TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Super Dragon in ROH!

RevolutionPro.com:

Rev Pro superstar Super Dragon will be making his Ring of Honor debut on March 13th in Elizabeth, NJ at the Rex Plex. His opponent hasn't been named yet, but be sure to check it out if you are in the Jersey area!

Who should he wrestle? styles? Sonjay? A Briscoe?

Hopefully, some more regular Ring of Honor talent will sign on for that event, because the roster is looking pretty bad. I would love to see Homicide vs. Super Dragon or A.J. Styles vs. Super Dragon. I have wanted Super Dragon in Ring of Honor for a long time, hopefully he impresses everyone and is brought back on a semi-regular basis.

What are you talking about? Every single major talent they have will be there except for Bryan Danielson, who's in Japan. Or are you just looking at the convention card list?

.....Which is also awesome, including first timers in ROH like SD and the Florida crew (minus Roderick). Both shows look TREMENDOUS.

Guest JustinCredible2k

Great. RoH needs a guy like him in there. I hope he goes up against a good wrestler like Deranged, Sonjay Dutt, CM Punk and maybe even someone as good as AJ Styles.