TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Regarding Name Changes

TSM Posters,

There are too many people consistently changing their name to the point that I don't even know who is who anymore. Some do it for fun, others do it for gimmicks, either way, it's distracting and when I have to ask who is who and if such and such person is a previously banned poster, something is wrong.

After next Monday night, there will be no more name changes until April 2nd, unless it is needed (such as for E-Feds or something important).

So, I suggest that you all choose a username that you will be happy with by Monday and request your change in this thread.

Dames

Good.

I though about requesting this step a while ago, but decided against it because it would have resulted in an argument I ultimately wouldn't have given a damn about. The people whose posts I enjoy reading don't change their names at all (TheMikeSC, DrTom, Jobber of the Week, JMA, Agent of Oblivion, &c) and the rest don't matter. But now that you've gone ahead with it, I suggest that you allow no more than one name change per year per person.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Thank you.

My head was about to explode trying to figure out who was who.

There are too many people consistently changing their name to the point that I don't even know who is who anymore. Some do it for fun, others do it for gimmicks, either way, it's distracting and when I have to ask who is who and if such and such person is a previously banned poster, something is wrong

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

Guest FrigidSoul

I want to see RRR's name changed to Tomko and Czech Republic's name changed to Fertig before this goes through.

Good.

I though about requesting this step a while ago, but decided against it because it would have resulted in an argument I ultimately wouldn't have given a damn about. The people whose posts I enjoy reading don't change their names at all (TheMikeSC, DrTom, Jobber of the Week, JMA, Agent of Oblivion, &c) and the rest don't matter. But now that you've gone ahead with it, I suggest that you allow no more than one name change per year per person.

I'm certain you meant to have me in that listing as well.

Well, making the most of this limited opportunity, I would like to request a name change. I ask that my name be changed from

prez

to

Prez

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Damn, I wanted to change my name every week to all the different New York Knicks starting this month.

I guess I'll keep this name.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I wouldn't mind variations on names as long as I still knew who they were.

But I'm sick of never knowing who's who anymore.

And if a mod reads this, can you change my name to "chave II: electric boogaloo"?

EDIT: If that's too many letters, can you chnage it to "chave II: wrath of chave"? And if that's too many letters, can you change it to "less than chave"?

Edited by RoyalBlue

Wait a minute!!! You're chave?!? My world is rapidly crumbling around me...

Nah, I'm just a chave tribute band, just as you should be.

I still think you should change your name to "FrozenBlockOfChaveReborn"

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

NB: I actually think this is a terrible idea

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Everyone will be on a downer after Wrestlemania

Please change Dave O'Neil, Journalist's name to "Hater, Hater, Masturbator"

Thank you.