TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

The raw thread

A TSM chat room would be a good idea. I ran the chat room while we were still The Smarks, and it was decent. WDI does a chat every Monday, and it's a lot better then the RAW threads.

Would a chat room solve your guys' whining, though? Because I'm sure a OAO Raw Chat would be filled with the same stuff as the thread.

I do not mind people bitching, as long as it is somewhat intelligent. I would not bitch about a chat room for raw, as I realize that chat room commentary is structured in a different manner than message board posts. Also, I do not mind posts that are only a couple of words long or immature, but it just got annoying that everyone was posting the same thing, even worse than usual. But thats fine, I am not forced to go into the raw chat, this is not my board. If that is what everyone likes I suppose that is the way it will stay.

Would a chat room solve your guys' whining, though? Because I'm sure a OAO Raw Chat would be filled with the same stuff as the thread.

And yet, it wouldn't damn near kill the forum when a hundred bloodthirsty smarks are all hammering the server like horny jackrabbits, just foaming at the mouth to see whether someone said that <insert wrestler here> sucks or is getting a HUGE/non-existent pop.

And yet, it wouldn't damn near kill the forum when a hundred bloodthirsty smarks are all hammering the server like horny jackrabbits, just foaming at the mouth to see whether someone said that <insert wrestler here> sucks or is getting a HUGE/non-existent pop.

What he said.

For those who don't like the RAW threads, they wouldn't need to be in these things. My beef with them is that they clog up the board and really, do they have any lasting value? How many of you actually go back a week, two weeks, or several months later to any of these threads? Their usefulness is gone once the show's over (that is if they even had any to begin with, and that's debatable). And don't say that such a thread has to be that way, because I've seen threads for particular shows turn out to be excellent.

Agreed. The last two nights have been awful. Sunday night, the collective cum-fest by the IWC killed 411, Torch and TSM. Probably others I don't care to visit too.

The same thing happened after Foley's promo on Monday night. As long as were are going to drown something out, why not an AOL chatroom? They suck anyway.

Don't fuck Dames with large bandwidth bills yall.