TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Latest On WWE Schedules Of Mick Foley & The Rock

Latest On WWE Schedules Of Mick Foley & The Rock

It's the Rock-n-Sock update.....

- Despite The Rock stating a few weeks back that he would be working WWE shows through January, at this point he is not expected to work the Royal Rumble. His return schedule has yet to be finalized.

- The plan for Mick Foley is to keep him off TV until around the Royal Rumble date, at which time he would explain why he walked out against Randy Orton on 12/15.

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Guest Choken One

If they are still thinking about Rock/HHH...That how he should return...

Rock helps Shawn or fights off Evolution and Shawn wins the title (one night reign)...

Rock shouldn't be in the rumble...

Guest Choken One

But Why?

It's Foley Vs Orton at WM.

The Rock Should just cut a "I'm Back" promo...

Or they could do Shawn Michaels Vs. The Rock for the title at WM?

No, God no. I want to see HBK vs. The Rock just as much as anyone, and MORE than most people...it's one of my only dream matches left that I really want to see. It's just, no, I don't want Rocky in ANY title match, period, have it be one he wins or not. There is no use in him coming back and either having a shot at the title OR winning it, it's pointless.

A match between HBK/Rocky would be just fine without a title on the line.

I agree about Rock not being in title matches. It always pisses me off to no end when they have him do that when we all know he's going to be leaving.

As for HBK/Rock though, I just don't think it would work very well. HBK's gaining overness faster than anyone on Raw, and Rock's gonna be impossibly over when he gets back. It would just hurt for one of them to have to play the heel at this point.

Actually, as I think about it more, even "playing the heel" could be overcome, but both of them also need a win at Mania. HBK is getting more comfortable as the number one face than anyone has in months, making him need a win, and seeing Rock come back just to job to somebody has gotten tiresome to the point that the fans will want to see him get a pinfall victory at the biggest Wrestlemania of all time.

If they do Rocky/HBK, I don't want it to be about heel vs. face. I'd love to see a straight up classic face/face bout...it could really be something special, even without anything on the line.

Maybe at the finish of the match have HBK turn heel or something, but not durring the match.

Guest ChrisBenoitPMW

The Rock has never beaten HBK right? Well have Rocky cut a promo saying that he wants to face Michaels @ Wrestlemania! Hogan WM18 & Austin WM19 build ups redone but I don't care I'd love it!