TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

CWM....

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I am leaving TSM forever.

That's a loss for all of us.

Who are you gonna cop your act from now?

He came back. What a shock.

Maybe you can steal your act from Triumph. I hear he's pretty funny. Tell me that you're gonna poop on me. Please. Maybe you can come back as Anglesault v. poop.

I've been the same way on this board for over 2 years. There's no need for me to go out and steal your act now.

When I want to leave the board, then come back, then leave, and come back again, THEN I'll steal your act.

...kinda like how I stole your thread? You're my bitch. What now?

Yes. You are such a badass. All of the greatest badasses have posted on internet wrestling message boards at one time or another.

You're pretty good at making fun of people via the internet, but I bet you're a little pussy when confronted in real life.

Oh no. The secret is out. I am a gigantic pussy. Angle-Plex has resorted to physical violence. How boring. You're much better at attacking CWM's alcoholism. It sure takes a tough guy to do that....or it takes a boring loser to imitate Banky.

I didn't know Bob Barron stepped foot in Hardcore Discussion.

If I had his face, I wouldn't step out my front door.

Originality.

We are insulting Bob Barron's appearence? Why didn't I get the memo? When did he finally decide to do this?

Maybe you can steal your act from Triumph. I hear he's pretty funny. Tell me that you're gonna poop on me. Please. Maybe you can come back as Anglesault v. poop.

I've been the same way on this board for over 2 years. There's no need for me to go out and steal your act now.

When I want to leave the board, then come back, then leave, and come back again, THEN I'll steal your act.

Yes. You are such a badass. All of the greatest badasses have posted on internet wrestling message boards at one time or another.

You're pretty good at making fun of people via the internet, but I bet you're a little pussy when confronted in real life.

p545%20grain%20pot.gif

kettle.jpg

ahmed1.gif

He's a small cat?

Paging Mr. Piss...

p545%20grain%20pot.gif

kettle.jpg

ahmed1.gif

= owned

Guest FrigidSoul
Pot...kettle...Ahmed Johnson?

I understand the bridge between pot and Ahmad Johnson

Banky, I'd like to know how I'm immitating you. Did you invente the "internet wrestling message board guy that makes fun of people" gimmick? Face it, people like you are a dime a dozen on message boards. I'm not immitating you at all.

This thread needs Prince Paul.

cover_01_17_2000.jpg

Prince Paul is bu'uglay

Banky, I'd like to know how I'm immitating you. Did you invente the "internet wrestling message board guy that makes fun of people" gimmick? Face it, people like you are a dime a dozen on message boards. I'm not immitating you at all.

He PERFECTED that gimmick.

He didn't invent it but he's worlds better then you at it....OMG...I'm defending Banky now :throwup:

13 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

12 Members: Murmuring Beast, bob_barron, Shadow Sovereign, FrigidSoul, HarleyQuinn, Munky, RoyalBlue, The Superstar, 'trane, HungryJack, SpiderPoet, Kotzenjunge

Is Plexy anonymous now?

Be fair. There can/is/will only be ONE Banky on any message board. Best there is, was, and ever will be. You'll miss me, bitch. Won't you? I'll miss you. Please don't follow me on the way out, I don't want your head too far up my ass. You love me. nooootch

He didn't invent it but he's worlds better then you at it....OMG...I'm defending Banky now :throwup:

Next thing you know you'll become an A's fan

*hell freezes over*

Or you'll accept that the Bosox are the Yankees bitch for ever

*universe implodes*

Guest FrigidSoul

I'm just waiting for Bob Barron to post...maybe this will draw him out

snl.jpg

Be fair. There can/is/will only be ONE Banky on any message board. Best there is, was, and ever will be. You'll miss me, bitch. Won't you? I'll miss you. Please don't follow me on the way out, I don't want your head too far up my ass. You love me. nooootch

Ha. I've seen someone like you on every message board I've been to. You keep leaving and coming back just for the attention. You're nothing special Banky.

Ha. I've seen someone like you on every message board I've been to. You keep leaving and coming back just for the attention. You're nothing special Banky.

Then why are you copying me?

whatyouredoinghandyap.gif