Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

CWM....

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Accepting the Sox as the Yank's bitch is grounds for death in New England

You crazy Puritan witch hunters...

Guest FrigidSoul

Especially when we're now better...Curt Schilling and Keith Foulke give us the extra pitching we lacked last year

Banky, I'd like to know how I'm immitating you. Did you invente the "internet wrestling message board guy that makes fun of people" gimmick? Face it, people like you are a dime a dozen on message boards. I'm not immitating you at all.

Be fair. There can/is/will only be ONE Banky on any message board. Best there is, was, and ever will be. You'll miss me, bitch. Won't you? I'll miss you. Please don't follow me on the way out, I don't want your head too far up my ass. You love me. nooootch

Ha. I've seen someone like you on every message board I've been to. You keep leaving and coming back just for the attention. You're nothing special Banky.

Then why are you copying me?

I not. I'm a hundred times better at flaming than you when I want to be. But this isn't about you. This thread is about CWM, so I'm letting you off the hook.

Especially when we're now better...Curt Schilling and Keith Foulke give us the extra pitching we lacked last year

Bah. No one is happy on that team. Greediness makes morale sink. Nomar hates the Sox. The sox don't want him. Manny don't like them. Some want Grady back. Schilling is getting old.

Guest HungryJack

Well, then. this thread isn't as awesome as i was hoping it would be.

At least the Flames are crushing the Rangers.

And in honour of this thread:

They come from a land were the sun don't shine

running away from the cold

They travel so far in the name of love

hoping the dreams will come true

Walking the way through endless fields

trying to make it together

??????????????????

????????????????????

And they will give anything

just to be free from the pain

and they won't surrender

Living in a world of promises

Living in a world of dreams and hopes

Lost in the city wondering why

no one will open the door

It's more to the truth than meets the eye

something they all felt before

And they will give anything

just to stand tall once again

and they won't surrender

In the tan of the nigh can hear them crying

out for a life to hold on to

Somebody knows were the answers lying

wait for your trails and don't let go

In Flames - World of Promises

In Flames is cool.

PS Banky is cool too.

Guest FrigidSoul

That entertainment center in the photo rules...but I'm puzzled as to why there's a training toilet in their living room

Banky, I'd like to know how I'm immitating you. Did you invente the "internet wrestling message board guy that makes fun of people" gimmick? Face it, people like you are a dime a dozen on message boards. I'm not immitating you at all.

Be fair. There can/is/will only be ONE Banky on any message board. Best there is, was, and ever will be. You'll miss me, bitch. Won't you? I'll miss you. Please don't follow me on the way out, I don't want your head too far up my ass. You love me. nooootch

Ha. I've seen someone like you on every message board I've been to. You keep leaving and coming back just for the attention. You're nothing special Banky.

I not. I'm a hundred times better at flaming than you when I want to be. But this isn't about you. This thread is about CWM, so I'm letting you off the hook.

What? You want me to leave you alone? Gimmick infringement angers me. Don't senselessly attack your friends - thats so Banky of you. Go back to the tool-shed and rework this gimmick of yours. Triumph would be sad.

PS Banky is cool too.

:wub:

Bitch, you made me blush

Guest FrigidSoul

Bah. No one is happy on that team. Greediness makes morale sink. Nomar hates the Sox. The sox don't want him. Manny don't like them. Some want Grady back. Schilling is getting old.

Nomar is in a contract year though so he'll produce in order to prove he's worth the big bucks he's looking for. Manny doesn't care where he plays...he's off in Manny land. Also Curt Schilling is still a horse

I assure you all this is not a swerve. CWM has changed for the worse over the past few months and I'm sick of it.

Um, I'd say that's exactly the reason you two would be swerving us. CWM needs to feel justified on top, when in reality he just needs to get off my television.

HHHating is passe. It's time to bring in the new era.

Up with CWMalevolence

What? You want me to leave you alone? Gimmick infringement angers me. Don't senselessly attack your friends - thats so Banky of you. Go back to the tool-shed and rework this gimmick of yours. Triumph would be sad.

Hey, if anything, you copied my gimmick. I had never even heard of you until the first establishment thread, and by that time I was one of the most popular posters here on The Smart Marks.

That entertainment center in the photo rules...but I'm puzzled as to why there's a training toilet in their living room

For a small child?

Only you would notice that...

Hey, if anything, you copied my gimmick. I had never even heard of you until the first establishment thread, and by that time I was one of the most popular posters here on The Smart Marks.

You were still sucking on your mommy's tit when I was owning this place. So shut the fuck up you second rate Anglesault wannabe who aspires to be a 7th rate Banky.

Times flew by, world changed, people changed, nobody cares about your overrated, overhyped ass

Sorry to burst your vision Agnes but Banky's completely taken this shit over

Yes. Keep complimenting people and they may actually acknowledge you some day.

Nomar is in a contract year though so he'll produce in order to prove he's worth the big bucks he's looking for. Manny doesn't care where he plays...he's off in Manny land. Also Curt Schilling is still a horse

Just remember that the Yanks got stronger too.

whoopdedooyukon.jpg

Guest FrigidSoul

For a small child?

Only you would notice that...

oh c'mon now, its yellow and blues stick out like a sore thumb.

I am however good at picking up things in photos others don't

I want your undivided attention. Don't try and deflect the heat onto others, bitch.

Oh gee, I'm so bothered I need to compliment people to get myself noticed. Look around at my other posts, I'm not exactly Mr. OhlookatmeIneedattention guy

Oh gee, I'm so bothered I need to compliment people to get myself noticed. Look around at my other posts, I'm not exactly Mr. OhlookatmeIneedattention guy

I love you.

Haven't we always fueded over sports teams? So how am I ignoring you? Don't worry, he's simpyl grasping for straws.

Guest HungryJack

Dude, you've never been popuar ANYWHERE. here, you were an Anglesault nuthugger, then you left, now you're back and you appear to want to be some sort of King Shit Disturber. face it, even MrZsasz starts shit better than you.

You've been getting chumped since the thread began. Give up...

Guest FrigidSoul

I don't believe they did. They lost Andy Pettite, Roger Clemens, and David Wells...then replaced them with Javier Vasquez who's never proven himself in pressure situations(even AngleSault is worried about him) and Kevin Brown who's had one healthy season in the past 3 1/2. Jason Giambi's knees will be in Mo Vaughn shape by June and we've all heard how Lofton and Sheffield are clubhouse cancers. I think its back to the Bronx Zoo age

I don't believe they did. They lost Andy Pettite, Roger Clemens, and David Wells...then replaced them with Javier Vasquez who's never proven himself in pressure situations(even AngleSault is worried about him) and Kevin Brown who's had one healthy season in the past 3 1/2. Jason Giambi's knees will be in Mo Vaughn shape by June and we've all heard how Lofton and Sheffield are clubhouse cancers. I think its back to the Bronx Zoo age

Pettite is the only guy remotely close to being a loss. Forget Wells. Sheffield will make their offense stronger. Lofton will be a great lead off hitter. Sorriano will propser without the spotlight on him at the lead off spot.