TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

SJL METAL: THE FINAL CHAPTER

SJL METAL: THE FINAL CHAPTER

Venue: The Gund Arena, Cleveland, Ohio!

Due Date: Monday, January 26th, @ 6 PM EST. NO EXTENSIONS!

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: Longdogger_Pete

This is the final SJL show, ever! Congratulations to all eight of you, as your next match will be at Clusterfuck as a full fledged member of the SWF! Here's the lineup for the final show. No word limits, but a short time to write. Oh, and I repeat - NO EXTENSIONS. This show needs to be up early so the Clusterfuck card can go up.

Opening Promo - SWF Commissioner "Grand Slam" Mark Stevens

$25,000 SIGNING BONUS MATCH

Jimmy "The Demon" Liston vs. Jacob Helmsley

Description: Commissioner Chris Raynor will be at ringside for this match with a pen and a shiny new SWF contract. This particular contract includes a $25,000 signing bonus that will be paid out just after Clusterfuck. The winner of this match gets to sign the contract. Standard rules.

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD MATCH

Aecas vs. Manson

Description: These two have a long and storied history. I think. Rules are: hardcore style, with BEERZ. There are dozens of cans of beer placed around the ring. Whenever there is a near fall, both competitors must drink a beer, or be disqualified. This is the only way a competitor can be disqualified in this match.

Send To: Thoth

STIPULATION CAGE MATCH

Todd Royal vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

Description: These two have some serious issues. They get one more shot at each other before going on to the Clusterfuck. This cage match can only be won by pinfall or submission - escaping the cage is not an option.

Send To: Ace309

ALL THE CARDS MATCH

Alan Clark vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix

Special Referee: Insane Luchador

Description: This one is for all the cards. The European champion, Landon Maddix, finally cashes in his title shot against World champion Alan Clark. The winner will be the Unified SJL World Champion, and will also be the LAST SJL World Champion. In addition... whoever leaves the Gund with the title will receive an SWF United States title shot at Clusterfuck! Not a bad way to make your SWF debut! Insane Luchador has been added to this match as a special referee by request. This match uses standard rules, but will be a TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS match.

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

And with that, I close the last card I book. Congratulations again, and good luck everyone!

Edited by Grand Slam

Talk about abuse of power Mark. (Nah, you know you're my hero *rubs brown spot off nose). Seriously though that's a real nice card and even though with short time I hope we can all just make the absolute best of it. I dunno though, I think the black and white stripes might make me look fat. ;) But I have new stats up for Maddix and Clark to have at it, should I be writing a match or not?

Sign in to follow this