TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Tyson and lennox lewis

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

He may brush off the guys who beat him...but then he flat out dominates them to the tune of a bigger pay day.

HE was knocked out by Rahman on HBO...and came back and dominated him on ppv.

That must have made him some good coin.

Lewis does have a weak jaw...but when he is focused and prepared...he is almost untouchable.

I give it to Lewis by decision.

Guest Choken One

If this was Ten years ago or even Five years ago, Tyson would be the clear cut winner here. However with Tyson in his present state of mind...expect him to lose focus and take a hard hit in round 6.

I'll say this much, watching all of this old Tyson stuff on ESPN Classic this week has let me see Tyson do stuff that I haven't seen him do in a while. He hasn't been discipplined at all during his comebacks and he has tried to get by on physical ability. He trained for two weeks for one of his fights with Holyfield and went 10 rounds with him. If he seriously is trainng hard for this fight, I wonder if Lewis wants a fight with Tyson to go the distance. If Tyson can stay close to Lewis and lands bodyshots, Lewis is going to feel some tremendous pain. Tyson has knocked people down with bodyshots. He can punch hard, but Lewis has a tremendous height advantage on Tyson. If he can't keep Tyson away, I don't think he will win. I think Lewis can win, but only if he uses his reach.

Well whenever Mike Tyson is involved you really have no idea what will happen.You know I actually like to see tyson win. Well cause the man is intriguing to watch.

It would be that whole how long will he be champ and how will it effect him for the better or worst.

I'd personally like to see Tyson knock the hell out of Don King. I'd pay 69.95 just to see that.

Don King is a fucking asshole. I have a sound byte from a radio show where they called Don King pretending to be Mike Tyson. Don King actually believed that it was Tyson calling from jail and he tried to blow smoke up the prank caller's as and say that he was going to fly from Florida to Maryland overnight to go visit him and that he would get him out. You could tell that he was lying, but you should hear it for yourself. Don King didn't seem to care at all about a man that had made him millions of dollars.

Guest alkeiper

$54.95 for the fight?!  Geez, I wouldn't even pay that for Ali-Frazier.

I can't order the fight because I have been getting cable for free in my apartment. Giving up PPVs is a small price to pay for free cable.