TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Wrestlers Upset Over Coach/Vince/Ross Fiasco

Guest FrigidSoul

Poor Myra, that's a real young age to die of breast cancer...and they were really nice breasts too

Ok how about feud between Punky Brewster and Maxine. Maxine used to be Punky Brewster's best friend Cheryl but, one day the two had a fallen out and Cheryl left and changed her name to Maxine and become friends with Laura. And now Punky has come back to get her revenge.

I think the next real evolution would be towards Urkel domination - we get the Sefan Urquelles, the Myrtles, the Kung Fu Urkle. Play around with the Transformation Chamber - have wrestlers mess around with it and all gradually become Urkel-like. Really lite stuff since we had all the Dramuh with Maxine and Laura. Then you drop the bomb just when everyone is getting comfortable with the lighter fare.

That's right.

weaselwaldo.jpg

Weasel is back. And boy-o-boy is he in trouble!

Edited by RavishingRickRudo

The Battling Mother's idea is great, but I think it would be better suited for a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air themed wrestling show

Good idea. Have the two Aunt V's fight for who is the real one when Uncle Phil breaks up the fight and says that he's hardcore and fat and he'll take them both.

Better yet how about Hillary gets the hots for Geffery(sp?) the butler and she makes him her sex slave and orders him to satisfy her every sexual need.

Jazz would then get pissed and feud with Geffery in a series of hardcore matches.

And Christian and Matt decide they would fair better in the Womens Division so they dress up like Women and begin to participate. They call themselves Buffy and Hildegarde and refer to them as Hardy and Christians sisters. This crosses over in the FM storyline with Aunt Rachel. Hardy falls in love with Stacy Kiebler and Christian is writing about the experience for his new Autobiography "Being Christian". They may, or may not, be involved in Advertising.

Actually, now that I think of it, Fresh Prince shouldn't even be in this - cause it's not part of the Miller-Boyett "theme". Perfect Strangers, Step-by-Step, Family Matters, Bosom Buddies, Lavern and Shirley, and Full House are where we _really_ should be looking for inspiration... but I let my markdom of Fresh Prince get the better of me, and for that I apologise.

*Begins to think of ways Paul London and his whacky cousin Spanky Bartokomous can get into trouble*

But the whole point is to relate Coach to Trevor.

Perfect Strangers, Step-by-Step, Family Matters, Bosom Buddies, Lavern and Shirley, and Full House are where we _really_ should be looking for inspiration... but I let my markdom of Fresh Prince get the better of me, and for that I apologise.

I think Full House would work out quite well actually. If only....

*"No Chance in Hell" blares over the loudspeakers as Vince McMahon steps out to a chorus of boos. He strides down to ringside, grabs a microphone from Lillian Garcia, and climbs into the ring.*

Vince McMahon: You know, this is it! I am tired of this garbage! I am tired of you Stone Cold. I am tired of you meddling in Bischoff's plans, which is why I had you sent away for the night! By orders of the Board of Directors, you are not to set foot in this building here tonight! Which means I'm the boss! ME ! I AM THE BOSS TONIGHT! NOBODY ELSE! Now that we have gotten that out of the way, it's time we get down to business. Starting with Goldberg. Goldberg, I don't like you, and I never have. YOU.....ARE.....FIR-

What ever happened to predictibility?

The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV.

Everywhere you look , everywhere you go (there's a heart).

There's a heart

A hand to hold onto.

Everywhere you look , everywhere you go.

There's a face

Of somebody who needs you.

Eveywhere you look,

When you're lost out there and you're all alone,

A light is waiting to carry you home,

Everywhere you look.

Everywhere you look.

JR: No gawd, that can't be! IT CAN'T BE!

King: But it is!

JR: IT'S JOEY ! JOEY FROM FULL HOUSE HAS COME TO WWE!

Joey: ......

JR: LISTEN TO THIS EXCITED CROWD HERE IN SAN FRANCISCO!

King: Well, of course. This man uses the same bridge as they do. Haven't you seen the opening credits?

JR: THIS IS AMAZING!

Vince: What the hell are you doing here?

Joey: Whoa whoa whoa, Vince. CUT....IT....OUT!

*fans erupt*

Joey: I was sitting there listening to you drone on about you being the boss. Well, sir, you are no Tony Danza.

