WOODBRIDGE, NJ

8:00 PM BELLTIME

MAIN EVENT

A BATTLE FOR RESPECT

TEDDY HART

-VS-

THE NOTORIOUS 187 HOMICIDE

JAPW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

SLYK WAGNER BROWN AND APRIL HUNTER (JAPW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS)

-VS-

THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELZ- EC NEGRO AND KC BLADE (CHALLENGERS)

HIGH FLIERS DREAM MATCH

JACK EVANS

-VS-

DEREK WYLDE

-VS-

THE INSANE DRAGON

GRUDGE MATCH

THE ROCK SUPERSTAR KAOS

-VS-

JUSTICE PAIN

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CONTENDERS MATCH

SONJAY DUTT

-VS-

RODERICK STRONG

JAPW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

AZRIEAL (CHAMPION)

-VS-

JAY LETHAL (CHALLENGER)

ALSO APPEARING…………….

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS, JAPW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION DAN MAFF, BALLS MAHONEY, AND MANY MORE STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK

It'll be interesting to see how Hart and Homicide work together. I think it would be an amazing match, and all of the light heavyweight matches look great.

Let the insipid talk about how Homicide should "teach Hart a lesson" begin!

This looks like a really fun card, and I am creaming for the potential Jay Lethal/Roderick Strong matchup. :)

Edited by r4g

Guest Markingout
LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CONTENDERS MATCH

SONJAY DUTT

-VS-

RODERICK STRONG

Roderick is blowing up. I am glad for him. He is an awesome FL talent. As for Hart vs Homicide. LOL.

Good to see "The Rock Superstar" getting some well deserved East Coast love. I just amy have to enture up to NJ to take a look at this show, considering it's got TEDDY HART~!, JACK EVANS~!, Kaos, Pain, and a bunch of other guys rarely seen on the East Coast.

As much as I'm a fan of both guys, and as much as I disagree with you about the match being likely to suck...if you DO think it'll suck, then why are you citing it as a reason that you may attend the show? Really, no hostility or anything intended...just got curious.

As much as I'm a fan of both guys, and as much as I disagree with you about the match being likely to suck...if you DO think it'll suck, then why are you citing it as a reason that you may attend the show? Really, no hostility or anything intended...just got curious.

I'm a huge fan of Kaos and Pain. It's been so long since I've seen Kaos's manerisms that they're as good of a reason to go to the show as any.

The match may not necessarily suck, but I can't see it going beyond **. Hell, the best Kaos matches I've seen (after the muscle mass) were about ** 1/2; the first Doring and the Hamrick Ladder match. I was at the HWA show where he fought Luke, and even that was very lackluster.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I would love to see Teddy no-sell some of Homicide's shit, cause he WILL get destroyed.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

I suppose I'm the only one bothered that Teddy has a job in the first place

Guest Jimbo

Why is every match with TEdy Hart now about teaching him respect?

What the hell does him and respect have to do with Danielson and Homicide?

Not sure which is more annoying, Teddy Hart, or this 'repsect' bullshit people keep pushing.

You may not like his attitude, but you have to agree that he can work a spotfest better than almost anybody on the independent scene. And he is very fun to watch, which is why I'm looking forward to his match against Homicide. Should be a hard-hitting and high-flying spectacle.

Guest Markingout
You may not like his attitude, but you have to agree that he can work a spotfest better than almost anybody on the independent scene. And he is very fun to watch, which is why I'm looking forward to his match against Homicide. Should be a hard-hitting and high-flying spectacle.

And painful for Hart if he pisses off Cide.