TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

Clusterfuck Card!

I think last year most everyone was topping out a little over 20,000 words. I would say the same this year. However, if you write a really tight match I think that could win as I found my match a lot of others to be very rambling and unwieldy in spots. I have no idea what mine is going to look like this year, but I'm aiming for at least 18,000 if I budget my time right.

I would say screw it. If you use his old entrances and stats or what not, I'm sure the markers will overlook it. It's not like they go and check to make sure you got every last thing right. Especially after the fact that he made the edits at the last moment. For this, The Memphis Eel punches you out of the ring first.

Guest Suicide King

That is indeed correct; we will overlook it. Kudos to everyone for starting quickly.

Guest Goodear

Don't worry Wildchild... they're young and foolish and Janus. Us veterans know how to pull crap out of our asses when we got the deadline looming.

LOOOOOOOM

Don't worry Wildchild... they're young and foolish and Janus. Us veterans know how to pull crap out of our asses when we got the deadline looming.

LOOOOOOOM

Jesus Christ, if you're a veteran by now, that makes me a sad, sad person.

Guest Goodear

One would figure after a freaking year and a half of writing without more than two weeks off at any point would qualify me as a veteran. What more do you want Muzzums? Thats a whole lot of match writing.

One would figure after a freaking year and a half of writing without more than two weeks off at any point would qualify me as a veteran. What more do you want Muzzums? Thats a whole lot of match writing.

Oh, I'm not saying you're not, god no.

I was just thinking about how long I've been here...

Ok...Here's how it goes...

Rando = noob

Spike = 2nd yr rook

ejiro = vet

hvt = elder

muzz = ancient

godrea = decrepit

Da "you're glad i could lay that out for you" H

New List:

Rando = noob

Spike = 2nd yr rook

Maddix = better than rando & spike

mvs = new xero

ejiro = vet

hvt = elder

muzz = ancient

godrea = decrepit

Da "whoops, almost forgot this" H

Edited by HVilleThugg

Hey, King why don't you put a freeze on the stats to keep the douchetards from fucking with people. Especially the first two guys in the CF. It almost seems like they're doing this on purpose to mess with people. MVS, you will now be the second person the Eel punches out of the ring after Craven.

Rando, the rules of the Clusterfuck clearly state that Xero's stats are to be fudged.

He's 212 pounds and does nothing but DDTs and leg lariats. His theme is "Master of Puppets" because that's what I remember it being briefly. I command you to wipe his stats from your memory effective immediately.

Guest Fire and Knives
So, who's going to be the Fugue of this rookie class?

Now, are we talking talent, or ability to show up?

K.

That's right Mike...weren't you like Hammer or Avalanche or someone like that? Whoever you were...you started as him when I got the JL, and then you made the switch after some time off, and became MVS...and then you started writing good.

Da "whatever...you'll always be a jobber to me :)" H

Guest Fire and Knives

Mike was Snow Demon.

You know it was a good gimmick 'cause he drove a snowplow to the ring. Right, Mike?

K.