TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ace309

Help me with my alternate finisher!

Guest Ace309

Hey folks. I think my secondary finisher (a Texas cloverleaf that I call 'the Superior Stretch') needs to be either replaced or renamed.

My primary finisher is an avalanche brainbuster that I call 'the Boilermaker.' The name doesn't really fit the main point of the character - who's an obnoxious heel who thinks he's a face, with a drunken-college-kid subplot - but I like it and I'm keeping it.

My secondary finisher should be something I can do to someone heavy, since I mainly use it when it's not logically sound to use the top-rope brainbuster.

Any ideas for a new name or a new move?

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Well, a lot of guys have high-flying impact moves to use on the bigger guys, but you're not really a high flyer.  My advice would be to go with something that can generally be applied on someone in any situation, regardless of body type.  Variations of DDTs and neckbreakers are probably your best bet for that, or you could go with some vicious striking move, though those are hard to pull off.

Mayhapy an inverted facelock swinging neckbreaker (read: Reno's Roll the Dice, Chris Daniels' Last Rites) would be a good thing for you.  I don't think anyone's used that as a finisher yet...and you call it..."The Superior Snap!"  Or...the Flesher-Go-Round! Or...uh...

::falls over;:

Guest Suicide King

Edwin has good points.  But I think a Submission finisher still goes with your character the best, what with your constantly trying to prove your superiority and all.  I'd stick with that route.  The Cloverleaf is good.  My personal favorite Cloverleaf variation is a reverse elevated cloverleaf.  You know, you'd be back to back with the guy pulling his leg over your shoulder as his other leg digs into the kneepit that is supporting his whole body weight?  I love that move.  used it once in a match even.

And as far as namewise goes, maybe "The Complex," as in Superiority Complex?

Those are wonderful points King, but I really think that's a bit complex.

What you need for a finisher is to take a page from G0R0's book, and adopt the GORO OROG GORO as your finisher. You punch them, but here is the key. Really hard.

I'm sure someone with your intelligence and savy could turn that into a monster of a move. It worked for G0R0.

And really, whenever asking yourself something wrestling related, you need to ask just one question.

WWGD?

I rest my case.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Either that, or use the G.O.R.O. (a DDT), followed by the O.R.O.G. (a reverse DDT).

OHMGODZ!!!1!

GORO IS BEINGZ OWNINGZ THE SMARKZ%$()*%^&%($$@!!!!!!1!!!!

Guest Suicide King

Everytime someone says G0R0, one of my brain cells dies.  And dammit, I don't have many left to spare!

G0R0 G0R0 G0R0 G0R0 G0R0 G0R0 G0R0 G0R0 G0R0 G0R0 G0R0!!!

Any-who Tom, if you feel that you want to get rid of that move then go ahead and it! Then you could come up with a new move yourself, not get rid of it in the first place or you could do something else.

Guest Suicide King

It occurs to me that I should job you Cutthroat, but, alas, you're doing a fine job of that yourself.

:P

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"If you steal the Paranoid Freak-out I'll gut you and feed you to the pigs.

Otherwise, anything would work.  

Mothernature says, pigs are frightening creatures..."