TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ToddRoyal

SJL Wrath Comments

Guest ToddRoyal

Well first off, no-showing=suck, but hopefully that problem will be taken care of by the end of the month.

Nice promo by Landon- feel the middle school, flirty tension. Also, promos that put me over automatically rule.

Also from Landon, nice match. It worked well to contrast the "pure wrestling" Main Event. Nice teasing of the table spots, and I liked Funyon announcing the nearfalls as it makes sense as a way to fill time while someone recovers from diving through a table. Good work as always by my disciple.

My match was a little rushed, and shorter than I would have hoped, but I think it did the rules and Aecas justice.

Now your turn...GO!

Guest Aecas

Well no shows obviously can't receive a comment other than Boo I suppose.

And then we go on to Mr. Landon Maddix who pumped out a nice promo and an equally nice match for this show, Maddix mate I gotta tell you I was very impressed :)

And then we had the Main Event, annoyingly RL conspired to keep me from weriting this one but even though Todd's match was a bit short and rushed as he calls it it was still entertaining to read, and props to him for an interesting counter to the Executioner. Still a good un mate ;)

See... the thing is... I had the match pretty much done... there's just the thing with a hit and run on my wife that kinda kept me from actually getting the match in.

To ease your mind, yes she's fine... she's just got a broken leg that'll keep her in a wheelie for a couple months, but I was in the hospital nearly all day yesterday, and the match didn't even cross my mind once.

still, nice work from Landon and the rest of the kroo as usual.

Guest ToddRoyal

Wow. Sorry to hear about you wife. I hope she's OK. I'm sure the SJL was the least of your worries.

It seems like its been a tough week in real-life for a lot of people, so I hope everything goes well for Helmsley's wife, and Aecas' brother. It's always good to have an escape from real-life sometimes, so I hope you'll both be back writing soon. (This week, hopefully for Jacob)

Guest Aecas

Damn man I'm sorry to hear about your wife, and I wish her a swift recovery from her injury.

Sorry to hear about your wife 'Jacob'...it's obviously been a bad week in RL for some of us.

Anyway...thanks to all for the positive feedback. Todd, I enjoyed your match and think you did a good job for a 'short match'. Believe me, I've had a few rush job matches recently...and yours are obviously better than mine :D

Spike...if you want to do that promo this week, then it's still fine by me.

Sign in to follow this