TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

SJL Crimson, April 13th

Guest crusen86

SJL Crimson, Saturday, April 13th

Venue: The Fleet Center, in Boston, Massachusetts!

SINGLES DEBUT MATCH

Cutthroat vs. Vanguard

-There's a new face of justice in town, and lo, its name is Vanguard.  The Dark Knight makes his JL debut against Cutthroat, who just may get a superhero ass-whoopin' if he's not careful...

SINGLES MATCH

Frost vs. Kojack

-Neither man could take out T-Bone on Metal, but whoever gets a win here might see themselves getting back in the running for the Bonester's belt sometime soon...

TV TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

Tod deKindes vs. "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson

-Both men won in impressive form on Metal, and now they face off in a rematch of their debut to determine who will be the next man to face the Porterhouse King, T-Bone.  Will Deathwish show his face in TNT's business again?

NO-DQ MATCH

Insane Luchador vs. "Deathwish" Danny Williams

-Williams drew welcome-wagon duty on Metal in a match against the returning Insane Luchador, and that dissolved into a horrid brawl.  Now the two men will fight again, but order has officially been removed: this match is no-disqualifications, and count-outs are not in effect.  Victory is by pinfall or submission, by any means necessary.  Let's see what happens...

SINGLES MATCH

Poisyn vs. Ced Ordonez

-Matt Myers, now known as Poisyn, succesfully returned to the JL against Randy Turner in a find-the-briefcase match on Metal.  Now 5 dollars richer, Poisyn continues his hunt in a regular singles match.  Is Ced the man he's looking for?

SUBMISSION MATCH

Z vs. Shawn Brody

-Brody's gone from being Tom Flesher's buddy to his worst enemy, and Z's gone from being an all-purpose whipping boy to a semi-competent sidekick.  The two will face off in a submission match.  All regular rules are in effect, except that the only way to win is to have your opponent tap out...or black out.

EUROPEAN TITLE REMATCH

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher © vs. Mike Van Siclen

-Two weeks is coming fast, and Commissioner MacPhisto is not about to let MVS get away with the JL's funding.  Here's his rematch title shot...he'd better write for it.

SINGLES MATCH

Jacob Helmsley vs. Mafia

-It's a match we saw just a week ago, but hey, it was pretty cool.  Let's see it again, and see what impact Jacob's recent hijacking of Ash's girl and violence against everyone in the league has this time around.

LADDER MATCH FOR THE SJL WORLD TITLE

Erek Taylor © vs. Ash Ketchum vs. Stryke

-A match with tremendous build and tremendous possibilities!  The belt hangs 15 feet above the center of the ring.  Whoever pulls it down will be the champion, and have to face the wrath of Xero come Metal...

Guest crusen86

Erek Taylor, the SJL World Champion (for now), speeds into the Fleet Center's parking lot in his repainted and refinished Lambourghini. You can barely tell that this vehicle once had cement poured all over it. The Champion parks to a stop and steps out of his car, immediately surrounded by those damn papparazzi!

"(Erek) Give way, give way, I need to find a hot girl to pose next to me if you're gonna take pictures. Yeah, get the hell out of my way, you fat moron!"

The cameras continue to go off, blinding the High Flying Prince until he bumps into something or someone. Taylor raises his head, up on the curves of the beautiful Karen! Security rushes in and sweeps the papparazzi away, because they suck and they should be killed.

"(Erek) May I help you?"

"(Karen) You don't even need to ask that question. You know why I'm here."

"(Erek) Hold on, lemme think....... uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no. I don't know why you're here. Standing in front of me but let me warn you, I have a cup so it's useless to try it!"

"(Karen) You wear a cup?"

"(Erek) Only for occassions like this."

"(Karen) You wear a cup to work."

"(Erek) That may sound unprofessional but it's for my own protection from lowlifes. Mainly, you."

"(Karen) I'm a lowlife? I wasn't the loner in High School."

"(Erek) No, you were the slut. What's your point?"

::SMACK!::

"(Karen) Say it again and I'll give you double the damage."

"(Erek) Of course, you're no slut, you're just a hooker."

"(Erek) Man, what've you been eating? Dog Chow?"

"(Karen) Let's get down to business."

"(Erek) Let's! I have 40 bucks in my pocket! Let's find a bed..."

"(Karen) Cut the crap, Erek. I'm serious here."

"(Erek) And I'm not?"

"(Karen) Stryke sent me with a very touching message."

"(Erek) He told you he was an idiot?"

"(Karen) Ugh..... No. I'm here to tell you that your title is his. But he doesn't want you to be relaxed so he's decided to put some fuel to the fire."

"(Erek) I know a great cabin in the mountains with a kick a** fireplace. It's got one bed but hey, you can share, right?"

"(Karen) Don't f*ck around!"

"(Erek) Interesting choice of words...."

"(Karen) Just turn around."

Erek turns around, nothing in sight except his beautiful lambourghini. At a distant, a loud foghorn of some sort can be heard. The Champion scans the area, until he finally spots what's making all that racket! A BULLDOZER!!!

"(Karen) HI BABY!!!"

Stryke drives the Bulldozer straight into the Lambourghini, shattering the car's windshields and its (expensive, I might add) paintjob! Taylor stands there petrified as Stryke backs the bulldozer up before hopping out and going towards the ruins of the sports car. Stryke tosses something in and races away, taking out what appears to be a remote. The Showstopper presses the button and just on cue.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!

The Lambourghini blows up into pieces, engulfed in flames as pieces of it flies everywhere! Karen begins to chuckle and runs toward Stryke, avoiding the still petrified Erek Taylor!

"(Erek) ......God damn......."

The Champion turns and heads towards the locker room......

"(Erek) I loved that car......"

The usual fade.....

Guest crusen86

It's time.  Time for the show to begin.  Signs, Lights and people.  The noise is deafening, almost enough to make me forget all about the bad things and the past, almost enough to make me forget what has been taken from the innocent.  This is SJL Crimson, one of the most watched shows in Pro-Wrestling history.  And tonight I'm trying to make history.  Tonight I debut.

-Edwin MacPhisto "Let's get this show on the road, Govs."

-Suicide King "I know what to expect, a match that?s not nearly up to par with my standards.  You see, when I trained I was at least ten times the wrestler that these guys are, and even more good looking."

-Edwin "You don't know that, you sissy!  We haven't seen this new guy, ummm- what's his name?"

-Axis "CYCLOOOONE- Vanguard."

- King "Did you just call me a sissy?"

-Edwin "I most certainly did.  And I challenge you to prove me wrong!"

-King "I should come across that table and beat you to a British pulp!"

-Edwin "But?"

-King "But- I might break a nail?"

-Edwin "Case in point."

-Axis "The prosecution rests."

Axis and Edwin chuckle towards each other, trying to hide it from the suspicious King, who is already a little upset.  Yeah, this whole gig is all about showmanship, but not for me.  I'm not a showman, something that these people don't understand.

-Axis "Time to get these two in the ring and see what they're made of!"

The arena goes dark, and the sound of electric current races through the arena.  Softly, the rhythm of "My Way" can be heard, and then the explosion that rocks the top of the ramp.  The people are cheering for this- spectacle, but it doesn't impress me.  Rolling thunder on playback, and now the Limp Bizkit tune is blaring.  Out from backstage steps my opponent? my unfortunate opponent.

-Funyon "The following is a singles matchup.  Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in at 244 pounds, Cutthroat!"

-Edwin "No matter how many times this guy comes out here, the fans seem to give him a positive reaction."

-Axis "It's because he has a respect for them.  That can go even farther than a winning record sometimes."

-King "But a winning record is what wins titles.  Take me for example-"

-Edwin "Shut up, Queenie, you're ruining the vibe."

Cutthroat slaps hands with his fans on the side as he runs down to the ring, then slides in and jumps onto the second rope.  They pop for him, as I'm sure they're programmed to, poor people.  He slides out of his gaudy shirt and tosses it to an attendant, then throws his sunglasses to the people.

-Axis "Let's see if Cutthroat has some new moves he can use against his less experienced opponent tonight."

-Edwin "Are new moves gonna help against a guy that's obviously mysterious and dark?"

-King "What does that have to do with anything?"

-Edwin "Well, mysteriously dark people usually do well as wrestlers."

-King "I tend to think cowardly underdogs do exceptionally well, myself."

-Edwin "So you're calling yourself cowardly?"

-King "Of course- No!  No, not me you idiot!"

-Edwin "Too late, you gave yourself away."

-Axis "Alright mates, enough with the jabbering, next contestant is on his way."

And that's when it happens.  The lights go to dark blue as my adrenaline pumps!  The belltones of "Rock Superstar" start to sound, and I let Nightwatch go.  He glides down past the Smarktron, and towards the ring, circling in a wide sweeping berth.  The people watch him intently.

-King "That damn Owl again-"

-Axis "What the bloody hell?"

Then it happens.  The chorus, gritty and hard!  The lights flash with bright blue, and I take a deep breath, and then leap down off of my post high above the Tron.  The lights follow me as the people point at me, diving down from on high, connected to a swing, and sailing for the ring!

-Axis "Holy sh--!"

-Edwin "You can say that again!"

Cutthroat's usual smile turns to an uncertain wide eyed awe, as he stands in the center of the ring, and realizes that I'm heading straight towards him!  He jumps with surprise, and ducks for cover towards the ropes while I sail overhead and over the announce table.  The people are cheering for the sight.  Yeah, I guess I am at least a little bit of a showman.

-Edwin "Incredible, he just dove in from the ceiling of the arena above the Smarktron.  Has anyone ever done anything like that before?"

-King "I can honestly say I've never seen anything like it."

-Axis "Me neither, except that one time in Amsterdam.  There was this blonde there tied to a rope?"

-Edwin "I don't want to know-"

I sail back over the ring, now swinging back and forth as Night continues to circle me.  He loves this stuff, much more of a crowd-pleaser than I am.  As I slow down, Funyon tries to wait for the crowd to die.

-Funyon "His opponent, umm- dropping in from- err- the ceiling, weighing in at 219 pounds, Vanguard!"

-Axis "Well, here he is.  The mysterious stranger revealed, a newbie Vanguard, and I wonder what he has to bring to the table."

-Edwin "With an entrance like that, its got to be something."

-King "That entrance doesn't make him technically sound, but it does give me an idea for when I come out of retirment-"

-Edwin "Stealing material again, huh Queen?  When will you ever learn?"

After I slow enough, I unlatch my simple harness and drop.  I land with an audible sound, crouching down, and slowly stand to full height while Cutthroat watches with a hint of nervousness.  Not that I blame him.  Nightwatch approaches as I take off my coat, and then toss it up where he catches it and flies it to the timekeeper's table.  Then, it is only me and him.

-King "He must have that bird trained pretty well."

-Edwin "I wonder if he trained it to make wrestling commentary."

-Axis "Why?"

-Edwin "Because- it?s headed this way!"

They all duck, but Night lands on the table and hoots.  Then he turns to watch the action.

-Edwin "Ummm- okay- this is a first."

-King "Somebody get this thing away from me."

-Axis "He's harmless to people, King."

-King "Yeah, but he's Huge!  And he's got- a beak, and- sharp claws!"

-Axis "Oh calm down, the little guy's not gonna hurt you.  He?s an owl, they only hurt stray rodents."

-King "Oh, so Edwin's the one in his sights?"

-Edwin "Charming, Queenie, simply charming."

-King "Well, I guess he is kinda neat looking.  And he can't be too harmful- can you little fella?  Coochie coochie-"

Night hisses loudly in King-s direction as the nearby fans laugh at him!  And he, of course, ducks under the table.

-Axis "Ha!"

-Edwin "Actually, keep that Owl around, I like his style!"

-Axis "You and me both, but while King hides like a four year old, the match is starting."

The bell rings, and I am left to face Cutthroat in the ring.  Or rather, he's left to face me.  We look at each other a bit, him moving around, and me standing and watching.  The crowd begins to egg us on, and Cutthroat seems a little confident.  He has just over twenty pounds on me, I guess he thinks that gives him an advantage.  Well, time to cut that down to size quick.  He doesn't even see it coming.  But I launch myself forward.  It is simple and basic.  Oh, and I hit him.  I hit him hard!

-King "Oh-"

-Edwin "-my-"

-Axis "-Bloomin God!"

Cutthroat flies backwards, hits the mat, and then slides under the rope and out of the ring as I roll forward and stand to my feet, staring at him once again on the outside.  The recently arrived referee looks at him, then at me, and takes a few steps back while making his count.

-Ref "One."

-Edwin "Did you see that Spear?"

-King "That wasn't a spear, that was a Gore!"

-Axis "That wasn't a Gore, that was a- a friggin shotgun shell!"

Close.  Actually it was the Freelancer.  My main finisher.

-Ref "Two."

-Edwin "Poor Cutthroat was folded completely in half!  Is he broken?"

-Ref "Three."

-King "Well, that's what he gets for not being prepared."

-Edwin "If he were still in the ring, this match could very well be over, but Vanguard isn't pursuing him outside for some reason."

-Ref "Four, five."

-Axis "He's just watching him like some distant bird of prey."

-Ref "Six, seven."

