TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

TNA Lazarush on TSM (1/21/04)

Oh, and since I was told to cut down on the cursing, I've decided to replace "fuck," "cunt," and "shit" with "baka," "huss," and "chave"

Personally, they could replace the entire English language with "huss" and I'd be happy.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Oh, and since I was told to cut down on the cursing, I've decided to replace "fuck," "cunt," and "shit" with "baka," "huss," and "chave"

Personally, they could replace the entire English language with "huss" and I'd be happy.

Huss Huss Huss Huss Huss Huss. Huss Huss Huss Huss Hussssss

Translation: I think thats a stupid idea. But it could be entertaining.

DO NOT disrespect the huss. It's powers are far greater then that of which you could ever imagine.

As for Traci, she has been trained to wrestle, and won some tourny up in Canada, if that counts.

And I'd hit it.

DO NOT disrespect the huss. It's powers are far greater then that of which you could ever imagine.

As for Traci, she has been trained to wrestle, and won some tourny up in Canada, if that counts.

And I'd hit it.

I'd also hit it, and I agree. NEVER SPEAK ILL OF THE HUSS, or I'll huss your motherhussin' grandmother up the huss huss.

Huss.

Awesome read so far Corey~!

And I must dispute something. You replace shit with baka (my word, WOO~!) right?

Then what would Jerry BAKA'ING Lynn be? Jerry SHITTING Lynn? Perhaps?

Small nitpick, but I thought humorous as hell. Well, even if you take the translation of baka (remember I said the Japanese word, not just a make believe one), then it translate as Jerry STUPID'ING Lynn.

Keep it Jerry BAKA'ING Lynn, because he is the goodness that is.

Another nitpick I have is seperate Pre-Match, Match, and Post-Match a bit. It's a little bothersome as it seems clubbed together.

Other then that, great showing Corey. Keep up the good work.

...at this rate, Dames might have to fear of ever getting back TNA. I'm beginning to really enjoy Corey.

Hey, I know how about you two duel up to become a double review team~! That would be kinda neat. Ok, now I'm straying from the topic and that's not good. I leave now.

Great review Laz... and if anyone cares, in my EWR game, I created Johnny Fairplay even before NWA talked about signing him... and then last night he was stolen by TNA. Weird....

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Great Review, yata yata yata. Now I can find a review again for when I'm not sure if I want to order the shows or not. Huss.

Good review. And as for the whole "THIS IS FOR YOU, JEFF" thing, I was thinking that Punk said it in a way which meant that he was with Jeff's group and he was showing his alliance.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Good review as always LAZ, I must say that I was mighty dissappointed in the fact that you didn't shout me out. Next time you forget though, you will be Hussed!!!!!! Also it would totally own if you change your name to Corey Lazurhuss!!! Dames should do this immediately.

that is all.

Good review. And as for the whole "THIS IS FOR YOU, JEFF" thing, I was thinking that Punk said it in a way which meant that he was with Jeff's group and he was showing his alliance.

Well, you'd be wrong.

Everyone knows that the innovator of the facewashes/bootscrapes was "THE BITCHMASTER~!" Shinjiro Ohtani. What you didn't know is that his real name is actually Jeff Goldstein. So, there you go.

Guest BrokenWings

Great review Corey, you're really coming along nicely.

I especially love the Positives and Negatives part at the end of the column. Sums everything up in a great way.