TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thoth

Information on the future of the fed

Guest Thoth

As you may or may not now, we are going to stay here, on the boards, as long as they stay up relatively well, and they are free.

Click here, or go to the Future of the Forum board.  The gist is that they need to raise money, $99 to be exact, for the setup fee.  Those of you with money to spare, please donate.  I plan to donate a small sum.  However, if you read on, ytou will find that you can sign up, and not only get $5, but put $5 in the pocket of one of the people trying to raise the money.

I know those of our younger members don't have access to credit cards, but for those who do, and don't already have Paypal accounts, it's an absolutely free way to raise money, and it makes us look good.

Update: Though they've reached the $99, they could use some more as a buffer.  If you sign up with Paypal, use [email protected] as your referer, and $5 is given automatically added to the boards, for free.

Everyone, please help!

Guest Longdogger_Pete

It's becoming more and more difficult to find free Internet services available, and that includes a reliable message board system.  I'd like to add to Thoth's post and just remind everyone that it beats the $25 a year each of us would have had to pay (and, note, some of us did) to keep the fed going at IGN.

Just my two cents of your tax dollars at work.

Guest Insanityman

I'd really donate some money, but being a youngin' means I don't have access to a credit card. Anyways, I think I could scam some money from my parents...

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I'll chip in 5 bucks, as soon as I get a little bit of money back on the debit card.  Bank ain't open on Sunday...meh.  Someone remind me to do this, cause I'm a tool.

Guest crusen86

Since I had $1.95 in a PayPal account, it was donated. I hope my parent's card isn't charged...