Vince: No, I'm Vince McMahon, dammit. I am what I am!

Joey: Well, blow me down! A-ga-ga-ga-ga-ga!

*fans explode and start chanting "Joey! Joey!"*

Joey: Vince, you love yourself so much. I can tell. I wouldn't be surprised if, in your pants, you got.....*looks around and pulls out chipmunk puppet*.....WOOD?!

*the fans erupt once again*

JR: By GAWD, THIS JOEY IS AMAZING!

King: What charisma!

Joey: But that's not why I came here tonight. I came here to tell you that your meddling days in WWE are over. They're finished. Because I'm tired of watching you ruin this sport. So, I'm here - and I'm here to stay! And I have backup!

*Danny, Uncle Jesse, DJ, Stephanie, Michelle, Kimmy, and Comet all come out of the back and stand at the entranceway*

Joey: Oh yes, we're here! And we will make your life, and YOUR FAMILY'S LIFE, a living hell. Because while you may have a wife, and your kids may have a mother - THEY....and YOU....do not have an Uncle Jesse! And you do NOT have a Joey! We're going to show you soon enough that the TANNER FAMILY is the supreme family of wrestling. Tell him Michelle!

Michelle: Yeah Vince, you big poopiehead.

*The whole crowd goes "Awwwwww"

*They all walk out.*

JR: Oh god, this is TRULY a new era of wrestling. WHAT KIND OF INSANITY WILL THE TANNER FAMILY BRING TO RAW?! FOLKS, YOU DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL!

Guest FrigidSoul

you should change your name to RavishingRickRusso because you're completing his dream by effectively killing off the use of a ring

I think Full House would be better suited for Smackdown - so Taker and Uncle Jesse can ride their motorcycles on the rooftop of a building and Jesse realizes he isn't the wild, young, rebel he once was and that he has much to live for. Then Steph can be exposed as the Candice Cameron rip-off we've all suspected her to be.

I think Full House would be better suited for Smackdown - so Taker and Uncle Jesse can ride their motorcycles on the rooftop of a building and Jesse realizes he isn't the wild, young, rebel he once was and that he has much to live for. Then Steph can be exposed as the Candice Cameron rip-off we've all suspected her to be.

Right. But JR and Lawler are needed to sell all the storyline developments to an absurd degree. As good as the Cole/Tazz team might be, they don't deliver on the hyperbole as well as JR and Lawler do. With a lot of screaming about the Tanner family from JR, and comments on Michelle's developing breasts from Lawler, the angle is sure to draw some SERIOUS money.

You're right, I've totally forgotten that the heart and soul of all these storylines are JR and King's reactions to them... I... I don't know what went wrong... Taker is probably moving to Raw for the Kane storyline anyways. Ok, Full House on RAW. Smackdown at least has the Perfect Strangers storyline... maybe they can have Step-by-Step as well; Edge could make for a good Cody... I guess... I dunno. Step-by-Step is kinda hard to do given the Brady-esque nature of it... Sable can be Suzanne Sommers...

Ok, wrap-party.

*picks up drink and takes a sip*

I think we did some quality work here, I thought I jumped the shark at Maxine offering Waldo head but we pulled it through after a rough spell thanks to Fridgid and NY. Then Edward came in and took us in a completely different direction and I think, I think that really helped out the series. I think I may have over-extended myself on the Christian/Hardy Bosom Buddies schtick but that's somewhere I really wanted to go and had long-term growth possibilities that I wouldn't mind exploring in the future... but from then-on the focus was taken away from the orginal plot of Steve Urkel: Raw GM and the show suffered, it suffered, it did, I admit it, it suffered a bit. The Perfect Strangers inclusion was a good hit, but I think it came too soon after Bosom Buddies to really get off the ground, but that's a relationship that I enjoy and would like to see more of. Spanky really would fit that role well, as would Paul - I like it alot, actually. I think we peaked with "Michelle: Yeah Vince, you big poopiehead.

