TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Markingout

America X-Cup will suck.

Guest Markingout

Not CMLL.

It was announced on AAA's television show this weekend in Mexico that the promotion would be running Nashville, TN on Wednesday 1/28.

The promotion isn't really running Nashville of course, but made that announcement in Mexico as they are sending El Zorro, Psicosis (the second AAA version, not the original who was unmasked in WCW), Heavy Metal and Abismo Negro to work NWA:TNA's PPV on 1/28.

All four will be competing in the "America's X Cup" that was announced on NWA: TNA several weeks back. The names were confirmed on AAA's TV as well.

Credit: 1wrestling.com

BAH! AAA sucks. Abismo Negro! He is one of the worst workers in Mexico. AAA is litereally comedy wrestling. Dont expect some awesome Lucha. You will see really bad spotfests.

Also a question. have other wrestlers been announced?

Guest OSIcon

There were a couple of better choices they could have made. CMLL obivously would have been the better Mexico choice. If for political reasons, that was no good, they should have used Teddy Hart's performance in the last cup and did a USA vs. Canada thing, bringing in guys from Stampede.

Bringing in guys like Hart, TJ Wilson, Harry Smith, Jack Evans (I know he is not technically Canadian), and/or others would have been a lot better than these AAA guys. Plus it would have made sense by playing off of the first X-Cup which Teddy was a huge part of.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
There were a couple of better choices they could have made. CMLL obivously would have been the better Mexico choice. If for political reasons, that was no good, they should have used Teddy Hart's performance in the last cup and did a USA vs. Canada thing, bringing in guys from Stampede.

Bringing in guys like Hart, TJ Wilson, Harry Smith, Jack Evans (I know he is not technically Canadian), and/or others would have been a lot better than these AAA guys. Plus it would have made sense by playing off of the first X-Cup which Teddy was a huge part of.

But Mexico did better. Juvi made it to the finals by beating Hart.

In those cases, Mexico > Canada.

But Canada still rules.

Guest bort

I am not a huge fan of Lucha, I have downloaded alot of the AAA and CMLL tv and havent really seen anything that impressed me to much.

and if they were gonna bring any AAA guys it should be Psicosis , Juvi, Essa rios ,

Guest Markingout
And no La Parka... :(

Fake La Parka sucks. SO does fake Pscosis. Trust me they are not the orignals.

Guest Dynamite Kido
And no La Parka...  :(

Yep. And if you've seen them, it takes about 5 seconds to realize they are NOT the originals.

And no La Parka...  :(

Yep. And if you've seen them, it takes about 5 seconds to realize they are NOT the originals.

WHAT?! Noooo, this can't be! My world is now turned inside out.

Guest Markingout

Pena couldn't get the real Nicho and Parka too come in so since he owned the names I think he just made the fakes. The real Psicosis wrestles as Nicho el Millionare for CMLL. And La Parka got arrested,and was last seen wrestling for CHIKARA Pro, and MLW here in the US. I don't know what his status is in Mexico. If you have that question you might want too ask Bob Barnett. He will help you with everything you need too know about Lucha.

So, does this mean EVIL Mike Teny will bring in fake La Parka and Psychosis to pass them off as the real thing and get into bitter shoot arguments with new play by play Jerry Jarrett?