heat, she has "GET THE FUCK OFF MY TV" heat.  And this angle just comes off as stupid.  I work at a radio station, and all morning we've been running commercials for Raw tonight, and I'll be honest, you'd never know it was a wrestling show from hearing the promos.  It sounds more like a failed WB show like Dawson or 7th Heaven.  And that's how this angle is playing out.  Like one of those wheels-off teenybopper shows.

Guest Canadian Gangsta

I don't know why, but I'm going with HHH.  I just have a feeling...