TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

Someone's hacked into my AIM name

Guest cobainwasmurdered
AOL System Msg: Your screen name (MYSTERIOUSONETSM) has signed in from another location. This screen name is currently signed in at 2 locations. Click here for more information.

I only use that name for TSM talking.

Nice prank whoever. I tip my hat.

If you're signed onto your AOL and AIM name at the same time, you'll get that message. This may not be the case right here, but this is what usually happens. Even if you sign off AOL, it will still say you're signed in 2 - sometimes 3 - different places. Doesn't necessarily mean someone hacked into your account.

Guest Krazy Karter

You most likely signed into your account on someone else's version of AIM and the password stored itself.

My cousin did that once at my house and I fucked with him all the time using his account.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

no. i don't use aol. and I don't use AIMon others PC's.

Sandman and I tried to talk to him but he signed off when i caught him on with my other name.

Guest Krazy Karter
no. i don't use aol. and I don't use AIMon others PC's.

Sandman and I tried to talk to him but he signed off when i caught him on with my other name.

Are you a mod anywhere?

If you use the same password for everything then a fellow mod could have took yours and tried it on other programs/sites (like AIM).

Guest cobainwasmurdered

yes I am.

At WDI, and UGS.

I realize this is a joke. but whoever it is please stop. this has been a ghey day and I relly don't want to use the virus that Sandman found for me on you.

I get that message every once and a while. I get it when I have to all of a sudden restart my account in Windows XP, and if I am on AIM at the time of the restart, once I re-connect to AIM when I load up the account again, I get that message.

If you are getting it out of nowhere though, then yeah.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

YNA, i and others have. they refuse to answer since they know they're busted.

I only found out because someone PM'd me asking why i was ignoring them

Guest cobainwasmurdered
CWM - you changed your password, right?

yes I did. but the guy is still getting on. he's on right now. I'm on my old name right now. and I can see him online.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

yes I did. but the guy is still getting on. he's on right now. I'm on my old name right now. and I can see him online.

Maybe you should get rid of that oen program you were using that puts both user names on at the same time. I doubt anyone has hacked your account, its probably a glitch or technicality with your program.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Maybe you should get rid of that oen program you were using that puts both user names on at the same time. I doubt anyone has hacked your account, its probably a glitch or technicality with your program.

Yeah, I got rid of that awhile ago. I'm just using normal AIM now. I've tried all of the things to do that AOL suggests in case of a mistake and none of it works.

If it isn't someone hacked on I don't know what it is. But I'm pretty sure I know who it is so it doesn't matter.

Guest Krazy Karter
I'm just using normal AIM now.

What AIM were you using besides that?

I know Netscape has it built in, as does AOL and Compuserve.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I'm just using normal AIM now.

What AIM were you using besides that?

I know Netscape has it built in, as does AOL and Compuserve.

I had a version called DEADaim which had extra features allowing among other things the ability to log in under two different SN's at one time.

the hacker just signed off and i've changed my password.

I'm 99% positive of his identity and I'm dissapointed in him. it's partially my fault for making my aim name public and putting this person in a postion where he could get my passwords that I use online.

Guest Krazy Karter

I use DeadAIM also.

Are you sure you didn't launch 2 AIM windows with the same screen name?

That would explain it.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I thought you used trillian?

I do sometimes. Depending on who I want to talk to. I normally use the trillion when I'm talking to people on different stuff too.

I got Deadaim because Piss recommended it and because trillion has some major flaws. The convos I had involving Banky were for the most part from Trillion. Though it seems my new AIM account saves convo's automatically as well.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I second the DEADaim love.

Also, just running some basic google searches has brought a ton of AIM-fucking-with programs to my attention.

Might go and have some fun with those.

Yeah, thanks again.

I DO NOT want to use them so please don't do this again.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

you want us to promote illegal hacking programs.

PM Sandy

Guest Krazy Karter
What are some other cool AIM programs?

Do they still have punters?

What punters did was send a stream of IM's to one user until they were kicked off their screen name for having too much incoming traffic.

Haven't used one of those since...1999

What are some other cool AIM programs?

Just run a couple Google searches with the words you would expect to find them under, such as AIM, hacking, programs, etc...

I haven't tried any of them out (yet), so don't blame me if your shit gets fucked up.

So, was that CWM talking to me on AIM earlier, or some crazy hacker dude?

1337 |-|@xx0r

Quite...

Sign in to follow this