*The whole crowd goes "Awwwwww" and that gave me great hopes of a resurgence, but I think I effectively killed any progress made with the Step-by-Step reference, it was just poor quality and didn't meet up to the standards that was set before it... *sigh*... good job though, good job... It's not in Tomko/Fertig territory, it didn't really have the legs and the passion that T/F had, and you know, we'll never get the recognition for it, but I think it has it's place up there somewhere. Somewhere... I'm glad it got ended when it did, we never got into "baby" territory or anything like that, so we saved ourselves from a long, steep, fall. It's better that way, really.

Actually, now that I look back and think about it, I'm kind of disappointed that this didn't go towards it's original intent: The "very special" episode of RAW which deals with Race-issues. I was hoping to go there after the Urkel-GM thing, but it was sort of a balancing act and I kinda got caught up in the story and hype that I really couldn't "connect" the two in any feasible way. So we kinda lost the political message - the social commentary, if you will - of the story and really, the whole thread. And I think that was integral to the development of this series, to really educate people on all these issues; but that's Smarkywood... you know?

Edited by RavishingRickRudo

Guest FrigidSoul

I like what you did, really...but I think you got too far from Urkel too fast. You never fully established Urkel before bringing in everybody else and in the long run that will hurt. Urkel is proven, he can carry a show and yet you went and pushed Eddie and Waldo way too fast. Establish Urkel first, perhaps having him be in the crowd at a Raw broadcast from Orlando(home of Disney, his first employer). He gives a lovely speach about whether you're white, black, Big and Red, Little, green, and delusional, or just your average blue collar guy tipping back a brewski(this is where he pauses for a moment while placing his hand on Austin's shoulder and gives a hearty smile) we're all made of the same stuff. Next week Linda commends his heart felt feelings and believes that Urkel would be good for the troops morale so, without further adeu she presents the new co-general manager of Raw...Stephan...Q...URKEL!.

That's when we continue with the portion of Urkel's entrance that RRR wrote. It teaches children a good lesson and builds up Urkel before he becomes the GM. You still have to wait a couple months before bringing in Eddie and Waldo though.

Oh yeah, the intention for Laura coming in and asking for Steves help was MONTHS after the original GM-ship. However, the strength of Urkel coming out on that RAW was in it's freshness and "shock value". So introducing him before that may take a lil "shine" off it. With that said, I do like the idea of Urkel being in the crowd and making the speech (or something to "that" effect, where he teaches everyone about being different and embracing what makes you unique) and Linda recognizing Urkels moral values and making him GM. The scene with Austin and Bischoff could be adjusted with Linda on-screen saying she found the "right" person for the job, and then Urkel comes out. That definitely works and eases the fans into accepting Urkel as GM and not just some ratings ploy (which it obviously is).

Yeah, I did kinda drop the ball with Urkel as GM - I was too eager to get into the Maxine storyline and really should have had Urkel interact some more with the wrestlers before really getting "in" to all that.

The heels on RAW would be reluctant to take orders from a nerd, and the faces would stand up for him in the end and he feels accepted into the group. Then he does something nice for one of the heels, and all the bad guys begin to turn around and accept him as well and they all do the Urkel Dance together and show their 'inner-nerd'. THEN we can do the Maxine-saga.

Guest FrigidSoul

To build him up slowly in the begining I see a thing where Urkel walks into the dressing room and sees Molly bending over to stretch thus showing off her cleavege, which causes him to do the Urkel fawning look. Of course I got this idea from what you previously put about Urkel hooking up with Stacy but this has a twist, while Molly finds him adorable in that nerdy best friend kind of way Jazz has had a crush on Urkel since his first days on TV yet Urkel doesn't want Jazz. This leads to a love triangle over the women's title and Teddy Long accusing Urkel of going Hollywood and no longer having the love for the real sistas out there.

You have to start him out small and work him up, but I see the crowd eating this up.

Agreed.

Along with the Love Triangle, you can have Urkel and, say, Christian, at odds with each other and Christian plays pranks on him and makes fun of him infront of all the wrestlers. Then they end up getting locked in a Janitor's closet or a meat locker or bomb shelter where they're stuck together and Christian learns a lil bit more about Steve and Steve learns a lil bit more about Christian and they begin to respect each other. After they get out, another wrestler (say, Test) makes fun of Steve and Christian comes up and you think he's about to join in and laugh, but instead he tells Test to back off and that Urkel is a cool guy.

Sign in to follow this