I see him still laying there, but this doesn't satisfy me.  In fact, this isn't exactly fair.  No one should be made an example of, unless of course they deserve it.  This poor man, does not.

-Edwin "Um, he could actually be counted out here."

-King "You mean Vanguard could win this one in a single move?"

-Axis "It's looking like it?"

-Ref "Eight."

But my opponent is stronger than they give him credit for.  He crawls towards the ring, and grabs the apron, pushing himself up and back into the fire.  Nodding, I have to give him credit for showing back up.  This guy's got drive, and I respect that.

-Axis "It looks like Vanguard is giving Cutthroat some time to recouperate from that move."

-King "I dunno, opening up with a shot like that?  I think he's gonna pounce for the kill here."

Cutthroat uses the ropes to stand, and then, suspiciously, he advances.  He looks for a lock up, and I oblige him.

-Edwin "Cutthroat wanting to get back in the action, and this could cost him-"

I get under the taller man's arm, and toss him over my hip.  He hits hard, but gets back up and approaches.   I duck his clothesline, and he bounces back!  His return is met with a hard Dropkick to the face!

-Axis "Some good moves there by the enigmatic Vanguard, and it looks like he's gonna stay on him.  Cover!"

-Ref "One- Two-"

But he kicks out-

-Edwin "With authority!"

-King "New guy's not gonna win that easy, I guess."

He rises, but I instantly chop him in the chest!  The crowd makes a "Whoooo" sound as I chop again, and then go for the corner whip, but he reverses and sends me ramming into the corner.  Ow.

-Axis "Here comes Cutthroat!"

He should know better than to charge.  I move, and he eats it.  And as he returns, I spring off of the second rope, raise my leg, and bring it down heel first over his doubled back to send him back down to the mat, where all of my opponents belong.

-King "Ouch, even I have to admit, this guy has a good supply of moves!"

-Edwin "A little bit of martial arts in that axe kick!"

-Axis "That sent him face first to the mat!  And here's the turnover- and the cover!"

-Ref "One, two-"

-Edwin "No!  Cutthroat gets the shoulder up."

Good show boy.  Now get up!

-King "I like to see this kind of working.  Vanguard is eating Cutthroat up like a lion!"

-Axis "He hasn't given up many openings either, he seems to be a sound fighter."

I lift him up and immediately go to work with more chops to the guy's chest.  But once I get him to the edge, he suddenly powers me around and against the ropes.  Now he gets chops to me!  My chest stings with each blow, and that pisses me off.  Not a good idea, Cutthroat.  He tries his next hit, a huge, fast uppercut that rises in an instant.  But that instant is all I need to move out of the way, and then grab him as he turns.  I lock him up, back to back, and then drop him down in a hard Neckbreaker.

-King "And that Razor Punch is ducked!"

-Edwin "Neckbreaker Drop, great maneuver, and Cutthroat is in serious trouble!"

As he lays on the ground, I go up top, facing the crowd.  They have yet to realize the great lengths I will go to protect them.  But tonight, they will.  I leap off of the buckle, and stretch out gracefully, my back to the mat!  Cutthroat lays there, unmoving, as I drop down swiftly, and then land- Painfully!

-Edwin "OUCH!"

-Axis "Vanguard just took a freefall from the top rope Backwards, stretched out for impact, and there's Nobody home!"

That bastard!  He moved out of the way, and now I'm left with a backache the size of Kentucky.  Both of us are down, and the ref begins to count us out, but only gets to two before Cutthroat is up, and the crowd is cheering for him.  He begins to pound on me, and then whips me to the turnbuckle.  I try to shake off the pain, but he immediately locks me up, and snaps me over his head in a Suplex to the mat!

-Axis "Quick Suplex there.  Cutthroat takes advantage!"

-King "He also takes it up the-"

-Edwin "-And, this match is starting to turn."

I start to roll, but this guy is on me again!  He gained some momentum, impressive, but I've still got to deal with him now!  After he lifts me, I try a right, which he blocks and returns just as hard!  He gets another whip now, this time to the ropes, and as I return, he goes against the ropes nearby, catching me from the side and slamming my head down to the mat in a Facebuster!  I hold on to my aching head as he covers.

-Ref "One- Two-"

I can barely see out of my blurred eyes now, but it looks like Cutthroat is going up top.  My back feels like its been ripped apart.  As my vision clears up for a few seconds, I suddenly see him signal to the people, and then dive off of the turnbuckle, his elbow pointed right at my sternum.  My brain and body aren't exactly communicating properly, and so hit connects!  The impact feels as if I'm about to lose my lunch, and it leaves me just about done!

-Edwin "Hard Elbow Drop, this could be over!"

Ref "One- Two- "

Three- No!

Cutthroat can't believe I got out of that one alive.  He grabs me by the legs!  He walks over, and it seems as if I don't have the energy to fight it, but I do!  I am able to shake one leg free, and as he grasps for it, I turn my body over, and nail him in the face with a heel!  He falls to one knee, and I slowly begin to rise to my feet.

-Axis "Reverse of the Razorblade into an Enziguri!"

-King "This guy's got a move for every season."

My opponent now races forward, but I immediately hit him hard in the chest twice!  As he staggers, I duck down, spin, and my leg catches the back of his knee, sending him to the mat.  Immediately, running on rage and adrenaline, I backflip, and my body connects on top of his when I land!  I hook his leg!

Ref "One- Two-"

His shoulder rises just shy of three, and I immediately get up and grab him.  But he gets a punch to my gut, then locks onto me.  He tries for the DDT, but I am able to push off and spin my body!  In a sudden moment, Cutthroat leaps up, bringing both of his feet out, and then in, towards my head from front and back.  Not wanting to be the meat in a Cutthroat foot sandwich, I duck down and race forward, causing my opponent to smash his ankles together, and then crash to the mat!

-Edwin "He missed the Chaos Razor!  Cutthroat is down, and it looks like Vanguard is going for something here!"

Immediately, I scale the buckle, face Cutthroat, and dive off in a Senton Bomb that shakes the ring!  I stand up next to him, the purpose in my eyes hidden by my black bandanna, and await his slow rise.

-Axis "Cutthroat is almost up, what is Vanguard doing?"

-King "Probably waiting to pound the hell out of him.  Or better yet, another one of those huge Spears we saw before?"

I don't have to wait for him to stand fully.  I grab him immediately and sling him across my shoulders, putting pressure on his neck while bending his leg down!  I can hear him try to cry out immediately, and spurred on, I stomp on the ground while bearing down on his neck repeatedly.  

-Edwin "My God, that looks painful!"

Over, and over again Cutthroat finds his neck, spine, side, and legs to be in tremendous pain!  It only takes a little while before he begins slapping my shoulder with his hand, and the referee signals for the bell.

-Axis "It's over!  What an execution by the newcomer!  That was a modified Torture Rack!"

-King "Nice Debut, and he picks up the W with a submission victory over that jobber?"

-Edwin "Hey, it was a fair contest, and Cutthroat gave it his all!  He even had Vanguard down for awhile there."

-Axis "I don't know how he came back so quickly!  There must be something going on in that head.  But what?"

-Edwin "Maybe we should schedule an interview for Metal and find out!"

-Axis "Sounds like a plan!"

-King "Hey, screw interviews, I wanna see this guy bring the pain some more!"

Believe me, you'll get that chance, King of Hearts.  Because that is exactly what I plan on doing.  Bringing the pain to those who cause pain.  Hurt to those who hurt.  And destroying those who destroy.  As Nightwatch returns my coat, and together we travel up the ramp, the people realize the truth.  Vengeance has come to the SJL.

The Dark Knight is here-

Guest crusen86

***Back from commercial, nothing of note is happening in the arena.***

King: ...So then, I asked if she was old enough and she said 'Yeah!'

Edwin: Hey, I think we're on.

King: ...

"SHOOOOCK!"

***The ever headbanging Fear Factory tune interrupts the silence, bringing out Tod deKindes to the ring. Along with the fans chanting with his song, Tod rolls in the ring, climbs up to the second rope and lets out his mighty roar to the fans. After things calm down a little, he's given a mic.***

Tod: Cut the music...(pushes his shades up to his forehead) Now...I'm not used to doing it like this in the ring, so just bear with me for a second......I'm out here tonight, to address one person and one person only. And that person...is Taylor - Nicholas - Thompson...

***He pauses, hearing some cheers for the man with the dreadlocks and the attitude.***

Tod: You and I haven't been here a long time, Taylor. But if there's one thing that's for sure is that we'll forever be linked to one another. Our first match was against each other, Taylor. We gave each other a hell of a beating and you came out on top. We even had another match last week, and it was even more brutal than the first...But I'm not here to whine about losing to you, Taylor. I wanna confront you about a poor "career choice" you're making. A "career choice" that can be best resumed in three words...'Deathwish' Danny Williams...

***Lots of boos can be heard.***

Tod: (pacing around as he's talking) Now, if I get this straight...You've embraced this man as your mentor?! You're allowing him to guide you like this?! He's taking advantage of you, Taylor! He's gonna use you for his own personal gain and he's gonna abuse you to no end! That man doesn't give a shit about you and he'll toss you aside like a piece of garbage whenever he sees fit!! There's no honor in that! Keine Ehre, no honor!!!...

***Crowd cheers and applauds for someone finally standing up to the antics of Danny Williams.***

Tod: What I want you to do, Taylor...Is for you to realize that you can do it without this guy. You deserve better than this guy. You don't need this guy!!

***He pauses, allowing the crowd to cheer some more.***

Tod: Taylor...you're one of the wrestlers I respect the most. I just hope you listen to these words I'm saying. And I just hope...I just hope you'll be making the right choice. Do it not only for yourself...but for these people as well. Not only you have my respect, Taylor...But you have theirs as well...ehren Sie zuerst, Taylor...Honor first. Think about it.

***Tod drops the mic, and quietly exits the ring, to no music.

Fade to commercials.***

Guest crusen86

Crimson returns with the camera on the SJL’s three top commentators.

Axis: “And we’re back from commercial with our second match of the evening.  Kojack vs. Frost.  Both men lost to T-Bone on Metal in a spectacular encounter that saw these two men’s sheer dislike for each other take them out just as much as T-Bone’s plucky determination.”

King: (addressing straight at the camera) “You guys are just killing me.  That steak sauce covered bastard, and I don’t mean that in a GOOD way, has whipped both of you in the past weeks defying explanation.  Frost can bench press a U-Haul and Kojack would jump on top of it from a thirty story building just for kicks, and neither of you could put away that jobber.”

Edwin: (smiling) “And now we get to see your two best friends and fellow losers likely maim each other out of sheer hatred.  I’m all a tingle.”  (Edwin claps his hands together like a giggly schoolgirl)

Funyon: (inside the ring) “Introducing first from Reykjavik, Iceland and weighing in at 296 lbs., ladies and gentlemen this is Froooooooooooooost!”

“Cities on Flame with Rock ‘n Roll” blares out of the loudspeakers to announcer the big man’s arrival.  He stalks to the ring solemnly with his head down, not acknowledging the roaring boos from the crowd.

Axis: “After starting his SJL career at 2-0, the former Icelandic champion has hit a bit of a snag recently in the win-loss columns.”

Edwin: “A steak sauce covered snag.”

King: “I’ll cover you in steak sauce and leave you out for the wolves.”

Edwin: (fluttering his eyes at King) “Flattery will you get you everywhere, big boy.”

Funyon: “And now, not introducing a man who is not from Miamia, Florida and who does not way 240 lbs., this is absolutely not Kojack.”

The arena lights turn a menacing blue as “Boom” by P.O.D blares over the sound system.  A fantastic shot of gold pyro explodes in the air and Kojack can be seen running full blast through the shower of sparks.  The lights brighten back up as Kojack reaches the ring.  He leaps to the apron, vaults over the ropes and guns for Funyon who drops his microphone and quickly runs out of the ring.  Kojack wraps his fingers around the announcer’s jacket and tugs it hard to trip him up on the ring apron.  Frost picks up Funyon’s stray microphone and jabs the head of it straight down into the back of Kojack’s neck.  He clunks to the mat and this allows Funyon to slip to the floor as Frost continues to rein down overhead clubbing blows on the fallen Kojack.

Axis: “Our ever clever ring announcer Funyon, tried to outsmart Kojack in announcing him, but it didn’t seem to quite work with Frost having to save our good friend from a royal beating.”

Edwin: “I don’t know what Kojack’s problem is with Funyon.  Maybe he plays on his latent homosexuality, like King’s.”

King: “At least I don’t display overt flaming homosexuality like some MacPhisto’s I know.”

Edwin: (quizzically) “You know my Aunt George?”

Referee Sexton Hardcastle attempts to grab the microphone away from Frost.  Frost pulls it back from his grasp with an icy stare.  Hardcastle backs off with a smile and his hands in the air to say “no offense.”  Frost tosses the mic to the arena floor of his own volition and Hardcastle calls for the bell.

DING DING DING

Frost pulls Kojack up by his head and takes his wrist to whip him into the near ropes.  Kojack is woozy from the pre-match beating and lazily runs into a thunderous clothesline from Frost.  Kojack slams back to the mat with a thud and Frost follows with an elbow to Kojack’s throat.  He hooks the leg for the early pin.

