TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JMA

The one and only RR webcast thread

Guest JMA

I thought I should create one of these. I was thinking those who want the webcast could request it here. But I encourage whoever does have the webcast link to send it through PM rather than posting it here. We don't want it to mess up.

Could someone send me the link? :)

Ordering it through webcast, since my college won't put up with PPV purchases.

From past experiences on this board, no one should willingly go through the trouble of PM'ing a webcast link to each and every poster requesting it through private messages. There's so much that can go wrong with someone screwing up the ID and Password to the webcast.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

::applaudes people who pay for webcast and don't allow cheap people to see it for free::

I hope I spell everything right LOL

well i would gladly order the ppv but my college doesn't let you order ppv's and ann arbor isnt the best place to be walking around since all the places like hooters are a good 10 minute drive and that is god knows how long walking

I'm just curious, how many MB would watching the live feed take?

A Gig? More? Less?

When I chipped in for Vengeance, with a 256 MB RAM and 2.0 GHZ comp, I managed to run IE, the webcast and a few other applications at the same time with no slowdown.

Someone (you know who you are) was kind enough to PM me the password for Armageddon because I couldnt get to my buddies house, due to an assignment. Same goes for the Rumble, because here in Newfoundland we're supposed to be in for a vicious snowstorm tonight. So, just in case I would realy appreciate it.

Can we try not to have the typical thread:

"Yes, I'd like a link, please"

"Yes, me also"

"Yup, count me in, LOL"

Just post the fuckin thing if you get it.

Guest drdrainoscott

For those who have ordered a webcase before, would I have to watch the show right at 8, or is it "in demand" and I can start watching whenever? I may not be around at 8 tonight, but I havn't missing a Rumble in like 10 years so I definitly want to get it.

I ordered it, and some guys are coming over here. It's on at 1am, but we don't actually care, and we're doing an all nighter and going into college the next day, basically because if we go to sleep, we WILL be late.

Do you think going into college drunk would be better than going in tired ?

For those who have ordered a webcase before, would I have to watch the show right at 8, or is it "in demand" and I can start watching whenever? I may not be around at 8 tonight, but I havn't missing a Rumble in like 10 years so I definitly want to get it.

I'm pretty sure you can start whenever.

Is there anyway to get around the constant slowdown with webcasts?

Guest Frank Grimes

If anyone is going to send it via PM, please add me to the list. Thanks. :D

I'm just saying, "Someone" pm'ed the link to me last month, and I didn't mess it up. Just saying is all, lol.

If someone should happen to find it in their heart to send it again, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Guest Krazy Karter

Note to anyone planning on posting the webcast:

Make sure you connect to the stream and have it running ok BEFORE you give out the link and password.

Otherwise you're fucked.

Guest Coffey

I have plans to watch it over at my friends house on his pirated Direct TV. Of course, despite the fact that he is 25, he still has to get his parents permission to watch it. Also, since it's on satellite, the weather could greatly affect the signal. Seeing as how we have an ice/snow storm warning in effect, and we already have like five inches of snow, it would be a good idea to start planning alternate ways of viewing early.

Thus, despite the fact that I might not need it, it would be a good idea to have a backup plan in case one of the scenarios above doesn't play out the way we want it too.

So, that being said, if someone could PM me the information, I would be in their debt. Yeah, I come off as a bum, and a lot of people might just straight think my story is BS, but I don't care. It's good to be prepared. :)

EDIT: It turns out that I don't need it, thanks anyway. Hope you guys enjoy the show!