TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Paypal account

Damn but all those people said they would pledge money. Since that sign up for Paypal and get five bucks thing is a good idea, you should post a topic telling everyone about it and how its an easy way to save the forum.

Do it in the WWF folder. Who cares if they move it...at least it will still be a title on the WWF main page for a little. Do you want me to do it dude?

Guest JHawk

I had to put money on my paypal account to cover 5 bucks and it hasn't been processed yet.  Once it is you've got that.   Maybe that's the problem for those who are already on paypal.  No idea what those who need to set up initial accounts are waiting for though.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Paypal Update

Everyone thank John Hayes

Our Account is now at 112 dollars and some change

As soon as I find a check, im routing the money into that and sending the payment to the server people

Ill post the receipt here

Keep em coming people! we aint done yet...We still need about 80 more dollars to give us time

Guest griffinmills

In case anyone is wondering, I'm John Hayes but I post under "griffinmills."  I gave because I like the site first and the message board second.  Hopefully the site will live up to expectations :-)

Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

I'll stick by my comittment of money on the pay pal as soon as they stop trying to get me to make a 250 dollar purchase before i get that bonus deal...

I'd be willing to give money by money order...i dont do credit cards and the paypal thing seriously pissed me off...maybe i signed on for an account the wrong way or something...

Guest cobainwasmurdered

i have the same problem with it that redhot thumbtack i the eye did.

fck it. you want my money i'l mail to you or something because i seriously hate computers