ONE

TWO

Axis: “Kojack lifts his shoulder with still too much fight left in him.”  

Edwin: “Oh, no, this won’t be over this early.  They have to really beat each other.”  (Edwin cackles and rubs his hands together now like a mad scientist)

King: “You are enjoying this way too much.”

Edwin: “When two heels cream each other to a pulp, everyone wins in my book.”

King: “I don’t.”

Edwin: (smiling and spreading his arms wide to encompass the auditorium)  “Then everyone else wins that much more.”

Frost stands up and drags Kojack to his feet by his left arm.  Frost twists Kojack’s arm with a wristlock and then violently yanks down on it twice.  Kojack winces at the pain in his shoulder and tries to run to the ropes to break the hold.  Frost holds fast to the arm and bends the wrist in toward himself.  Kojack’s momentum causes him to fall into Frost and he is met with a thumb to the throat.  Frost releases the wristlock as Kojack lurches forward rubbing his sore throat.  Kojack turns back around and straightens up just as Frost plants his right foot and spins around 360 degrees with his arm outstretched and fist clenched.  Frost makes crushing impact with Kojack’s jaw on the spinning back fist.  Kojack wobbles to his left and crashes to the mat.  Hardcastle warns Frost about the thumb to the throat by grabbing his own neck.  Frost glowers at him and Hardcastle takes a step back.  Frost falls to his knees and rolls Kojack over on his back from his side and makes a lateral press.

ONE

TWO

Kojack kicks out.  

Axis: “Another near fall.  Frost is not wasting any time here tonight.”

King: (pulling a roll of Tums out of his coat pocket and popping two into his mouth)  “When does he ever?  He is going to kill that pour son of a….” (King trails off and gnaws on his Tums while Edwin spins on his chair in a mad fit of joy)

Frost climbs to his feet while dragging Kojack up by the sides of his head.  Frost brings his skull down hard into Kojack’s forehead on a headbutt.  Kojack wobbles again, but Frost takes his wrist before he can fall and whips him into the near corner.  Kojack takes the turnbuckle in the back and slumps down.  Frost charges like a runaway locomotive.  Kojack spins out of the corner and into the near ropes just as Frost hits the corner.  The impact drives Frost out a couple of feet.  Without looking back, Kojack takes hold of the top rope, skips to the second and springboards off backwards with a cocked elbow.  The elbow catches Frost in the chest and he staggers.  Kojack drops down in a crouch and then sweeps around in a circle with an outstretched right leg.  Kojack’s calf runs into Frost’s ankle and he topples sideways to the mat.  Frost flops on his stomach facing the near ropes as Kojack deftly pops back up to the second rope and instantly comes sailing back off twisting in midair with both legs extended.  He lands on Frost’s back with the leg drop and then rolls over backwards to reclaim his feet.  Frost rolls over on his back and arches it in pain.  Kojack drops to his knees and covers with a lateral press.

ONE

TWO

Frost squeaks out his right arm to grab the close by bottom rope to break the pin.  

Axis: “Kojack is paying Frost back in full now for the early beating.” (King grumbles and chews more Tums.)

Kojack rises to his knees off of Frost.  Frost leans back and grabs the bottom rope with his other arm to pull himself up.  Seeing this, Kojack springs to his feet and slides in front of Frost to grip his ankles.  Kojack pulls forward and Frost hovers scant inches above the canvas for a second before Kojack’s yanking on his legs causes him to let go and he strikes the mat and is pulled to the center.  Kojack drops Frost’s right leg and places both hands on his left ankle, he falls back twisting the ankle and bring his own legs up and around Frost’s in a grapevine to cinch the Torque.  The ref drops to his knees and asks Frost if he wants to submit as Kojack squeezes the leg and wrenches back and to the left with the ankle.  Frost screams a loud bellow while viciously shaking his head “no.”

King: “Good God, what is a 300 lb. monster worth if he can’t stand?”

Edwin: “Kind of like that old question about the tree in a forest.”

Axis: “You mean can anyone hear it?”

Edwin: (genuinely puzzled) “Hear what?”

Axis: “The tree.”

Edwin: “What tree?”

Axis: “The one in the forest.”

Axis & Edwin: (in unison) “What forest?”  (Axis sighs and throws his hands up in disgust)

Edwin: (in a whisper to King with one hand shielding the side of his face toward Axis) “I think Axis has been…(mimes smoking a joint)

Frost props himself up on his hands with his arms stretched behind him.  He rolls to his left into the Torque and uses his bulk to flip both of them over.  Frost pushes himself up on his hands and proceeds to drag Kojack near the ropes to break.  Kojack’s head is buried in the mat and he has to let go of the ankle lock, while retaining the grapevine, to push himself up off the canvas to stop the dragging.  Kojack attempts to walk on his hands back into the center of the ring and flip the move back over, but Frost’s upper body strength is way beyond what Kojack can muster and Frost reaches the ropes with one last desperate lunge.  He wraps his arms around the bottom ring rope and the ref counts for Kojack to break.  He holds on until Hardcastle reaches five, getting in every little last bit of squeezing on the leg that he can.  Sexton raises his hand to call for the bell on a disqualification and Kojack releases the hold.  Frost grips the second rope to pull himself up, but he is having a hard time putting any pressure on his left leg.  He leans on the ropes and kneels on his right knee with his left leg outstretched.  Kojack brings his arms up over his head and puts his hands together to come crashing down with an axehandle on Frost’s left leg.

Axis: “Kojack with another devastating blow to that wounded knee.”

Edwin: (waving a white handkerchief from his pocket over his head) “Give it up, Custer.”

Frost screams and grabs his leg as Kojack pops back to his feet and falls to his knees with another blow directly to Frost’s kneecap.  Frost bellows again.  Kojack grips the top rope with his left hand to steady himself and stomps down into Frost’s knee.  Frost releases his grip on the ropes and falls down.  Frost scootches into the near corner to get away from Kojack, but he follows and continues to kick Frost’s knee while holding onto the top rope for leverage.  Hardcastle counts to five again and finally makes Kojack release the ropes and back up.  Frost slumps over in the corner grabbing his knee.

Axis: “The normally great crowd here at the Fleet Center has been fairly quiet through this violent battle.”

King: “Probably because they are as worried about these two fantastic athletes injuring each other before they can go back and destroy T-Bone.”

Edwin: “Or maybe it’s because no one wants to watch these two schmucks wrestle and they all went out for nachos.”

Frost takes hold of the top rope and pulls himself to a standing position in the corner.  He still cannot put any pressure on his left leg and hobbles out on his right leg with the left one in the air.  Kojack hunches over with his hands on his thighs, just measuring Frost.  He dives forward to the mat, looking to clip Frost’s right leg out from under him.  Frost has just enough time to shift his weight to his left leg and pick up his right, sending Kojack skidding half way out of the ring to the apron.  However, Frost’s left leg buckles and he grabs the ropes to his left to steady himself.  

Edwin: “Speaking of nachos, the Erwin J. Nutter Center sent me a bill for the nacho cart that Frost destroyed a few weeks back in his match with Z and Randy Turner.  If you watch this tape, that’s coming out of your pay Frost.”

King: “With what you pay the talent around here, you cheap bastard, they’re all living on bologna and cereal as it is.”

Edwin: “Oddly Z is the only one who doesn’t seem to mind.”

Kojack rolls back into the ring onto his back, brings his legs back and springs upright to his feet.  Frost pulls himself to a standing position once again, but his back is to Kojack and he doesn’t see that he is already up and sneaking behind him.  Before Frost can react Kojack reaches around Frost to grab his left arm and tuck it between his legs.  Kojack takes the wrist from behind with his right hand and puts his left arm up under Frost’s left armpit to help get him up.  He is only able to get the much heavier man a few inches off the ring canvas, but that is just enough to allow him to let go and toss Frost down to finish the pumphandle slam.  Frost smacks the canvas and Kojack nudges him with his boot over to his back.  He drops to his knees and covers with hooking the leg.

ONE

TWO

Axis: “Frost kicks out!  That left leg could be broken or worse, but he won’t give up.”

Edwin: “Let’s hope worse.”  (he leans back in his chair and props his feet up on the desk and puts his hands behind his head, relaxing)

Kojack rises to his knees and rolls up on his heels to his feet.  He takes Frost by the arms and drags him kicking and fidgeting to the center of the ring.  He leaps high into the air from a standing position and bends his right leg back, to send a kneedrop into Frost’s chest.  Kojack rolls down Frost’s body and to his feet.  He picks the left leg up off of the mat by the ankle and looks to reapply the Torque.  Frost lifts up his right leg and jams it into Kojack’s gut.  His wind is knocked out of him and he falls back into the ropes.  Kojack comes tumbling off of the ropes and into Frost’s still raised legs.  Frost catches him in the stomach and, with a little extra lift from pushing his hands into the canvas, flips Kojack over his head.  Kojack lands on his back and slides across the ring until his legs are hanging out over the apron.  

Axis: “Frost luckily fights off a second Torque.  That would have done him in for sure.”

King: “Don’t remind me.”  (King buries his pale face in his hands)

(Edwin buys a bag of popcorn off of a vendor right over the ring guardrail and returns to his relaxing position munching on the corn like he was watching a movie.)

Frost stumbles over to Kojack, still favoring his bad leg.  Frost takes him by the sides of his head and pulls Kojack to his knees facing him.  Frost rears back a meaty forearm to bring it clubbing down, but Kojack cuts him off with a forearm up under Frost’s legs to the groin.  Frost covers his pelvis with his arms, drops to his knees and then rolls over to his back in pain.

Edwin: (throwing a piece of popcorn up into the air and catching it in his mouth) “Nut shot, my day’s complete.”

Kojack rises to his feet and runs to the near corner, he grabs the top rope and springs to the top turnbuckle in one jump.  He turns, eyes Frost a second and leaps off with his body extended to its fullest in a splash.  He hits Frost square in the chest and stays there to cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THRE

Frost miraculously lifts a shoulder barely off the mat and Kojack pops to his feet and spins on his axis to confront Hardcastle.  Sexton backs up as Kojack stalks toward him.  Frost shakily stands up and limps silently behind Kojack.

King: “Look out Kojack! I mean, get him Frost! Aw hell, I don’t know anymore!”

Kojack brings his arms around Kojack’s waist and locks his hands together in front.  Kojack has a look of utter surprise on his face as Frost lifts him up off of the mat and over is head.  Kojack lands on the back of his neck and folds up bent at the waist with his feet up over his head.  Frost drops to his knees and with one mighty arm, unfolds Kojack and falls on top for a cover and hooks the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

THRE

Kojack kicks out with a flourish and puts his shoulder up.  Frost stands back up and glares at Hardcastle.  Sexton gulps.  Frost does a quarter turn looking to go back to work on Kojack, but then comes back around with a fast, barreling uppercut to Hardcastle’s chin.  He falls into the ropes and then flops forward onto his face.

Axis: “That has to be a sure disqualification!”

Edwin: “I didn’t think the count was that slow.”

King: “Hardcastle is lucky he can count to three.  At least he is used to having his ass handed to him.”

Frost limps over to the ropes facing the right side of the arena and climbs out of the ring through the second rope.  He drops to the floor and lifts up the apron skirt.  

Axis: “Frost is pulling out a steel chair and…something else.  It looks to be some sort of small bottle.”

King: (his mood brightening) “A steak sauce bottle perhaps that some vindictive Icelander might have planted there earlier today.”

Frost tosses the steak sauce bottle into the ring and then slides in himself holding the folding chair.  Kojack reaches his feet, clutching the back of his neck with his head down not seeing Frost.  The crowd noise picks up for the first time in the match as they can only guess what will happen now.  Kojack hears this and lifts his head just in time to see the top edge of the chair thrust into his throat.  Kojack slams into the ropes and ricochets off, falling to the canvas on his knees.  He holds his throat and flails around.  Frost drops the chair into the center of the ring and pulls the already severely injured Kojack to him by his hair and tucks his head between his legs.  A semi-recovered Hardcastle lies in the ring and waves his hand for the bell to disqualify Frost.

DING DING DING

DING DING DING

Axis: “Frost is not hearing that bell, but he can’t be planning on doing what I think he’s going to do!”

Edwin: “What do you think he’s going to….”  (Edwin’s eyes bug out and he throws his popcorn up in the air, sending it flying everywhere as he realizes what Frost has planned.)

Frost puts his arms under Kojack’s elbows, hooks his hands tight and then flips him up and against his chest before jumping up and slamming him down, obliterating Kojack’s neck and back against the chair.

Axis: “EARLY WINTER ON THE CHAIR!”

(Edwin chokes on a piece of popcorn)

King: “Guess who I’m rooting for now!”  (he pumps his fist in the air)

Frost reaches over to grab the bottle of steak sauce and stands up still favoring his bad leg, while Kojack lies unconscious on the chair.  He uncorks the bottle and tips it over, spilling half of the contents onto Kojack’s face and chest.  Frost then throws his head back and downs the rest of the bottle.  He spews it up into a geyser and that falls to cover his face and chest in a mocking of T-Bone’s pre-match ritual.  The fans jeer as loud as they can and a few throw scraps of trash into the ring.

Axis: “Frost had no intentions of winning this match.  He just wanted to send a message to T-Bone.”

