TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildpegasus

What is Michaels doing for Mania?

Guest wildpegasus

Does anybody know who Michaels is wrestling for Mania?

Does anybody know what he's going to be mainly doing before that?

Guest wildpegasus

I'm a little scared that there's going to be a triple threat match at Mania after watching Raw. I need someone to assure me that's not going to happen. Is Benoit vs HHH still on according to the Observer?

Guest Goodear

Assuming that Triple H holds onto the belt that long. I would figure that you're looking at Michaels versus Mark Henry actually since he's the highest rated heel after you get past Evolution.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Assuming that Triple H holds onto the belt that long. I would figure that you're looking at Michaels versus Mark Henry actually since he's the highest rated heel after you get past Evolution.

And Kane, but we know what he's doing.

Guest THE MIGHTY THOR

Either way he will be "holding somebody down" like always, boy those Kliq buddies never change.

RVD vs. Shawn during Shawn's brief title run in 02 was pretty decent but I don't know how the same match would come across now.

Shawn vs. Flair might be doable if they go with the Foley / Rock vs. Orton / Batista tag match.

It would be much better this time around IMO.

That was HBK's like...third match back...and his first non-gimmick match.

The problem is...there is a way to turn RVD heel (there's always a way to turn someone who's over solely based on a connection with fans heel) but they won't put the effort or time forth to make it work.

I'm sure HBK could rangle a good match out of Van Dam. Anyone who plays up his strengths can.

Guest THE MIGHTY THOR

The problem is...there is a way to turn RVD heel (there's always a way to turn someone who's over solely based on a connection with fans heel) but they won't put the effort or time forth to make it work.

I'm sure HBK could rangle a good match out of Van Dam. Anyone who plays up his strengths can.

Just make RVD a tweener and hook him up again with Bill Alphonso, that will make him interesting again.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I'm sure HBK could rangle a good match out of Van Dam.  Anyone who plays up his strengths can.

I'm not sure Van Dam could DO a good heel anymore. He could try the cocky schtick but they already love him for that. Can he really do a complex turn or make a drastic character change? Past that, would he want to?

Guest Choken One

I would have to guess that Shawn isn't going to be willing to go down in status and do something with RVD, Hardy or Christian...and really this only leaves...The Rock.

Since The Rock HAS to do something with WMXX, and Rock turned down John Cena possibility...

I STILL think HBK should win the 2/3 Falls or Iron Man Match on Raw over HHH In two weeks...

Give us HHH/Rock and HBK/Benoit...

It's either Rock/HBK and HHH/Benoit or HBK/Benoit and Rock/HHH as far as I am concerned.

I'm expecting Randy Orton to lose the I.C title sooner or later to R.V.D and then they'll go with RVD/Hardy Ladder Match (as a homage to WMX)...

The REAL concern for me is this...What do they do with Jericho? I guess it's clear that he'll have to face X... unless they decide to have some sort of tag match where Edge returns as Jericho's partner against X and Matt Hardy... Which would mean RVD/Booker T is the IC title match most likely...but I wouldn't put it Past WWE To go with RVD/Henry instead.

Well facing Benoit for the title after he beats Hunter for it, naturally. :cheers

Amen to that. Seriously, now that it seems a lock for Benoit to face the RAW champ then that would be the right thing to do. So of course, it's not gonna happen.

Make it HBK vs The Rock.

Or HBK vs Kurt Angle.

Either one of those (other than the Title match with Benoit) would make me extremely happy.

I STILL think HBK should win the 2/3 Falls or Iron Man Match on Raw over HHH In two weeks...

WAITAMINNIT! When did this happen??? Is it for real or you're just messing?

Make it happen! HBK new World Champ!

Guest Choken One

WAITAMINNIT! When did this happen??? Is it for real or you're just messing?

Make it happen! HBK new World Champ!

It's not offical but since HHH is on his "I want Shawn to be my Steamboat"...Naturally they have to have the Wrestle War Match...

I figure the only other thing they can do is an straight up 2/3 falls (not the 3 stages) or Iron Man...

2/3 Falls makes more sense because they already wrestled two DRAWS...so this time they each have to win TWICE in one match.

Guest Choken One
I hope to god they don't do a HHH-Shawn ironman on Raw. It would be *terrible*. Hunter doesn't understand that he ain't what he used to be.

The Raw Match showed without a Constrictive gimmick like LMS or the 3 stages...They can work a good-great match and the Ironman really could just be an extenstion of that match since That'll alllow shawn to do what he does best, Bump and use psychology...

I don't see how it can be any worse then the piece of shit that Angle and Lesnar did...at least Shawn and HHH have done it before and understand how to use psychology, unlike Angle whom just no-sells everything to death and forgets everything.

I figure the only other thing they can do is an straight up 2/3 falls (not the 3 stages) or Iron Man...

I was sorta thinking the same thing: They need a final match to end the feud. I was thinking Hell in the Cell, but since there are no more RAW PPVs left till Mania then I Couldn't figure out what type of match would be the decisive one (if there is in fact a final match).

And If I'm not mistaken, Benoit did say he'd face either HHH or HBK, right? Or am I reading too much into things?

Guest Choken One

yeah...he said he'll face whoever is the champion since shawn and HHH pretty much said "We're going to have another match" when HHH said " We haven't even begun"

Guest Deebo

I expect to see the 2/3 falls match with Benoit on commentary, then whoever wins will get up on the turnbuckle facing the RAW announce table, Benoit will get on the announce table and they will stare each other down or some shit like that.

EDIT: I just saw someone already posted a scenario like this in another thread, so um.. yeah.

Guest hunger4unger

I actually think they may do a 3 way at Mania and it's not a bad idea.

Benoit isn't over enough to be main event the show vs HHH as it stands.

Guest Deebo
I actually think they may do a 3 way at Mania and it's not a bad idea.

Benoit isn't over enough to be main event the show vs HHH as it stands.

I guess those Benoit chants last night were all in my head.

I have a bad feeling a triple-threat match will happen between HBK/Triple/Benoit.

However, I can see HBK winning the title and facing Benoit for the title. I think HBK would do the RIGHT thing and put Benoit over.

Jericho will have a match with Christian.

If the Rock were to put anyone over, it should be Cena. I don't understand why he won't have a feud with him. Maybe he thinks Cena will have better promos than him or something.

I say Rock should have a feud with Matt Hardy. I used to think Hardy was a terrible wrestler wtih a blah character, but ever since his V1 gimmick he has grown on me.

Jericho will have a match with Christian.

Actually, I'm waiting for the moment where Michaels sticks his nose in Jericho's business with Trish, so that they can have a sequel to their awesome match at last year's Wrestlemania.

Nothing against Christian, who is definitely one of the most underutilized guys that they have, but he's going to be better off being an outside party for a Michaels/Jericho rematch over Trish, where his acting skills and personality (which are his strength) can be on full display, rather than his in-ring skills (which are decent, but not spectacular).

Guest Choken One

I personally think they hit something with the O.C Reference...

Notice how Jericho is doing alot of VH1 stuff like 80's and The Best Week ever?

They should have X make crazy pop culture references every promo...

the mighty thor...please change your sig pic, please!

seriously, what is with all the homoerotic orton/batista/etc pics that keep 'poppin up' on TSM?? its kinda disturbing.