TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

Live from Iowa...

Well, because we're in the middle of a war. Read a paper.

You mean to tell me that people die in a war/conflict?!

Next thing I know you'll tell me that John Ker -- nah, I'll go a different avenue this time.

But can't you just hit the re-set button and start over once you get hit with a bullet? I do it all the time when my characters get beat down while I'm playing my PS2...

Edited by kkktookmybabyaway

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I think whether it's Kerry or Edwards the 2004 election is going to be close. I've yet to see landslide approval rating numbers for Bush, and there are large groups of people unhappy with his domestic policy.

audio clips = gay.

This site has a video clip of Dean's speech, at least the first minute and a half or so, through his first states-run-through.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=index2&cid=1931

(the second option)

Is he going to win in the great state of AAARMBAR?!

All rise for the singing of the national anthem...

I think whether it's Kerry or Edwards the 2004 election is going to be close. I've yet to see landslide approval rating numbers for Bush, and there are large groups of people unhappy with his domestic policy.

I'm a Republican, and I'm not too thrilled about Bush either. At the same time, none of the Demo candidates are clicking with me right now. Nobody seems to share a good deal of my views on most of the issues.

No matter who the Dem. nominee is they already have states like NY and CA in the bank.

I think a Kerry/Edwards ticket would be quite competitive. The only problem I could see in this duo is Kerry having to stop the campaign bus every now and then to change Edwards' diapers...

Keep in mind the President and the GOP haven't even started to campaign. Once the machine gets in full gear it's going to beat difficult to be an incumbent President.

Large groups of people where upset with Bill Clinton.Large groups are upset with every President. Approval ratings are seldom if ever high for the President during his first term. Bush is is near or around the numbers Reagan and Clinton had before their reelection.

Well, because we're in the middle of a war. Read a paper.

You mean to tell me that people die in a war/conflict?!

Get the FUCK outta here!

Next thing I know you'll tell me that John Ker --

Bush got C's in college!

You know, I have to admit, it's kind of nice to have a politician who actually seems to be excited, rather than Bush's sleep-inducing speaking style.

Anyone catch Craig Kilborn last night?

"WE'RE GOING TO CALIFORNIA, CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE, MAGIC MOUNTAIN, LEGOLAND, WE'RE GOING TO POTTERY BARN, THE GAP, THEN KRISPY KREMES, AND THEN WE'RE GOING TO WASHINGTON DC TO TAKE BACK THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT AND THE WHITE HOUSE!"

Then In The News was presented by "Denial: The State That Dean Forgot To Mention."

One of the morning radio shows here in Philly this morning played clips of the Dean speech. Then they followed by saying they had some more of his speeches to play as well. They then played clips of the Raw where Vinnie Mac had Trish take off her top and crawl like a dog. It was the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

A caller compared the Dean speech to Farley's Kill Whitey speech in Tommy Boy too. Good times.

Guest Razor Roman
A caller compared the Dean speech to Farley's Kill Whitey speech in Tommy Boy too. Good times.

Now THAT is hilarious! (Though it's from Black Sheep, not Tommy Boy)

"You've gotta fight... for your right... to vote!!!! I have a dream! Kill whitey!"

You sure the crowd WASN'T saying what? Cause on the CBS news, it sounded like people in the crowd were saying "WHAT" after every state.

Dean should have ripped off his dress shirt to reveal a RWO shirt and clotheslined Edwards.

The man is insane.

You know, I have to admit, it's kind of nice to have a politician who actually seems to be excited, rather than Bush's sleep-inducing speaking style.

"That Hitler really fires me up... he'd make a great leader."

^ yes. Because saying you want a politician who gets excited is exactly the same as saying you want ADOLF HITLER, a man who tried to exterminate an entire race.

And he would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling Allied forces...

^ yes. Because saying you want a politician who gets excited is exactly the same as saying you want ADOLF HITLER, a man who tried to exterminate an entire race.

And he would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling Allied forces...

and that damn talking parrot!

Would have been better if Churchill had a talking dog instead of a bird.