King: “Yeah, you leave a steak too long in the cold and it’s going to come our frost covered and freezer burnt!”

Frost leans over the ropes and stares into the camera, his face soaked a ruddy brown.  “It is not over with us T-Bone!  It will never be over!”  Frost gives a long, low, guttural howl and the picture fades to break.

Guest crusen86

(The cameras pan the Fleet Center in Boston, Massachusetts, home of "Bernie's Hot Wings and Pancakes!" The signs in the crowd are all different colors. Many of them saying, "Ash's Poke Balls are black and blue!" or "Marinade me, T-Bone!" The camera turns to the ring and slowly zooms in on a single man standing in the middle of the ring.)

Ben Hardy: Ladies and Gentlemen...

(The crowd boos at Hardy, because he's a tool, dammit! He looks around as the fans chant a loveable phrase.)

"BEN'S A PUSSY!" *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

(Ben just kind of shrugs it off, and goes back to talking.)

Ben: Ladies and Gentlemn, last Wednesday on Metal, this man survived a hellacious Three-Way Dance to retain his SJL World Television Championship. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome YOUR SJL World Television Champion...The Steak Sauce Covered Bastard...TEEE-BOOOOONE!

(The lights dim, and the first bell rings for AC/DC's "Hell's Bells." The SWFTron shows T-Bone hitting a Tiger Driver '91 on Kojack to win the TV Title, T-Bone accepting the title, and then T-Bone spitting out his A-1 Steak Sauce into the camera. The lights flash, and T-Bone comes out from the back, as the crowd cheers in approvement. He struts down to the ring, because he can. He enters the ring, and reaches into the pocket of my leather jacket. Inside, the A-1 Sauce bottle. He takes a swig, tosses it to the crowd, and then jumps to apron, looking to the crowd. He takes the TV Title off his waist and puts it in his hand. He spits it out, HHH style, and climbs into the ring, as the lights dim back up.)

Ben: T-Bone...

(The crowd goes into a thunderous chant.)

"T-BONE! T-BONE! T-BONE! T-BONE! T-BONE!"

Ben: T-Bone, look at you. When you first joined the SJL, you were NOTORIOUS for jobbing to EVERYBODY you faced, and now, only four matches after the fact, YOU are the SJL World Television Champion. How do you feel?

T-Bone: You know, Ben, I've been trying SO hard, to be an actual wrestler, and I've achieved that goal, but Ben, you know, well actually, you probably WOULDN'T know, how hard it is to be a great wrestler. You've only seen the tip of the iceberg from me, and it's going to be a good thing, to go out there and kick some ass.

Ben: Now, T-Bone, what are your thoughts on the #1 contenders match tonight, between "TNT" Thomas Nicolas Thompson and Tod deKindes?

T-Bone: TNT...wow, at least the man has a gimmick. I mean, you can't be a wrestler without a gimmick, ya know? But Tod is an accomplished wrestler in the short time he's been here, and I have a feeling that this will be a great match, but, of course, they have to face...(Points his thumb to himself) me, and that person is gonna be SOL, and Ben, I KNOW you know what that means.

Ben: So, you think you can win against either opponent?

T-Bone: Of course!

Ben: You sure?

T-Bone: Sure as I know how much your mom LOVES the A-1 Steak Sauce Bottle...more than once.

Ben: What?

T-Bone: Chill, man. I'm just saying your mom loves sauce. Is that too much for me to say? I'm sorry, really, I am. I was talking about the original. What, you think I was talking about the Hot 'n Spicy version or something?

(The crowd erupts into laughter as Ben just looks at T-Bone in disbelief.)

Ben: You little...

T-Bone: Cut the crap and give me the mike Ben. (Hands him the mike.) TNT...Tod deKindes...you both are fighting for a lost cause. Defeating ME? The Steak Sauce Covered Bastard? NONONONONO. You see, I have it a different way. One of you is gonna walk that aisle, one of you is gonna walk in this ring, and one of you two is going to be my A-1 Steak Sauce bitch! And speaking of bitches...Ash Ketchum...I'm gonna KICK YOUR ASS...at Pokemon, double or nothing, and there isn't a DAMN thing you can do about it!

(T-Bone swipes the mike away as "Hell's Bells" starts playing, and he poses in front of each of the ropes with his TV Title high in the air.)

Axis: TONIGHT! A THREE WAY DANCE FOR THE SJL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE! IT'S A LADDER MATCH! BE THERE! IT'S COMING ON TONIGHT! ON CRIMSON!

Guest crusen86

Axis: “Hello everyone we are coming to you live for April 13’s edition of Crimson here in the Fleet Center, in Boston, Massachusetts! Tonight we’ve already witnessed a one on one battle between Kojack and Frost, plus the debut match of Vanguard!”

Edwin: “That’s right you awesome Aussie you, but up next is a match that is sure to be a classic! “TNT” Taylor Nicholas Thompson goes cranium to cranium with that lovable German, Tod deKindes!

Axis: “That’s right Eddie Mac! For those of you who were too lazy to tune in to SJL’s last two shows, I’ll provide some background information on this matchup. A week ago on Crimson, these two had their debut match against eachother! In that brawl TNT pulled out the win, but will history repeat itself tonight? Plus, the stakes are even higher tonight because this bout is for a shot the SJL TV Title!”

King: “Ha! I laugh in the face, spit in the face, and piss on the lawns of all these SJL-ers! With their so-called important Television Titles. The SWF Title Belt, now THAT had credibility!”

Edwin: “Say King.”

King: “Yes moron?”

Edwin: “Would you like some tea? Ha ha ha! Tea!”

King: “I’m sorry moron but I’m not catching on.”

Edwin: “You know, the Boston tea party? Ha! And we’re in Boston! What a riot! (notices no one else is laughing) Well, I guess it’s just my humor.”

Axis: “As I was saying, last Metal, Taylor came out with a second victory in a three way travesty between himself, Cutthroat, and Jack the Ripper. After the match while the competitors were shaking hands, “Deathwish” Danny Williams, TNT’s mentor, sprinted down to the squared circle and blasted Jack and Cutthroat with a chair! Will Danny some how involve himself in this match?”

King: “I gotta say Axis, I’m a big Deathwish fan, but I don’t think he’ll involve himself in this match tonight, he has his hands full as it is with the Insane Luchadores.”

Axis: “Good point Suicide. At any rate, I can see all of our fans are back from the concession stands with nachos in hand, so I think we should start the match as soon as possible. We go now to ring announcer Funyon.”

“Funyon: Ladies and gentlemen! This contest is a one-on-one encounter and is scheduled for one fall! It is for the #1 contendership for the SJL TV Title! Count out and disqualification rules apply! Entering the ring area, hailing from Anaheim, California, 267 pounds of pure, uninhibited madness! “TNT” Taylor Nicholas Thompson!”

The crowd erupts in cheers (and some boos) as AC/DC’s “TNT” blares from the speakers. As the introduction of the song begins, TNT very slowly saunters down the ramp with a noticeable lack of pyro. The audience can clearly see that he bares a limp from the excessive violence towards his leg in his last match. Just as the song’s course ends and “Watch me explooooooooddddeee!!!!!” is heard by the audience, what seems like hundreds of white and silver pyro are triggered consecutively as Taylor becomes livelier and seemingly walks to the beat of the music. Taylor moves quickly as he poses on each ring post. As his entrance comes to an end, TNT ventures outside of the ring searching for a microphone. Referee Mathew Kivell attempts to stop him, but earns himself an atomic wedgie of doom courtesy of Thompson. Taylor locates a microphone, and returns to the ring.

TNT: “Cut the music!”

Sure enough, the peaceful tunes of AC/DC are replaced by silence.

TNT: “Those of you who have tuned in for the last week will know me as the man who has been tearing it up here in the SJL for a while now. And those of you who haven’t tuned in will soon know me as the man who kicks Tod deKindes’ ass tonight! Now, don’t get me wrong, I have a lot a respect for Tod, but tonight, I will respectfully tear him apart! And T-Bone, Television Champion, you’re next! So tonight you Bostonites will learn to respect me, admire me, and WATCH ME EXPLOOOOOOO…”

“SHOCK!”

Suddenly Taylor is cut off by Fear Factor’s “Shock,” which terrifyingly sets the stage for Tod deKindes’ entrance.

Funyon: “Entering the…”

“SHOCK!”

Funyon: “Ahem. Entering the…”

“SHOCK!”

Funyon: “Ah to hell with it, Munich, Germany, 227 pounds, Tod deKindes.”

Axis: “And here he comes!”

Tod slowly walks out towards the ring, not looking at anyone. He hops to the apron and to the second turnbuckle to let out a mighty roar to the fans. The crowd cheers wildly for their German hero. He hops into the ring, removes his trench and shades and runs the ropes a little to warm up before the match. His eyes however, are glued on Taylor, who shoots back an evenly intimidating glance. The two opponents approach eachother, but the stare down is short-lived as the two begin to rapidly exchange flurries of punches on eachother.

Edwin: “The bell hasn’t even rung yet and these two are going at it like two weight watchers fighting over a milk dud!”

King: “I personally am rooting for TNT in this match, if not for his in-ring skills then for his excellent mentor, Danny Williams.”

Axis: “How can you say that? Danny is one rotten apple, did you see how he clocked Jack and Cutthroat with that steel chair last Wednesday?”

King: “Sure did, that guy really knows how to treat other wrestlers. Like dirt.”

Edwin: “I don’t like Danny one bit.”

King: “Just another reason for me to like him.”

***DING DING DING***

Axis (attempting to concentrate on the match): “These two seem to be completely evenly matched, for every punch that one of them gives, the other one gives back.”

Suddenly the momentum switches in favor of TNT as he rebounds off of the ropes and lifts his knee right into Tod’s jaw. Tod stumbles a little, but soon collects himself, and comes back with a sit down drop kick right into TNT’s knee. Taylor favors his injured leg, holding it while moaning in pain. deKindes stomps away at TNT’s forehead, attempting to render him unconscious.

King: “Any moment now Taylor could be busted open, he has quite the bruise on his forehead from all those chairshots last Wednesday, and Tod could reopen that cut with ease.”

Just as Suicide King suggested, TNT soon starts to shed some “juice.” Tod continues to stomp away, increasing the blood flow. He bounces off the ropes telegraphing a leg drop, but finds nothing but the hard ring floor as TNT rolls out of the way. Both men stand up and gaze at eachother for yet another stare down.

Edwin: “Though Taylor is busted open he’s still as frisky as an ice skating panda!”

King: “A what?”

The two lock up. The tide changes back and forth several times, with both men overpowering their opponent at one point. Thompson, obviously the stronger of the two, gains the momentum and powers deKindes into the corner provoking referee Mathew Kivell to begin a five count. Taylor backs away at four with a clean break.

Axis: “Tod launches himself out of the corner like a rocket but eats mat with a side slam!”

Edwin: “That’s going to hurt in the morning!”

King: “You can say that again!”

Edwin: “That’s going to hurt in the morning!”

Taylor glares at his fallen adversary taunting him to get up. Tod rises, though dazed and confused. Thompson strides over to him still favoring his pained leg. Tod, unable to defend the maneuver, is sent back down to the mat with a vicious Chokeslam. Taylor scales the nearest turnbuckle but stops short on the second rope. He launches from the second rope and soars through the air with his arm outstretched, his elbow landing right across Tod’s neck.

Axis: “Ouch! TNT drops a picture perfect elbow drop right onto deKindes’ throat!”

Edwin: “Taylor needs to keep Tod down on the mat where he can’t gain the upper hand!”

Taylor stands, pondering his next move; he grabs Tod by his long streaming hair and drags him to his feet. He lifts him up in the fireman carry position and yells to the crowd to gain their positive enthusiasm.

Edwin: “What sick and twisted maneuver could Taylor be thinking of in his sick and twisted mind?”

King: “It could be anything, usually he’ll go from this to either a Diamond Cutter or a face buster.”

Sure enough, the dynamite grappler releases Tod’s legs and swings him around for a Diamond Cutter!

Axis: “You were right King!”

King: “This former SWF champion never has flaw in his predictions!”

Edwin: “Well actually, I’ve been keeping track and…”

Edwin reveals a large binder from underneath the commentator’s table labeled “King’s Wrong Predictions.”

Edwin: “Your mistake list is quite extensive.”

King: “You moron, who the hell has enough free time on their hands to do something like that! You have no life.”

Edwin: “Oh go commit suicide, king! Ha ha! Get it? Suicide King! Eh, well I thought it was clever.”

Thompson saunters over to the fallen deKindes, and contemplates his strategy. Suddenly, Tod comes out of nowhere by tripping TNT with a drop toehold! Taylor’s face smacks against the mat with a loud thud.

Axis: “And suddenly the big W seems oh-so far away to Taylor Nicholas Thompson!”

Tod kips up remarkably fast, evidently fully recovered from his beating. Taylor receives an even six kicks to the leg courtesy of Tod, further injuring his leg. Tod runs off the ropes and hits a senton splash right onto the back of TNT’s quadricep! Tod struggles to lift Taylor, and hurls him into the corner with an Irish whip! Taylor does a flip and lands in the tree of woe position HBK style. With Thompson hanging upside down like a helpless guinea pig, Tod strides over to the helpless victim and delivers some chops to his calf! Taylor struggles to wiggle his way out of the current predicament, but fails, realizing he as the mercy of his German opponent. Tod goes to the corner opposite Taylor, and lunges across the ring, spearing the upside down Taylor. Thompson clutches his stomach in anguish, falling lifelessly off of the turnbuckle.

