TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

The Agnes Era Begins!

Wow, just wow.

Oh, and Im a fence sitter on this whole thing. Can't decide between CWM and Agnes.

Hermit, go home.

One more thing: WHY THE HELL DO I ALWAYS MISS THE GOOD THREADS?

You're not very nice.

People who don't join my era will end up here:

hell.jpg

*The Kid's entrance music hits with ANGER~!*

Cole: What the hell is The Kid doing out here? This is not the time or the place for these shananigins.

Kid: Hey hey hey...cut my music. How the hell could you have a thread all about the one and only Agnes without me? Agnes Jr. How quickly you fools forget.

Guest FrigidSoul
hell.jpg

"Ahhhhh, no more Katey Lang...for the love of all that is good in the world!!!"

Guest Bottled Black
**Calls press conference to announce his free agency**

I thank you all for coming, and I will be short. I am declaring myself a free agent and will be offering my services to the highest bidder.  Again thanks for coming and let the bidding commence..

*offers two pennies, a button and piece of lint, plus all leftovers and one bitch*

Well since this is the only offer on the table... I guess I support the Hermit Era..

** Thinks about how bad that sounds **

Ummm I mean the bitch clinched it..

Guest Bottled Black

**Thanks everyone for coming to press conference **

I just want to say that Hermit really made me feel like his era would be all about family, and that's whats most important to me. Not money, or women, or fame.. I just wanted to support an Era that stresses family and Mr. Hermit I feel presented the best opportunity..

** Whispers to Hermit **

When do I get the bitch?

Guest Anglesault
*shakes hand of Munky at televised press conference, who is wearing a Deranged Hermit Era jersey*

::Runs into the televised press conference and german suplexes Hermit through the handy flaming table that's there for no adequately explored reason.::

Guest Bottled Black

** Comes to defense of Hermit by lifting podium and slamming it down on Anglesaults cranium **

** Overhears offer being made then turns and hits Hermit with shard of shattered podium **

20 bitches??? I only got 1, who's the bitch now????

Guest FrigidSoul

*drapes AngleSault in Jeff Weaver and Danny Tartibul merchandise and watches him run away crying*

** Comes to defense of Hermit by lifting podium and slamming it down on Anglesaults cranium **

Whoa! He may accept the deal! Although if he doesn't you do whatever you feel like to him (while I put a Agnes....err BoSox jersey on him)...

** Overhears offer being made then turns and hits Hermit with shard of shattered podium **

20 bitches??? I only got 1, who's the bitch now????

*offers extension with another 19 bitches*

Guest Anglesault
*offers contract to Anglesault for 4 years, 60 million lintballs, 20 bitches and all Kurt Angle merchandise*

I'm not so easily bought!

::No sells, because I can:

Wow, just wow.

Oh, and Im a fence sitter on this whole thing.  Can't decide between CWM and Agnes.

Just For The Record; People Who Endorse Agnes Will Be Given A Free Commemorative Pin. The Pin Contains A Picture Of The Man We All Know And Love, Agnes, And Is Easily Attachable To Clothing. Only 50,000 Of These Commemorative Pins Will Be Made, So Hurray, And Support Agnes Today!

Guest Bottled Black

** Apologizes profusely **

** Chases down Anglesault and hits him with car **

Who ever supports Agnes will also get a free blow job from any boardmembers mom or girlfriend of their liking. Or in the case of our female Agnes bandwagon joiners...Agnes will go down for ONE NIGHT ONLY.

Who ever supports Agnes will also get a free blow job from any boardmembers mom or girlfriend of their liking. Or in the case of our female Agnes bandwagon joiners...Agnes will go down for ONE NIGHT ONLY.

That's just a bonus. The Commemorative Pin is the real selling point.

Guest FrigidSoul
Or in the case of our female Agnes bandwagon joiners...Agnes will go down for ONE NIGHT ONLY.

That offer will sway all the females to the Deranged Hermit Era

Guest Anglesault
*gets the BoSox jersey out*

::Continues an 85 year Yankee tradition by pissing all over the BoSox jersey::

WOOHOO!

*offers each member their dream woman for joining the Deranged Hermit Era*

Please man! That's too fake. Try to keep this thread realistic.