TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crowe

The New Chat Thread

Yeah. For example, I'm in there right now. No-one else is, mind you. To be honest, since I've added most of the fed people I have immediate involvement with on AIM I don't really bother with chat much.

Remember when chat was the place to be? You could usually go in at two or three in the morning on any given day and find something going on. Now people don't even head in on show days and I wonder if it's the same for PPVs as well.

While there are a variety of different causes, I think we can all agree that Communist China must hold the largest share of the blame.

Part of the reason is also that many guys like Maddix etc never bothered with chat, and also because many old regulars aren't able to access it anymore.

-Z

Guest The Satanic Angel

Couldn't be bothered to read 8 full pages of server notes ... which one are we using? I'm trying bne003 and I can't connect ...

Boo, biatches.

Color me bored.

Is bored a real color?

In my world, yes.

I'm totally new to this all, so hopefully I can bring something to the table that'll serve this place in a positive way.

Anyways, I'm not sure what the "Chat" is, I assume it's this thread or a server-like chatroom similar to what AIM offers. An explination, perhaps?

Come into chat.

Watch me idle and write my match.

Or just idle, unless you can actually see my side of the screen.

Speaking of chat-type stuff...

Do we still have an AIM thread around?

Everyone should come to chat that can... Chat with The Crimson Skull and Drea/ GOAT/ Jimmy The Doom/ etc.