Edwin: “At this rate it will only be a few moments before TNT is legally dead!”

King: “I call his stereo!”

Tod deKindes approaches Taylor, now a limp pile of skin and bones, deKindes drops a few knees onto Taylor’s leg, as he moans in pain. Tod, deciding to take advantage of this weakness, drags Taylor into the center of the ring, and attempts to hook on the figure four lock. Taylor resists the hold by kicking away at his foe with his good leg. deKindes struggles for several minutes to get Taylor in a vulnerable predicament but to no prevail.

Axis: “Taylor knows that if Tod can hook on the figure four then he’ll have the match in the bag!”

King: “As a former SWF champion, I can tell you. Neither of these guys can afford a loss here, a W here will aid the competitor to the next step of success, a shot at T-Bone and his title.”

Edwin: “And if they win there, holy mustard noodles King, do you know the level of success that that would catapult their careers to?”

Axis: “Maybe, but when all is said and done it remains a fact that both of these guys are excellent athletes.”

Tod assists Thompson back to his feet, only to disable him even more with a knee breaker! Again Taylor stands up, put is put down with a snapmare followed by a dropkick to the back of his bloodied head!

Axis: “Oh what a shot! You know, win or lose TNT’s never going to be the same after this beating!”

Edwin: “And you think he’d be on the offensive end of things here, after all he’s the bigger man!”

King: “You have to think, what incoherent hoopla is going through Taylor’s battered head right now?”

Thompson is soon to recover however, and ducks a right hand thrown by Tod. TNT follows up by Cactus clotheslining Tod and himself outside of the ring! Both men struggle to regain their balance as they stumble around the outside area. Mathew Kivell begins to count both men out, but doesn’t seem to know how to. Taylor takes a few shots at deKindes, and reaches the pinnacle of his offense when he hits a double arm DDT right onto the concrete!

King: “Wow! Did you see that? Good thinking by Taylor, he’s finally gained some momentum by rendering that Frenchie unconscious!”

Edwin: “Um, he’s German King.”

Axis: “Actually Edwin, technically he’s Canadian.”

King: “Can’t we just call him foreign?”

Edwin: “Fair enough.”

Thompson slowly saunters back to the ring and slides in as Mathew Kivell starts to count deKindes out.

Kivell: “One! Two! Three! Four!”

Tod is still unconscious on the outside.

Kivell: “Five!”

Tod deKindes slowly collects himself out of his dazed state. He begins to stand up.

Kivell: “Six!”

DeKindes, fully erect now, meanders back to the ring. Inside the ring, Taylor is telling Tod to return to the ring.

Kivell: “Seven!”

Suddenly deKindes grabs a hold of TNT’s leg, and crotches him on the ring post! Taylor’s leg still in Tod’s hand, Tod swings his leg into the ring post several times, bashing it onto the rock hard turnbuckle! TNT screams in pain.

Kivell: “Eight!”

Tod wraps Taylor’s bad leg around the post, puts the good one under it, and swings himself upside down, putting his explosive nemesis in a modified figure four lock! Kivell stops the count out and begins a five count!

King: “He’s tapping out! I swear! Look at him!”

Axis: “Um, King, he’s on the ropes.”

Edwin: “At any rate I’ll be surprised if TNT can stand after this!”

Tod takes advantage of the five count, keeping the hold on until the last secant. He crawls into the ring where a fallen TNT is embracing his hurt knee. Tod circles Taylor, lifts him to his feet, and sends him back to the mat with a DVD!

Edwin: “We all know what this will lead to!”

King: “You dying a miserable and pitiful death?”

Edwin: “No, a swanton bomb.”

Just like Eddie Mac stated, Tod begins to ascend the turnbuckle. He reaches the vertex of the ring post, lets out a roar to a positive fan reaction, flips off of the turnbuckle…and finds himself having a one on one encounter with TNT’s knees!

Axis: “What a reversal! This may be TNT’s chance to regain the momentum of the match!”

Taylor stands up and yelps out a resounding “KABOOM!” to the cheering audience. He paces the ring, limping, attempting to walk off his aching leg wound. He approaches the slowly rising Tod, who isn’t in the state of mind to put up an offense. TNT shoves Tod’s cranium under his pelvis area, lifts him up in a vertical position, and…

Edwin: “Oh my God! TNT just drove Tod’s skull into the mat with a spike piledriver!”

King: “It’s really not THAT impressive.”

Axis: “Taylor makes the cover!”

Kivell: “One! Two! Thr…”

Axis: “Tod refuses to stay down, kicking out at 2.9!”

With a frustrated scowl on his face, Taylor lifts deKindes up once again. Capturing Tod in a half nelson, Taylor slams him over his head and into the mat!

Axis: “Half nelson suplex, will it do the job?”

Kivell: “One! Two! Thr…”

Edwin: “Evidently not quite as deKindo lifts his arm off of the mat just in time!”

Axis: “Edwin, I believe it’s deKindes, not deKindo.”

Edwin: “Well, it starts with a de-, that’s all that matters.”

King: “How the hell did you get through college with that brain dead logic of yours?”

Edwin: “Hey, I wouldn’t be talking Suicide, you thought he was French. And I’ll have you know that I got acceptable grades in my six years of college!”

Axis: “Did you just say SIX years of college?”

Edwin: “Yeah, that’s how many you’re supposed to spend right? Right?”

Axis: “We’ll continue this conversation on a later date Edwin.”

Meanwhile where the action is, Taylor has already scaled the corner turnbuckle. He comes plummeting down to the mat, dropping a patented elbow onto Tod’s skull!

Axis: “Shell shock! Taylor uses that patented elbow of his to set his opponents up for Dynamite!”

King: “Isn’t Dynamite just a Tiger Driver ’92?”

Edwin: “Yes, but it’s a DYNAMITE Tiger Driver ’92!”

King: “So why is it so special?”

Edwin: “Duh, because it’s Dynamite! That’s why.”

Back in the ring, Tod has already been lifted to his feet. Again, he thrusts deKindes’ head between his legs, but this time he hooks his arms! He flips Tod up in the powerbomb position, but immediately realizing he’s being set up for a finisher, Tod unleashes legions of punches on the explosive grappler. TNT is not fazed by Tod’s offense, but is having trouble keeping him up in the air with his injured leg! TNT looses his balance, toppling backwards to the ground, deKindes falls forward, snapping his neck on the near by ropes!

Axis: “Uh oh! Both men are down and referee Mathew Kivell is making the ten count!”

King: “Oh please, when’s the last time a match has ended in a double TKO?”

Edwin: “Well, I believe it was in the summer of 2001 when…”

King: “Ugh. I’m going to sleep, wake me up when his pointless jabbering has ended.”

Both men make an effort to rise to their feet. They stagger around a bit, but it’s not long before the two competitors are exchanging right hands! Tod eventually gains the upper hand, tripping Taylor, pretzling his legs, and flipping him over!

Edwin: “Oh no! A Texas Cloverleaf on TNT! The match surely ends here!”

Axis: “Actually, I believe that’s a Canadian Maple Leaf.”

King: “Look! He’s tapping out!”

Axis: “He is not!”

King: “Yes he is! If I could name him, I would name him Tappy Tap McTapperson because he taps so much!”

Edwin: “He’s not tapping you moron!”

King: “Look at that tapper!”

Edwin: “King, he’s…”

Axis: “Forget it Edwin, there’s no point in arguing with that HBK rip off.”

King: “What did you call me!?”

Axis: “An HBK rip off.”

King: “I’m not an HBK rip off!”

Suicide jumps Axis attempting to take him down but to no avail. Meanwhile, Tod still holds TNT in the Maple Leaf inside the ring. Taylor screams in anguish, but whenever Matt asks him if he taps he lets out a resounding “NO!” Inch by inch, Taylor crawls to the oh so far away ropes. Tod however drags the helpless victim back to the center of the ring and once again latches on the hold!

Axis: “Little by little Tod is wearing TNT down to submission.”

Tod, realizing TNT won’t quit, lets go of the hold and begins to circle Taylor; he makes a cutthroat signal, telegraphing the match’s end to the enthusiastic Boston crowd. He hones in on Taylor as he stands, only to receive a kick to the stomach, TNT hooks the arms once again preparing for Dynamite! But his leg won’t hold and he can’t lift deKindes for his finisher. Tod backs out of the maneuver, approaches Taylor, lifts him up in a vertical suplex and hits the modified neck breaker he calls the Cerebral Driver! He hooks the leg!

Kivell: “One!”

Axis: “It’s over! All over!”

King: “Eh, I’ve taken more brutal moves.”

Kivell: “Two!”

Edwin: “And…”

Kivell: “Thr…no!”

Edwin: “Ah! He kicks out at 2 878/932! “

Tod, enraged, paces around the ring contemplating his next move. He stands TNT up, unleashes some knife-edge chops to the wholehearted crowd response of “Wooooooohhh!!!!” And signals for the end once more.

Axis: “I almost forgot! Tod still has one more finisher up his sleeve!”

Edwin: “What sleeve? He’s not wearing a shirt!”

Axis: “*sigh*, don’t be a smart-ass Edwin.”

Tod traps TNT in the pumphandle slam position, and lifts him up for the Michinoku Driver, which he calls the Spirit Breaker. However, as TNT is flipped onto Tod’s shoulder, his leg smacks referee Mathew Kivell right in the kisser! Matt stumbles out of the ring, and since everyone hates Mathew Kivell, several fans jump the guardrail and begin beating him with objects ranging from tennis rackets to Teletubby dolls. Tod executes his finisher, and hooks the leg!

Axis: “One! Two! Three!”

King: “Where the hell is that lazy bum Kivell now?”

Suddenly, Dillinger Escape Plan’s "Calculating Infinity" blasts from the speakers and “Deathwish” Danny Williams comes rushing down to the ring with a steel chair!

Axis: “Deathwish!!! What’s he doing here?”

King: “Yeah Danny! Get him! Get him!”

Danny slides into the ring as Tod stands and attempts to stop him. Danny clocks Tod with a shot so loud that a resounding echo is heard throughout the arena. Blood immediately begins to flow from deKindes’ head as Deathwish is blown away by a typhoon of boos. Taylor, who witnessed the entire incident, stands up and yells at Deathwish. Deathwish reprimands TNT to pin Tod, but TNT refuses to win that way. Deathwish threatens Taylor with the chair, and Taylor very reluctantly drapes himself over the crimson-faced German. Danny throws Kivell back into the ring as he makes the three count.

Kivell: “One!”

Axis: “Not this way!”

King: “I think winning this way is just peachy.”

Kivell: “Two!”

Edwin: “Oh! The horror! The horror!”

Kivell: “Three!”

***DING DING DING***

Axis: “What a travesty!”

King: “What a match!”

Edwin: “What a body Pamela Anderson has!”

Both commentators stare blankly at Edwin.

Axis: “What the hell does that have to do with the match?”

“TNT” blasts from the speakers. Taylor attempts to wait for Tod’s recovery so that he can offer a handshake, but Williams drags him to the back as the two have a verbal show down.

Axis: “Things like this make me sick.”

Edwin: “Despite the lousy ending, these two had an excellent match! We’ll be right back after these messages!”

Axis: “I’m Axis.”

King: “I’m Suicide King.”

Edwin: “And I’m Edwin MacPhisto, better recognize.”

Guest crusen86

The screen scans the exterior of the Fleet center in Boston, Massachusetts where April 13's Crimson is already underway. The screen cuts to the inside, showing the crowd happily chatting and eating nachos.

Axis: "Hello we're back live at the Fleet Center in Boston, Massachusetts on April 13's episode of Crimson! We've already seen three matches tonight, but the last one was surely the most memorable!"

Edwin: "If you're just tuning in I, Former SWF Champion the Suicide King, will explain what happened."

An instant replay is shown in slow motion as King explains.

King: "In our last matchup between Tod deKindes and "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson. Tod had the match won after a Cerebral Driver and a Spirit Breaker, but with no ref, TNT's mentor "Deathwish" Danny Williams ran in with a steel chair and clocked Tod right in the head! TNT was a bit upset at this chain of events but reluctantly made the pin for the 1,2,3! What a couragious act by Danny Williams! Winning the match for Taylor like that."

Edwin: "That may be your sucky opinion you sucky sucker, but it sure as hell wasn't TNT's! After the match, we caught some exclusive footage in the back."

Screen wipes to TNT and Deathwish returning to the locker room, TNT a bloody mess and walking with a limp. The two badger eachother until they calm down a little.

TNT: "How could you do that? I wanted to win, but not like that!"

Deathwish: "Get used to it kid. I'm your mentor, everything you know is because of me. Do you know why I took you under my wing? Because I saw potential in you, that's why. But now I'm doubting my decision with you being all riteous and crap."

TNT: "Hey, just because I want to play it fair doesn't mean I'm a crappy wrestler."

