TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

Live from Iowa...

OMG. Someone at LOL2004 & Friends just compared Howie to Hulk Hogan.

I'll have some more coming up for you, KKK. Hold on a minute.

Edited 3:33AM:

Okay, here's the extended mix of the Dean anthem from the last page. It's about 2:20 long. I'd add more but I didn't have enough Dean speeches to draw stupid comments from (and I didn't have the confederate flag fuckup.) Still, there's some rich gold in there, and a comment from Wes Clark at the end.

GO HULK GO!

deandoorag.jpg

Edited by Jobber of the Week

OMG. Someone at LOL2004 & Friends just compared Howie to Hulk Hogan.

When? For the first time in as long as I can remember I actually tuned in to those morning news shows and had "that network" on for a few minutes shortly after 6 a.m. I then turned on ABC and quickly turned it off. Only reason I bothered to watch any of those shows was to see Hulk Howie when going off on his tirade.

Didn't LOL2004 & Friends used to have three people hosting? I only see two now -- not that I really care. And damn, what was up with that chick's pantyhose?

Great extended mix (now I don't have to replay it every 20 seconds), and I'm not saying it because it's about Howie.

Loved the "Family prop" and "media hits for 3-4 months" lines. Had the soundbites timed perfectly to the song's lyrics.

And when did Wes make that Outkast comment?!... :lol:

What the fuck was that animal yowl at the end supposed to be?

That was the reason I watched the morning news shows. Howie was swinging his one arm when shouting that, so 1) I guess he was trying to be ferocious, or 2) He pulled something.

Ah yes, you're a Democrat, aren't you? Dean for 18% of America!

Seeing how Dems and Reps are about evenly split in numbers, and that the Caucus voted for Democrats, I’d say Dean for 9% of America!...

I half expected the crowd to start shouting "WHAT?" after every state that Deano ticked off.

Dean: "And we'll go to Arkansas!"

Crowd: "WHAT?"

Dean: "Missouri!"

Dean: "Ohio!"

Dean: "Pennsylvania!"

Guest Agent of Oblivion

He's noisy as hell and seems in it for personal glory, therefore, I'll probably end up voting for him. That, and I'd like to see him argue with people from the middle east, who are equally as bonkers, and yell a lot, too.

The clip doesn't work for me. I'm upset by this.

Once again, all of the spoofs in this thread are why I'll gladly vote for him. I want a president that'll rock instead of being effective (and thus boring) for a few years.

"We're going to California! And Texas! And New York! We're going to South Dakota! And Oregon! And Washington! And Michigan! And then we're going to Washington DC to take back the White House! RARRR!"

My local oldies station (Big 100, 100.3 FM) was playing this morning at work when I worked from 6-9 am. There was a lot of talk radio on. They had call in contests, and all that.

That soundbyte of howing going "RARRR!" was the most played thing, ever. They played it randomly during low points in songs, they played it often during their talking segments and they used it as their "ding-ding-ding" sound for their call in contest.

Sometime they would play the entire speech quoted above, generally prefacing it with the words "really, folks, howard dean said these words last night. This is no fake."

Guest Razor Roman

If someone can email me or otherwise get me a copy of the clip, I'll mirror it in my webspace. My AIM name is rsohorjr - so if you've got it give me a holla!

After seeing the personality of Dean, just what kind of person would even think about voting for that lunatic? He reminds me of Hillary Clinton and her outbursts.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read my answer. Thanks Kotzenjunge! ;)

Edited by Downhome

At the beginning of the speech, Dean sounds just like Ric Flair. Then he tries his best Austin and Hogan and Piper impressions.

Great on the mic, not sure if he has the workrate! :lol:

Guest BDC
He's noisy as hell and seems in it for personal glory, therefore, I'll probably end up voting for him. That, and I'd like to see him argue with people from the middle east, who are equally as bonkers, and yell a lot, too.

Dean: What cha'gonna do when Dean'Omania runs wild on...

Them: Lululululululu! BOOM!

Bad taste? Yes, but it was so funny when it popped in my head.

I'd love to hear this clips, but I skipped the caucus coverage just b/c I want to wait until after NH to try and gauge how things are going.

At the beginning of the speech, Dean sounds just like Ric Flair. Then he tries his best Austin and Hogan and Piper impressions.

Then who in the world does he sound like at the very end? I really want to hear a clip of it again, it's gold!

Then who in the world does he sound like at the very end? I really want to hear a clip of it again, it's gold!

There's a clip of the regular speech on foxnews.com (OMG FAUXNEWS2004~!)

Someone really should take that five minute clip of his speach on FoxNews and edit it so that after every state the crowd says "What!?" and also add a few cuts showing a wrestling crowd. There is so much that could be done with this.

Someone really should take that five minute clip of his speach on FoxNews and edit it so that after every state the crowd says "What!?" and also add a few cuts showing a wrestling crowd. There is so much that could be done with this.

I was almost expecting Eric Bischoff or Vince to come out during that speech.

Guest BDC

I was almost expecting Eric Bischoff or Vince to come out during that speech.

Dean's campaign slogan:

Howard: Three Six Dean!

Someone really should take that five minute clip of his speach on FoxNews and edit it so that after every state the crowd says "What!?" and also add a few cuts showing a wrestling crowd.

Don't have video, but I can do an audio version for you:

MEAN.. WHOOOO, BY GOD, DEAN!

I'd add the Hulk mp3 to there except being a free hosting provider it doesn't take files over 500K. Shame.

Guest Razor Roman
Was it a Kramer-ish "YEEEEEEEEEAH!" or what?

I actually thought it kinda sounded like Jerry Lawler

That was the funniest shit I've heard in a long time. :lol:

Seriously though, this can either be the kiss of death for Dean, or something that catapults him to the White House.

If someone wanted to add "WHAT?"(s) to the Dean speech, I have an Austin mp3 that consists of a boatload of "What?"(s) I can send it.

Seriously though I don't understand the hoopla around this. It makes for a funny soundbyte, but it is sad that this is being so overexposed. Is it really THAT big of a deal?

And I was Marney was here so I could goat about the fact that her employeers are a bunch of dirty liars

My employers? You mean the citizens of the United States?

Ah yes, you're a Democrat, aren't you? Dean for 18% of America!

Riight. I don't suppose you'd like to fill me in what's going on in Iraq, and why people are still dying? You are an analyst, correct?

Well, fill me in.

EDIT: I'm not even going to pretend that I see the logic in posting those two links.

EDIT 2: Oh, I see now

On the other hand, the level of contempt BX expressed for the average American seemed approximately equal to the level of contempt expressed in that editorial, so in his case, I think the comparison was fair. Read "Democrat" as "that editorial's definition of a Democrat" if you like.

How do you come up with this shit? I swear, you must be a gimmick poster. Nobody makes a stretch like that unless they're trying to start shit.

Edited by BX

I don't suppose you'd like to fill me in what's going on in Iraq, and why people are still dying?

Well, because we're in the middle of a war. Read a paper.

On the other hand, the level of contempt BX expressed for the average American seemed approximately equal to the level of contempt expressed in that editorial, so in his case, I think the comparison was fair. Read "Democrat" as "that editorial's definition of a Democrat" if you like.

How do you come up with this shit?

You said that my "employeers [sic] are a bunch of dirty liars." Since my salary is given to me by the American taxpayer, the conclusion is inevitable.

Nobody makes a stretch like that unless they're trying to start shit

I find this line especially hilarious in light of your blatant flame-baiting of Mike and KKK (among others) in this forum.