27 members have voted

1. 1. Best Korn Album?

• Korn
    • Life Is Peachy
    • Follow The Leader
    • Issues
    • The Untouchables
    • Take a Look in The Mirror

I think I'm going with "Issues" because it brings back some super fond memories, though technically, their best album is probably "Follow The Leader."

Follow The Leader. The band finally figured out how to write a song, and what do the fans do? Hate on them for it.

What? Do you WANT more generic "dun dun CHA-CHUNK" guitar riffs while Fieldy pretends to be able to play bass and Jon whines about his life? At least Follow The Leader showed some basic musicianship skills.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

First album, far and away. It's horrible honestly but at least it had some genuine passion involved.

All in all, Korn may be one of the most pathetic bands ever. Or at least one of the more annoying. Every album is gonna be the next level of creativity or heavier than ever and every new album procedes to suck dick in the exact same manner that all previous did. It's kinda funny in a sad way. I'm still not sure if the bass and drums different at all on any of their songs but thats just me.

I can listen to them as long as I don't pay attention. They're actually pretty good as background noise. Unfortunately every Korn fan I've ever met is an idiot. They suffer for their audience.

I like Life Is Peachy the best.

The self title debut is the best and Issues is probably the worst.

I don't know, I happen to like all of their albums.

Well alot of other people do as well, it's just this board that we are in the vast minority.

I don't know, I happen to like all of their albums.

I like all of them except Issues. Untouchables was disappointing, but had a few decent songs.

I'd rank them this way.

Self Titled

Life Is Peachy

Take A Look In the Mirror (This will end up being their most underrated album since no one bought it.)

Follow The Leader (I really have to listen to it again. Haven't heard it since 2000.)

Untouchables

Issues

Guest JumpinJackFlash

I never owned a Korn album, but 'Freak on a Leash' is my favorite Korn song, so I'll have to go with Follow the Leader.

The only band that managed to stay as generic as possible while Davis whines about how his life is...IN EVERY ALBUM.

Ok Davis, WE GET IT. You had a bad life, go hug a teddy bear and shut up.

These guys are done and they don't even know it. Then again, you'll always have teens who can relate to a talentless twit who cries about how tough life is and how angry he is cause Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let him have a pony.

He's like if Veruca Salt had managed to write music, THIS is the music. Annoying, chunks of what appears to be sound but you aren't sure as loud screaming begins shaking your ears.

But dear god, don't let Korn fans hear you don't like their music. Cause Korn is beautiful and saved their life.

Guest mesepher
But dear god, don't let Korn fans hear you don't like their music. Cause Korn is beautiful and saved their life.

You hit the nail right on the head with that one. My exgirlfriend really dug Korn (along with many other inferior bands) and I can't believe how upset she would get when I would explain just why they were so bad.

Then again, you'll always have teens who can relate to a talentless twit who cries about how tough life is and how angry he is cause Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let him have a pony.

That's exactly it. You always will have them, so there will always be a place for Korn. If you are a whiny teen, then it's right up your alley, if you aren't, and I suppose most of here aren't, you won't "get it".

Hence why if I listen to them at all, I don't pay attention. Without the lyrics, it's all just a heavy sludge with no highs or lows, and that's ok by me.

Definately the the first album. If not for its influence, then simply because it was original at the time and not a parody of itself like the others. I will even go as far as saying Limp Bizkit are better than KoRn. Yeah I said it.

Guest Doyo

If you want to hear something that is so bad that it is hilarious, try listening to Fieldy's solo

rap album.

B00005V3WA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Guest netslob
These guys are done and they don't even know it. Then again, you'll always have teens who can relate to a talentless twit who cries about how tough life is and how angry he is cause Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let him have a pony.

well, if you consider getting raped by your father and not getting a pony the same thing, i guess your right, spunky.

well, if you consider getting raped by your father and not getting a pony the same thing, i guess your right, spunky.

Well, if you consider a father and a mother the same thing, then yeah. Jon Davis has said several times in various interviews that his father never did anything like that to him, since his dad was with a few bands and did touring all of the time. His mom molested him. And? Is it really worth five albums of him doing nothing but going "I HATE MY LIFE" over and over? No, it's not. Dude, even Kurt Cobain talked about more, and Jon, he was WAAAAY more depressed and fucked up than you could ever hope to be.

Guest netslob

hey, no one's pointing a gun at your head and forcing you to listen to'em, studley ;)

I got Follow The Leader back when I was young and stupid and liked Got The Life. I never have and don't want to hear any of the other ones, so I'll vote for FTL :)