Deathwish: "You're right, you're not a crappy wrestler, but Tod deKindumbass is. In fact, he's not even a wrestler, he's just a sports entertainer, no better then anyone else in this federation. Respect doesn't get you to the top here, being a nice guy doesn't get you to the top here, winning your matches is what gets you to the top here. You won your match, and next I'm gonna win mine against that insane fruitcake I'm wrestling tonight. Tonight, the fans will watch US explode."

Taylor scowls at Danny for a moment, but then seems to calm down.

TNT: "Well, I guess that it's good that I have a shot at the TV title now that I've beaten Tod. And I guess it's not that bad that I cheated, because I've already proven I can beat Tod cleanly in the past."

Deathwish: "Now you're getting it. I had to help you tonight because you weren't at 100% after kicking those two pansey boys' asses last Wednesday. And you shouldn't have to fight for a shot at the title, you're too good for that. They should have given you a title shot right off the bat. Now, I don't want any more of this respect crap understand? You respect NO ONE but me."

TNT (reluctantly): "I understand."

Deathwish: "Now, what are you gonna do when you go one on one with T-Bone for the TV Title within the next week?"

TNT: "Explode!"

Deathwish: "You got it. Now, I'll be back in a few minutes, it shouldn't take too long to kick this flippy floppy Plague guy's ass."

Deathwish storms out of the room to go and prepare for his match. TNT sits down staring blankly at the wall for a moment, and then stands up and bashes his hand against a locker, denting it. He storms out of the room angrily. The screen cuts back to the commentator's table.

Axis: "Up next "Deathwish" Danny Williams goes head to head with the Insane Luchador! Don't miss it!"

King: "Go Deathwish!"

Edwin: "Don't touch your remote because we'll be back with more action-packed action after these messages. This is SJL, the best thing you can see on TV besides porn! Bling bling!"

>insert annoying Pepsi commercials here<

Guest crusen86

Axis: Welcome back to Crimson.  Up next is a rematch from Metal between Deathwish and Andrew Rickman.

King: Not just a rematch Axis, this time its Hardcore, anything goes.

Edwin: Its not a hardcore match, it?s a No DQ match.  

King: What?s the difference?

Edwin: Well you see......a hardcore match is a........ummm...while a no DQ match is.......

Axis: You can?t gain a pinfall on the outside?

Edwin: There you go, see I told you there?s a difference.  Anyway Funyon is ready with the introductions.  

Funyon: Introducing first, weighing in at 235 lbs, hailing from Louisville, Kentucky, he is ?Deathwish? Danny Williamssss.  

(The heavy grinding grooves of Dillinger Escape Plans "Calculating Infinity" blasts over the loud speakers. Danny comes out on to the platform. He simply looks around, and shakes his head to a few cheers. He walks to the ring with a focused, no nonsense look on his face. He gets in the ring and just warms up.)

Funyon: His opponent weighing in at 195 lbs., hailing from Easton, Pennsylvania, he is Andrew Rickman.

(Mudvayne's "Dug" violently plays, as the lights go out, and soon flicker back on but the arena is a bit dim. Rickmen's back is facing the crowd, as he arches his back so he sees the wall, his arms and hands form a cross. At the same time he spits Black Mist using the boos as adrenaline. Finally he walks down with a fast gait and slides into the ring. Rickmen is wearing a bandage on his head, from the gash he got on Metal.)

Axis: Notice Rickman is wearing a bandage on his forehead. You?ll have to wonder how that hudge gash he received on Metal is gonna factor into this match.  Personally I think Rickman is putting his career in jeopardy by entering the ring injured, with someone as dangerous as Danny Williams.

Edwin: I tell you how its gonna factor. That bandage is gonna be a big target, for Deathwish?s right hand. This is gonna get bloody! Rickman doesn?t stand a chance.

King: Are you idiots over looking the fact, Rickman kicked William?s ass on Metal. And Williams is even way more out of his element tonight in a no DQ match. Williams cannot handle a brawler as relentless and insane as Rickman.

DING! DING! DING!  (Deathwish and IL approach each other with caution and meet in the center of the ring. IL fakes a grapple and swings a right hand.  Deathwish remembers this move and he turns his head dodging the punch. Deathwish takes advantage of the brief opening and cracks IL in the jaw with a counter left elbow. IL is stunned, and Deathwish follows with a right elbow to his bandaged forehead. IL backs up dazed, and Deathwish does a spin and throws a roaring elbow.  IL quickly raises both his arms and blocks the hard strike.  IL counters with a hard right roundhouse kick to Deathwish?s ribs.  IL continues the combo with a left roundhouse kick to Deathwish, but Deathwish catches his leg this time.  Deathwish smashes IL's jaw with a elbow from his free arm.)

King: Elbow strikes? Did someone forget to tell Williams the match is no DQ.  Lets see some closed fists.

Axis: In short range those elbows can do just as much damage as a closed fist.

Edwin: Yeah! Yeah! He?s really doing a lot of damage with those elbows. Rickman brought this beating on himself, by trying to be some type of hardcore brawler. When the man weighs under 200 pounds soaking wet.

King: Yeah but its all lean muscle.(looks at Axis) What good is the extra weight if its all useless fat.

(Deathwish jams three more very stiff elbows to IL?s bandaged forehead, backing him to the ropes.  Deathwish grabs his arm and sends him running with an Irishwhip. However, IL hangs on to Deathwish?s arm, puts the breaks on, and catches Deathwish in the throat with a spin kick.  Deathwish collapses on the ground holding his throat and coughing.  IL briefly mocks him, as Deathwish struggles to get up.  IL waits for him to stand upright, before he catches him with a hard uppercut to the throat.  Deathwish remains on his feet, but bends over, holding his throat and gagging.  IL snapmares Deathwish to the seated position and locks on a rear naked choke hold.)

(IL falls back and locks on a body scissors.  Deathwish?s face is turning purple, as IL cuts off the air to his brain.  Kivell bends over and asks Deathwish if he wants to quit. Deathwish coughs out a ?NO!?.  IL gets impatient and starts tightening the hold. Fighting for air, Deathwish begins trying to turn them over and get off his back. Deathwish manages to overpower the much lighter  IL and pry his legs off his body.  Deathwish uses all his body weight to roll over on to his knees.  IL rides him over, and retains the choke hold.  Deathwish hooks IL?s legs and wiggles his way out of the choke hold. IL slides belly first to the mat, as Deathwish gets out from underneath him.)

Axis: It seems like Deathwish has a counter for every one of his opponents moves. Now Rickman is the one in a vulnerable position.

Edwin: Well now Deathwish needs to go back to what was working.  Elbows, Elbows, Elbows.

(Deathwish quickly gets to his feet and stands on both of IL?s knees.  IL holds his arms straight out, but Deathwish punches his ribs, forcing IL to bring his arms back.  Deathwish grabs his arms and falls back into the Mexican Surfboard. The crowd applauds.  However, Deathwish releases IL?s arms, in favor of a chinlock, from the chinlock he shoves IL?s head into a dragon sleeper, while still keeping the Mexican Surfboard locked on.  The crowd applauds, and cameras flash.  IL?s body looks like its gonna break in half.)

Axis: What an innovative submission hold from Williams. Applying a Dragon Sleeper, while still holding Rickman  in the Mexican Surfboard.

Edwin: Rip him apart Williams!

King: Innovative?  I invented that move years ago, and Williams obviously stole it.

(Deathwish releases the hold and  gets to his feet, while a stretched out IL remains on the ground.  Deathwish pulls him up by his long hair, and delivers a four elbow combo to his jaw and tempo.  An out of it IL staggers backwards, trying to find the ground. Deathwish easily gets behind him and slams him to the mat with a brutal backdrop suplex.  Deathwish quickly climbs a nearby turnbuckle and perches on the top rope. IL is up pretty fast, but turns around to late.  Cameras flash as Deathwish launches himself off the top turnbuckle and smashes IL with a missile dropkick.  The move  knocks IL on his back a few feet away from the point of impact.  Deathwish gets to his feet and bounces off the ropes.  He nails the floored IL in the side with a sliding dropkick.  The impact rolls IL out of the ring and to the floor.)

(The crowd pops and gets to their feet as Deathwish goes to the other side of the ring and watches IL slowly get up.  Deathwish bounces off the ropes and runs full speed across the ring.  IL makes it to his feet and again turns around to slow.  Deathwish dives through the second rope and catches  IL in the jaw with a suicide dive elbow smash.  A small ?Deathwish? chant breaks out and than ends within seconds.  Both men are down, but Deathwish has no trouble getting up first.  Deathwish pulls up a section of the floor covering revealing the concrete floor. Deathwish walks back to IL who is just now getting up.  IL throws some weak punches, but there?s nothing behind them.  Deathwish just shrugs off the arm punches and floors IL with a hard elbow.  Deathwish bends down and yanks the bandage off IL?s head and then pulls him  into a head scissors near the concrete.  Deathwish hooks his arms, as the crowd gives a hudge pop.)

Edwin: Hes gonna give him a Tiger Bomb on the concrete!

Axis: Edwin, there?s no such thing as a Tiger Bomb.

King: Yeah, Edwin what the hell is wrong with you.  Everyone knows the move is called a Pearl River Plunge.

Axis(rolls eyes)

(Deathwish strains to lift him into a Tiger Driver, but IL fights with all his might. IL manages to push himself to his feet, backdropping Deathwish on to the concrete.  The crowd ?boos? IL louder than they cheered Deathwish. Deathwish begins to get up, but IL catches him in a front headlock.  IL falls back giving Deathwish a stiff DDT on the concrete. Deathwish?s head sickly smacks against the concrete so hard he flips on his back.  IL hurt his back a little but still gets up pretty quickly.  He rolls back into the ring and takes a breather.  Deathwish remains on the outside, showing no signs of life. IL wipes his forehead and just now notices his head bandage has been removed. The gash is still unhealed, and is already starting to bleed a little.)

Axis: Those elbows earler in the match have reopened the wound on Rickman?s forehead.

Edwin: Yesssss! Let the bloodbath begin.

King: So what, Williams is the one that got DDT?ed on the concrete.  

(After about a minute, Kivell shouts at IL to get things moving, but Deathwish starts moving on the outside. IL patiently waits for him to slowly climb to the apron.  A dazed Deathwish stands up on the apron but is met with a front headlock from IL.  IL has no trouble suplexing the weary   Deathwish back into the ring.  Despite Deathwish looking dead, IL doesn?t go for the cover.  Instead, IL starts to untie a turnbuckle pad.  Instinctively Kivell warns him, but than realizes he can?t do anything.  IL pulls Deathwish to his feet and walks him to the exposed  turnbuckle.  IL pulls back Deathwish?s head and drives it forward into the steel turnbuckle. But,  Deathwish grabs onto the ropes and blocks the attempt. IL tries to overpower him, but Deathwish won?t budge.  Deathwish rams some elbows into IL?s gut, forcing him to his head. Deathwish than grabs IL?s head and rams him forehead first into the steel turnbuckle.  IL falls backwards, as blood begins to gush from the opening on his forehead.  Deathwish doesn?t go for the cover and instead rolls out of the ring.)

Axis: Williams just reopened that wound on Rickman?s forehead with the exposed turnbuckle .  Now where?s he going?

Edwin: He?s grabbing a chair! Oh boy this is gonna be good.

King: Finally, Williams remembers this is a no DQ match.  I have seen him use more illegal tactics in normal matches, than he has in tonight?s no DQ match.

(Deathwish comes back into the ring carrying a steel chair.  Deathwish throws it on the ground in the center of the ring, and walk over to IL. The crowd remembers what happened on Metal and  already starts cheering.  IL is still laying on his back, with a small pool of blood forming beside  his head.  Deathwish pulls the lifeless IL to his feet, and scoops him up.  Deathwish stands over the chair and puts IL in position for the tombstone. The crowd cheers even wilder and cameras flash.  IL starts kicking wildy and wiggles out of the waistlock landing on his feet.  IL kicks Deathwish in the gut, and locks on a front headlock for the Evenflow DDT.  The crowd ?boos? but IL has second thoughts and doesn?t immediately DDT him.  IL shakes his head and pushes Deathwish forward into position for a DDT on to the chair.  Deathwish realizes this and locks his arms around IL?s waist.  IL tries the DDT, but Deathwish digs his feet in the ground.  Suddenly,  Deathwish lifts IL in the air and slams back with the Northern Light Suplex pin. Kivell counts.)

One...

Two.....

(Deathwish can?t hold the bridge and releases IL.  The crowd ?ahs? as IL rolls out on to the apron.  Deathwish steps through the ropes and on to the apron.  There are on the side of the ring, the concrete is exposed and the crowd rises to their feet sensing a high spot.  Kivell quickly kicks the chair out of the ring, unnoticed. IL pulls himself up with the ropes, but Deathwish just smashes him back down with a elbow. The camera gets a good shot of IL?s face which is a mess of tangled hair and blood.  Deathwish pulls IL into a head scissors and hooks both of his arms.  The crowd erupts.  IL falls to his knees and Deathwish can?t lift him up.  Deathwish briefly releases the double underhook and drives some elbows into IL?s back.  IL responds with a low blow.  The crowd ?boos? as Deathwish slumps to his knees holding his groin.  IL spits Black Mist into the Deathwish?s face and quickly springboards on to the top turnbuckle behind him. Deathwish is blinded and doesn?t see IL leap from the turnbuckle. Il grabs the back of his head on the way down and bulldogs him from the apron to the concrete floor .  A ?Holy Shit? chant breaks out.)

