TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest EI Cubano

A quick note guyyyyyyyyys...

Guest EI Cubano

Hey,

We broke down modding responsibilities in the new forum so that everyone could keep an eye on designated folders and thus supply pretty good mod coverage of the entire forum. I try and come through here and post or at least check things out twice a day, sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on how much I have to do in terms of school, work and concentrating on columns.

Anyway, I can't be here all the time and everyone appears to be playing nice for the most part which is awesome. Hopefully this forum can basically moderate itself like so: If you have a legitimate complaint about another poster being a troll or just being an ass for the sake of becoming the hottest heel in the WWF folder, just send me a private message and I will clean up the mess. If enough people complain about one person over a period of time then I will take it to Don, JJ or Scott and leave it at their discression.

Although it may seem like a good idea at the time, don't flame trolls because they are just getting the attention that they oh-so-badly desire. Just send me a message telling me what thread to look in, I will delete the trash and the trolling will go by without a word mentioned or any attention given to the author.

Thanks, hope the weekend is going well and I'll catch ya later.