TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

PROMO - SWF & Disney Part Ways

Dear SJL and it's fanbase,

After reading the recent news on the merger of the SWF and the SJL, we have decided that there is not enough new life coming in to the federation to keep new fans coming in. The Walt Disney Company feels that those in the SWF are either too violent or self-centered to care about the Disney family, and thusly we are severing our ties with the SWF, SJL, and all it's ventures so that we may concentrate more on other ventures.

Have A Magical Day,

The Walt Disney Company

-----------------------

OOC: I am not turning heel or anything like that...but I have decided that I would rather go into the SWF with a clean slate, and open myself up for more feuds and other possible storylines that a Disney gimmick could not offer. I repeat, I am still a face and my character will still have respect for the Disney company...but is no longer affiliated with them in any way. My stats have been updated to reflect the change and I wish for them to be implemented for the 1/18 Wrath. But if they aren't...don't hold it against Helmsley...as this was a decision I only just made this evening.

For more information...please see my stats.

Guest ToddRoyal

:Throws out list of Mickey Mouse insults:

:cries:

:Begins hippy insult list for SWF use...:

*reads promo for show*

*reads Disney jokes*

*angrily deletes the lot*

Just as I was getting the 'All Man But The Mice' moniker over. Oh well...what can I say, apart from I hope you find it a good decision.

I told myself that I wouldn't change my character if I got bumped... and while I call CF a bumping...it's not the kind of bumping I wanted...

let's just say the WF needed a new free-thinking spirit....someone that didn't have to speak the corporate word.

hm... no matter... I can change it. I only did the Disney stuff for the entrance and a few references in the commentary, but easily fixed.

Sign in to follow this