King: A ballshot, black mist, bulldog from the apron combo. Now that is what I call innovative.

Axis: If Rickman can recover in time to capitalize, this match could be over.

Edwin: Come on Williams! I may not like you, but anyone is better than Rickman.

(Both men are down, Deathwish lays motionless on the concrete face down, while IL is sitting up holding his lower back and screaming.  After about 1 min the ?Holy Shit? chant dies and  IL slowly gets to his feet.  His face is now completely covered in blood from the gash on his head.  He wipes some blood out of his eyes and ponders what to do next.  IL pulls off his blood sprayed  sweat shirt as some women in the audience applaud.  He than locks his arms underneath Deathwish?s arms and struggles to pull the much larger man up.  Deathwish is completely limp, as IL struggles to set him on the apron. IL rolls him in and slides in himself.  IL crawls on top of him for the cover. )

One....

Two......

T............

(Deathwish raises his arm, but it falls back to the mat. Kivell pauses and starts the count over.)

One....

Two......

Th..........

(Deathwish raises his arm and keeps it up. IL grabs his wrist and slams it back down.)

One....

Two......

Thre........

Deathwish kicks out. IL shakes his head and hooks the legs for the cover.

One....

Two......

Th..........

(Deathwish raises his shoulder up.  Il than mounts Deathwish, and punches him repeatedly with left/rights. Satisfied IL cover for the pin as the crowd  ?boos?.)

One....

Two.....

Thre.......

(Deathwish raises his shoulder and the crowd applauds. IL jumps up in a rage and gives Deathwish a couple hard soccar kicks to the side. A blood soaked  IL yells ?Iam the Plague!?, the crowd responds with an ?asshole? chant.  IL than drags Deathwish to the center of the ring and climbs the turnbuckle.  Once at the tope rope IL stands facing the crowd.  He gives the cutthroat sign, the crowd ?boos? but still takes pictures.  IL jumps off backwards with a high moonsault.  IL over jumps and misses most of Deathwish.  However his right elbow lands hard on his mouth.  IL covers for the pin as the crowd chants ?You Fucked Up?.)

One....

Two......

Thre........

(Deathwish kicks out, and rolls out of the ring holding his mouth.  Deathwish kneels on the floor holding his mouth and is obviously seriously hurt.  IL stalls by taunting and cussing the crowd.  The camera cuts to Deathwish, who looks very pissed and in extreme pain.  He spits out some blood and puts his hand in his mouth feeling his upper teeth.  Thick streams of blood and spit run from his mouth as he gets back to his feet, holding his mouth and wincing in pain.)

Axis: Rickman shows his ring rust by missing the moonsault, but his elbow came down right on William?s mouth.

Edwin: He?s gonna need a trip to the Dentist after this match.

King: Rickman should screw up his moves more often.

(Deathwish rolls back into the ring and struggles to his feet. IL welcomes him with three right hands to the face knocking him into the corner.  IL walks to the middle of the ring and charges.  IL connects with a Yakuza Kick to Deathwish?s face.  Deathwish slumps down to a seated position in the corner. IL doesn?t let up the attack and repeatedly drives knees into Deathwish?s face.  IL finally quits and  drags Deathwish by his legs out of the corner and covers.)

One....

Two.....

(Deathwish kicks out.  He slowly gets back up to his feet and spits out some blood. The crowd applauds, but IL swings a roundhouse right kick connecting with Deathwish?s ribs.  IL follows with a left one, and finishes the combo with a jumping back kick to the gut.  Deathwish collapses to the ground and lays motionless.  IL is sucking air and looks exhausted.  He knells on the ground, breathing hard, before covering Deathwish.)

One....

Two....

(Deathwish kicks out, but remains laying on his back with blood running down the side of his mouth. IL raises up, the blood from his head is now running all the way down his chest to his cargo pants.  IL leans against the ropes trying to gather the strength for one last offensive attack. Deathwish crawls to a corner and pulls himself up to the sound of  feet stomping from the crowd.  Deathwish staggers out of the corner as IL slowly approaches him.  Deathwish catches IL coming in, with an elbow.  IL takes a few steps back but comes right back, cracking Deathwish with a right hand.  IL hits him with second right hand followed, by a haymaker to the body.  Deathwish is out on his feet, as IL finishes the Plague Combo with a heavy dropkick to his chest. Deathwish almost goes down, but he falls in the corner and manages to keep himself up.)

Axis: Rickman  hits Williams  with two right hands to the chin, a body haymaker, and a heavy dropkick to the chest.

King: No wonder he just calls it the Plague.  

Edwin: Rickman has Williams is in the corner again.  It?s the Beginning of the End......I cant watch.

(IL wipes some blood out of his eyes and starts the Beginning of the End with a snapping right hand.  IL follows with a roundhouse kick, and a another punch.  Deathwish instinctively raises his arms up elbows high to protect himself.  IL keeps punching and kicking away despite most of his punches being blocked.)

Axis: Williams is covered up pretty well.  None of that is really landing, Rickman is gonna end up breaking his hand.

Edwin: Yeah, but what good is it, if Williams doesn?t fight back.

King: I guess he?s scared, because last time he tried fighting back he got his ass handed to him.  You would never see a former SJL champion like me shell up like that in a corner.

(IL starts to slows down from exhaustion and blood lose. IL keeps swinging very slow ugly arm punches.  Sensing his moment, Deathwish fights back with a hard elbow cracking the weary IL in the jaw.  The strike  makes a sick cracking sound, drawing a?ohh? from the crowd.   IL staggers backwards but comes right back.  Deathwish spins around nailing him in the face with the roaring elbow.  The crowd applauds as IL falls on his back.  Deathwish slowly walks to the ropes and waits.  A punch drunk IL staggers to his feet, but gets floored again with a running elbow smash.  Deathwish falls on him for the cover.)

One....

Two......

Thre.......

(IL raises his shoulder up. Deathwish gets up and spits out some more blood, which is now dripping heavily from his chin.  IL slowly gets up, leaving a another  pool of blood on the mat.  The ring is now splattered  in blood from both men.  IL stares Deathwish in the eyes as if to ask ?is that all you got?.  Deathwish responds with right/left/right elbow combo to his jaw. IL collapses forward and locks on a weak headlock on Deathwish, to keep from falling.  Deathwish wraps his arms around his waist, and easily lifts him in the air for a backdrop suplex.  Deathwish falls backwards with a snap, slamming IL on his neck and shoulders. IL hits the mat so hard, he flips over on his belly.  Deathwish spits some blood, and slowly gets to his feet.  He steps over the knocked out IL and pulls him to his feet with a back waistlock.  IL can?t even stand on his own, as Deathwish holds him up.  Deathwish gathers his strength and tosses IL over his head with a release german suplex.  IL lands sickly on his head, but pops right back up to his feet.  IL shakes his head and blinks his eyes as if he doesn?t where he is.  He loses balance, stumbles backwards into the ropes, falls to the mat, and rolls on to the apron.)

Axis: A text book release German suplex dropping Rickman right on his neck and shoulders.

Edwin: And Hes back up! No wait he?s down again!  I think Williams just killed him.

King: Don?t be silly, That collapse was way to dramatic. Rickman is probably playing possum.

(Deathwish gets up, with blood drooling from his mouth. He steps out on to the apron with IL.  IL raises to his knees and tries a desperation low blow, but Deathwish just knocks his arm way and pulls IL to his feet by his blood soaked hair.  Deathwish drives a elbow into his gashed forehead and lifts him upside down with a tilt a whirl.  The crowd stands to their feet and goes nuts, as Deathwish turns around on the apron, facing the crowd while holding IL in position for a tombstone.)

Edwin: Hes gonna tombstone him from the apron!

King: Dammit Rickman! You should have saved your Black Mist.

(Cameras flash, as Deathwish leaps off the apron driving IL?s head into the floor with the tombstone.  The crowd bursts into a loud ?Holy Shit? chant.  Deathwish jumps to his feet holding his knees in pain. Deathwish recovers and  pulls the lifeless IL up by his hair and rolls him into the ring.  Deathwish follows and lays on top of IL for the pin.  The crowd counts with Kivell.)

One....

Two.....

Three!

DING! DING! DING! ( The crowd actually goes into a loud  ?Deathwish? chant.  Deathwish doesn?t care and walk to a near by ring camera.  He opens his bloody mouth, and the camera zooms in showing he is missing a front tooth.  He sticks his tongue were the tooth should be, showing its completely been knocked out.  Deathwish spits blood on to the camera lense and rolls out of the ring to a loud ovation.)

Axis: Williams must have lost his tooth, when Rickman landed on him awkwardly  with the moonsault.  Williams loses a tooth, and Rickman loses the match.  

Edwin: Ugh! I didn?t need to see that.  I think I would rather lose a match than a tooth.

King: That attitude, is exactly why you will never be a SWF champion like me.  Victory at all costs.  

Axis: Rickman still isn?t moving,  He may have a serious neck injury.

(The camera cuts back to IL who is still laying in a large pull of blood.  Kivell examines him and waves for some doctors to come down to the ring. Two paramedics rush to the ring and kneel beside him. They wave some smelly stuff in front of IL?s nose reviving him.  IL violently  jumps up and shoves the paramedics away.  He seems more pissed than injured, as he leaves the ring without any help.  The crowd ?boos? and taunts him as he walks back up the ramp.)

Guest crusen86

Axis: Ced and Poisyn are in the ring!

Edwin: Let's fight!

Suicide King: Or we could give me money.

DING DING DING

Just as Ced hits Poisyn with a right hand... Johnny Generic emerges from the ramp!

Edwin: ...Here's trouble. SCOOP SLAMS OF DOOM COMING UP!

Axis: Yeah.

Generic slides into the ring! Blindsiding Poisyn, he picks up the former Matt Myers... Then dumps him to the ring with a devastating scoop slam! Before Ced can realise what's happening, he's up on Generic's shoulders! It doesn't take long for him to be slammed to the mat with a devastating scoop slam! Generic covers both men...

ONE! TWO! THREE!

Funyon: Your winner, Johnny Generic!

Suicide King: Why did you hire him? His $2 a week pay could be better spent being given to me.

Edwin: Eh... How bout I put him against you to see how he fairs?

Suicide King: Erm... For some strange reason, I'd like to decline that.

Axis: I'd take him anyday, and stunner his ass through 375320573294350293759325023752723079529325987 flaming thumbtack, light tube and glass covered tables. Back on Crimson soon.

Guest crusen86

…And we’re back! The camera shows a quick outside shot of the Fleet Center, as the scrolling marquee on the outside reads “…SJL CRIMSON… …SOLD OUT!…” The camera cuts to the inside, where the white hot crowd has several signs reading ‘Scott Keith fears the SWF!’, ‘www.hotpandaluvluv.org!’ and of course ‘The guy behind me can’t see!’. The shot halts its spinning panorama, before closing in on the announcer’s desk, housing the Usual Gang of Idiots.

Axis: “And we’re back, live from the beautiful Fleet Center in Boston, Massachusetts!”

Suicide King: “Shock! We’re still in Boston!? Here I thought we’d gone to Constantinople over the break!”

Edwin: “Hey, Kingy, you know what they say about Constantinople?”

King(sighs): “What, Edwin?”

Edwin: “Weeeelll…” (singing) “Is-tan-bul! Is Con-stan-tin-ople! Yeah, Is-tan-bul! Is Con-stan-tin-ople! ‘Cuz Is-tan-bul! Is Con-stan-tin-ople! Yeah, Ople! Dun-da-dada!”

(King el-kabongs Edwin with his panda)  

Axis: “…I hate you two. Anyway, as most of you know, the anger between Shawn Brody and Tom Flesher has escalated in the last few weeks, with a brutal match between Tom and Brody…”

Edwin: “And, just this last metal, a tag match with Flesher and his surrogate sidekick Z, between Brody and Ced Ordonez, of all people!”

King: “Hey, I still say Ced was just wising up and joining the winning team. A team, this former SWF champ is proud to say, Z will *not* be on tonight.”

Axis: “Didn’t you say that Z wouldn’t be on the winning team on Metal?”

King: “Well… look, the stars were out of order! My tarot cards were the cheap kind you buy at Costco! Don’t you know a former world champ is never wrong!?”

Axis: “Well, I—“

King: “Oh, that’s right, you never WERE one! Hahaha!”

As Axis grumbles something unmentionable, ring announcer Funyon steps into the ring, before smoothing out his fine Armani leisure suit. He raises the microphone to his lips…

Funyon: “The following contest, scheduled for ONE fall, is a SUBMISSION MATCH!” (He pauses to let the slight pop die down) “In this match, you may only win by having your opponent give up to a submission hold! Now, introducing the competitors…”

The cheery pop sounds of Faith No More's 'Epic' funk over the stereo system, as the crowd comes electrifies with cheers! A single spotlight shines down on the ramp, as Z throws aside the curtain, shuffling his way down the ramp.

