TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest glennsoe

"Mideon as "Fake mankind" Tonight + Psychosis toni

Guest glennsoe

Are there any truth to this;

Mexican Lucha sources are reportedly trying to throw a spanner in a WWE ‘surprise’, by saying that former WCW star Psychosis will be debuting in the Royal Rumble tonight. Vince has a habbit of throwing in random guys here and there, either announced or otherwise, but normally somebody in the states finds out about and reports it.

However, all 30 participants have now been announced, so unless Vince is going to do some creative booking on HeAT or during the PPV itself, it looks like this rumor is just that.

-- And finally, the other rumor coming out of left field on PPV day is one that Dennis ‘Mideon’ Knight will be returning to the WWE tonight under the guise of the ‘fake Mankind’ to mock Mick Foley in the Foley/Orton feud. While Knight had been rumored to make a return to the fed in the past, it was alongside the Undertaker and not in the said Foley parody role. Whether it happens or not remains to be seen, but as those who saw him play the role in the distant past, Knight does a mean Mick impression.

from prowrestling.com

Guest Choken One

Isn't that not even the REAL psychosis?

I remember reading how He isn't under that character anymore and that The new Psychosis is shitty...

I loved Psychosis in WCW, but I have a few things coming to mind.

I don't really want him showing up until it would be time for him to get a Cruiserweight title feud, because really, any Cruiserweight besides Mysterio who comes in not feuding for the title immediately isn't booked well. Once the feud is over, it becomes the same, but at least it would be good for a short while. He would be good for the rumored Wrestlemania Battle Royal, however, Chavo is the next feud for the CW Title.

Also, will the mask return, a la Rey? He lost it in the end of WCW. Yes or no on the mask?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Psychosis returning would rock my universe.

And light rumors of Malenko returning? Wow. An all-time top 5 wrestler of Banky's could be returning to rejuvinate the Cruiserweight scene? Go Malenko. I'm down with Psychosis too. Lets make it happen.

It's a different Pyschosis, so he can wear the mask...

True indeed

Psychosis is no longer the man who used to play him...........The original no longer wears a mask and there was a new one created in mexico. I wonder which one they're referring to

Guest Choken One

Same guy, WCW kept changing the spelling of it...Just like sometimes it was Misterio or Mysterio...

from prowrestling.com

Well that's all I need to know. Oh here is the text to one of the bogus links at the bottom of the article:

Advertisement: [3:12pm EST Update] Psychosis UNABLE To Debut Tonight (Car Troubles!) >>

:lol: Seriously why do people visit these bullshit sites? 1popup is bad enough.

Same guy, WCW kept changing the spelling of it...Just like sometimes it was Misterio or Mysterio...

I thought there was a different guy in Mexico...I remember WCW spelling it like that though, so...my mistake.

Still, he won't get pushed if he does come in.

I thought there was a different guy in Mexico...I remember WCW spelling it like that though, so...my mistake.

Still, he won't get pushed if he does come in.

There IS a differne tguy in Mexico.....There's the original who wrestles without the mask and wears regular street clothes......and then there's the one created a couple of years ago in Mexico to spite the original for losing the mask.

Guest Coffey

Ok, so let's assume that this would go down. Would the real Mic Foley still show up to counter-act the humility? If not, what would Steve Austin do because he said Foley had to be there?

Well, this makes sense. Mideon was the fake Mankind last time(I believe this was in Foley Is Good). Ahnd for clarification, I hearby suggest that we refer to the new Pyschosis as Pyschosis II, even if that isn't his official name.

The one who had the Dark Match a few weeks ago was the original Psicosis.In wcw he was always the odd guy out as Juvi,Rey and Kidman/Ultimo Dragon were the "Top Cruiserweights" so i can't see a reason for the wwe being interested in him(if it's true which i doubt)

Guest Salacious Crumb
The one who had the Dark Match a few weeks ago was the original Psicosis.In wcw he was always the odd guy out as Juvi,Rey and Kidman/Ultimo Dragon were the "Top Cruiserweights" so i can't see a reason for the wwe being interested in him(if it's true which i doubt)

Yeah, I can't see him doing WWF style at all. If they need a guy so bad why not get La Parka. His whole style revolves around playing to the crowd and Vince loves that.

Yeah, I can't see him doing WWF style at all. If they need a guy so bad why not get La Parka. His whole style revolves around playing to the crowd and Vince loves that.

La parka was arrested a few months back so wwe will never sign him.

Guest Salacious Crumb

La parka was arrested a few months back so wwe will never sign him.

One can always hope.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I'd prefer them finding Blitzkreig and begging him to return to wrestling.

Blitzkrieg over Malenko?

Go away.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Won't happen, he's making way more money with his current job and he was a spot blowing machine when he wasn't on.

Blitzkrieg over Malenko?

Go away.

If it means seing Malenko used like he was last time then bring Blitzkreig in as your jobber.

Right, and the WWE used Dean well as well. For god sake, he spent six months trying to get into the pants of LITA as an angle that went nowhere.

Vince bringing in a lightweight means he just needs someone for Morgan to try around like a beach ball to prove how strong he is.

I have no faith in the WWE using cruiserweights right until they start actually using the ones they have right.

Psychosis or Psicosis or Nicho or whatever the hell name he goes by.......either way, I want him back. I know he'll be used like crap, but hell, seeing him get a few moves in is better than what I see from him now.

Ugh, no Blitzkrieg. That guy blew. Sure, he could do a Phoenix Splash but couldn't wrestle for shit. I realize that someone will say how he's better than a hoss or something but still.......a bad wrestler is a bad wrestler, no matter what size.