Funyon: “Making his way down the aisle, from Trenton, New Jersey… Z!!”

Z spins on his heel, banging off a quick salute to the crowd, before rolling under the bottom rope. He paces around the ring, taking a moment to gab with a few rowdy fans, before curling up in a corner, anxiously awaiting his opponent...

Axis: “You know, Edwin, I have to ask exactly WHY you decided to put Z in a submissions match with Brody. Have you been taking booking tips from King again?”

King: “Impossible, that would mean these cards wouldn’t suck! Although, Axis is right, Edwin. When I booked Z against Frost and Randy Turner in a submissions match, I did it because Z doesn’t have a submission hold.”

Edwin: “Bah, bullocks, Three O’ Clubs! Have you forgotten about… the NELBINA! KYA’HAHAHAHAHA!”

Axis: “Sigh. I don’t know you, I really don’t…”

As Edwin attempts to lead the entire front row in yet another ‘Ne-bi-na!’ chant, The eerie intro of Stabbing Westward’s “Darkest Days” starts to emanate from the PA system. The slow jingle of bells and the beat of a drum catch the fans’ attention as they turn their heads to the entranceway. The lights dim and start to strobe against the black velvet curtains as the anticipating fans await his arrival with the music growing in volume…

Funyon: “And his opponent…”

A figure in a black robe steps out from behind the curtains with Melissa following behind as the fans greet him with heated boos. Flashbulbs pop and sparkle all around as he pauses on stage, raising his Kendo Stick high and looking out into the thousands on their feet and shouting insults and obscenities. Melissa slithers her hand around his waist with a bad-girl smile, posing for a second before they start down the ramp…

Funyon: “Being accompanied to the ring by the lovely Melissa, Weighing in at 227 pounds... representing member of the Clan... ‘The Fallen Angel’ SHAWN… BROOOOOODY!!”

Brody hops up onto the apron and steps over the second rope before heading to the corner as Melissa claps and cheers him from ringside. He hops up into the turnbuckle, raising his Kendo Stick once more before handing it down to Melissa followed by his robe, exposing his toned physique as he gazes out into the hateful fans.

Axis: “You know, it’s eerie… you ever noticed that Brody’s intro never changes, right down to where he blinks and takes a breath?”

King: “Hmm… yeah, it’s almost as if… it were constantly clipped and pasted, or something…”

Edwin: “A-heh… D-don’t be ridiculous!” (He moves aside his vinyl trenchcoat, tugging at the collar of his Thin Lizzy T-shirt) “It’s not like we’re just some text based E-fed, with a bunch of kids writing us!”

Axis: “Well… sometimes, when I’m commentating, I say things there’s no normal way I would. It’s like some puppet master has control of me.”

King: “Say… You wouldn’t be KEEPING anything from us, would you, Edwin?”

(King and Axis leer at Edwin, as he gulps nervously.)

Edwin: “Well I-! I don’t-! Uh… umn… look! Look at Z!”

Edwin audibly sighs with relief as the other two shoot a glance into the ring, where Z sprints from his position in a corner, bounding up the turnbuckle and grabs Brody’s arm! Z topples more than pulls Brody from the highest rope, crashing him to mat with a REALLY lame armdrag. Still holding on to his arm, Z swings his legs over, locking in a sloppy armbar! Ref Anthony Michael Hall quickly signals the timekeeper!

**DING!DING!DING!**

Axis: “Z showing a bit of keen ring awareness! He could have the match won right here!”

King: “She-ya right, Axis! Brody’s too good to go out like that!”

The Suicide King is right, as Shawn easily rips his arm from Z’s grasp. Z eats boot as Brody quickly hops to his feet, before seizing Z’s arm, and throwing him to the ropes. Shawn bounds off himself, attempting a hasty forearm smash, which Z ducks. Z spins and skids to a stop, catching the rebounding ‘Fallen Angel’ with an Inverted Atomic Drop! Brody twirls and clutches his peculiars, when Z pulls his feet from under him. With Shawn face down on the mat, Z grabs his foot in an Inverted Achilles Tendon hold!

Axis: “Again, Z trying to get the early submit in this match… and Brody breaks it up by spinning on the mat, getting Z in the chops with a heel smash!”

King: “Brody showing his ring awareness, rolling to the outside.”

Edwin: “You mean he’s running away, right?”

King: “Running aw- pfft! From Z!? That’s like running away from a finish line!”

Shawn does indeed roll to the outside, with Z foolishly following. He walks to Brody, and prepares one of his patented elbow strikes… which ‘The Fallen Angel’ easily ducks! Grabbing hold of Z’s raggedy blue ponytail, he hurls him into the steps with a ‘clang!’. As Z recoils, Brody takes hold of his head, slamming it into the steel guardrail! Z staggers back again, only to be grabbed again, as Brody walks toward the timekeeper, sending bystanders scattering. With a huff, he cracks Z’s head on table, holding on and doing it a second time! Z stumbles from Brody’s grip, collapsing on the timekeeper’s chair. With a sneer, Brody mockingly draws his hand across his throat, drawing jeers from the crowd. Melissa, of course, bounces and applauds her man.

Axis: “Well, Shawn Brody really taking Z on the scenic route in the early goings of this match. And the crowd’s letting him know what they think about it.”

King: “Let ‘em! All that matters is that I, a former SWF champion, am loving it! I completely echo Melissa’s sentiments.”

Shawn turns and gives a little bow to his lady for the appreciation, and turns his attention back to Z… Who springs up, striking Brody across the jaw with the ring bell! The crowd gives a supportive roar, as Z places the ring bell on the back of the recoiling Brody’s head, taking the bell hammer and bringing it down with a…

**DING!**

Edwin(giggling): “The only thing ‘echoing’ now is through Shawn’s head!”

King: “Gah! Disqualification! DISQUALIFACTION!”

Edwin: “Don’t get the spades in a knot, King. It’s a submission match! Anyyyything goes!”

King: “Blah…  Why’d they let you book this!? I’m a freaking two-time World Champ, I know more about ring ethics than you do! I say he should be DQed!”

Edwin: “I dunno… you think Z would really like Dairy Queen right now? I mean, I it’s *Z,* but…”

King: “Blarg…”

As the ringing reverbs through Brody’s head, Z takes a handful of ‘The Fallen Angel’s’ hair, administering poetic justice as he cracks his head off the announcer’s table! A second time! Z slams Shawn’s head down a third time, before yanking his arm, shooting him to the ring post with an Irish Whip… that Brody reverses! Z hurtles to the post, crashing against it painfully, back first. Wasting little time, Shawn sally’s forth, goring Z and smashing his spine against the post a second time! Z slumps to his gluteus maximus, as Brody sizes him up…

Axis: “Absolutely brutal move by Shawn Brody, and now he appears to be sizing up Z…”

Edwin: “I think I know what he’s doing, Axis! This reminds be of the setup for…”

Making a decision, Brody steps back and jumps forward, taking a low dropkick aimed as Z’s head…

Edwin: “…The Suicide Pill!”

…Which only has Brody’s feet clap off the post, as Z rolls out of the way!

Edwin: “He missed!”

Axis(tensely): “Brody scampering up, I don’t think he can believe he missed that. Z painfully gets to his feet, too… and *wallpapers* Shawn with a Standing Western Lariat, literally sending ‘The Fallen Angel’ flipping!”

Edwin: “That’s Gotta’ Hurt™!”

With a huff, Z hauls up Brody, shoving him into the ring. Z follows suit, delivering a few choice stomps to Brody’s face. As he rolls in pain, Z heads to the turnbuckle, spinning round and shoving himself up unto the second rope. Z sits on the top turnbuckle, taking a moment to size up the squirming Brody, and then hops off, delivering a Steve Austin esque second rope elbow! Brody rolls onto his back, clutching his neck in pain. But Z doesn’t give him much time to recover, taking both of Shawn’s arms and slipping them under his knees…

Edwin: “Nelbina! NELBINA! Z’s setting Brody up for the Nelbina!”

Axis: “It’s the only submission move we’ve ever seen Z use, so he could once again be looking to end the match early!”

King: “…with that?”

Despite a bit of squirming, Z manages to roll Brody over onto his back. The crowd ignites with approval as Z stands over Brody, giving the crowd a wave of acknowledgement! Z drops, BUTT first, trying to hit Brody in the back… and finds nothing but canvas! With a jerk, Brody rolls away, crawling to his feet. He turns to the rising form of Z, giving the rather stunned letter a solid roundhouse kick to the ribs! He follows it up with a second! And a third! Finally, he seizes Z’s head, throwing him over in a snapmare, following it up with a kick to Z’s spine, completing the Spinal Tap. The crowd howls in jest as Brody hops in the air, kneeing Z in the spine evenly. Jerking him to his feet, Brody takes Z’s arm, shooting him to the ropes! The sheer velocity of the Irish whip causes Z to stumble, crashing headfirst into the turnbuckle, flipping himself upside down! Z lurches up, dazed, before slumping back down again, his feet caught underneath the top turnbuckle.

Axis: “Uh-oh… Z in a compromising position here, and you know Brody’s the type of guy to take advantage of it!”

King: “Compromising, nothing! He planned that, you know.”

Axis: “What!? How!?”

King: “Hey, my tarot cards weren’t off today! Brody and I had a pre-match planning session, complete with me using my amazing psychic powers. All part of that deal you get when you become world champ, ‘ya know.”

Stalking toward the hapless Z, Brody grabs the ropes, planting some choice kicks into the mid-section of Z, as the crowd rains boos upon him. With one last stomp, Shawn walks resolutely to the opposite corner, before charging at Z, sliding at his face with a baseball slide! Thinking quick, Z literally does a sit-up, pulling himself up and again letting Brody’s feet clap off of the corner post! Dropping back down to mat level, Z gabs a hold of Brody’s long black hair, jerking his head violently into the mat!

Edwin: “Whee! Again, Z with a smart move, this kid showing he’s almost as smart and innovative as… well, me.”

Axis: “Har, Edwin. A smart move requires smarter thinking, and we all know the only time your being smart is when you’re a smart-ass.”

Edwin: “C’mon Axis, that smarts. At least I’m smarter than, say, a certain smart-mouth who managed to get himself locked in a garden shed…”

Axis: “Shh! Only the smart-marks are supposed to know about that!”

King(agitated): “If  *either* of you two morons uses the words, smart, smarter or smart in any other fashion, you are going to be *smarting!*”

With so many jerky movements, Z manages to dislodge his own feet from the turnbuckle, thudding to the mat unceremoniously. Stumbling to their feet, Brody fires off a solid punch to Z’s face, and Z returns fire! They exchange punches, four each, before Z blocks one of Brody’s quick jabs with a forearm. He rears back and throws an overhand punch, which Brody also blocks. They pause for a second, before Brody drops his arm from Z’s slugging him evenly in the gut! Brody grabs hold of Z’s wrist with is other arm to keep him from moving, before shooting off several quick kicks into Z’s gut with his right leg! Brody switches legs, firing off a soccer kick right into Z’s face backing him to the ropes! Nabbing Z’s bangs, Brody gives him one good shot to the forehead, pushing his arms into the top rope so hard, in throws it back below the second, effectively trapping Z in the ropes!

Axis: “Again, Z finding himself at Brody’s mercy!”

King: “And again, do you think I didn’t plan this? Those cards aren’t wrong today!”

Axis(tiredly): “Yes, yes. You’re very smar--”

King: “Don’t say it!”

Grinning in spite of himself, Brody brings his hand back, striking Z in the chest with a Knife Edge Chop! Even though Z’s shirt there is an audible *SMACK!*, and a cry of ‘Whoo!’ from the crowd! Brody brings his arm back again…

*SMACK!*

‘Whoo!’

*SMACK!*

‘Whoo!’

*SMACK!*

‘Whoo!’

*SMACK!*

‘Whoo!’

Satisfied, Brody looks at the wriggling Z and smirks. Brody charges to the ropes, ricocheting off and back at Z who only writhes in the binding harder. Just as Shawn reaches out for a clothesline, Z wrenches an arm free, ducking down and shoulder-dropping ‘The Fallen Angel’ out of the ring!

Axis: “Brody just got backdropped clear across the country, nearly taking Melissa out in the process!”

Edwin: “Hey, let’s face it, Z’s just being smarter than Brody tonight!”

King: “YEAAARRRGH!”

Edwin: “Heh, heh, heh…”

Z coughs and holds his chest in pain, as Brody lies listlessly on the outside. Frantically, Melissa shakes Brody, not getting much of a reaction. Frustrated, she walks over to the announcer’s desk, grabbing Edwin’s bottle of Evian©, and spraying down Shawn.

Edwin: “Little thief! That was my only water bottle!”

King: “That might be the only drinkable water here, seeing as we’re in Boston.”

Sputtering, Brody crawls to his feet, aided by Melissa. In the ring, Z crawls to his feet using the ropes, shouting a few choice cabbage head and smurf laced insults. Brody paces around the corner, ignoring Z as his insults escalate to ‘Fudge you!’ levels. Nodding his head as if making a decision, Brody reaches out and takes Z’s leg, toppling him to the mat. He quickly grabs his other leg and jars him forward, crotching him on the steel ring post! The male portion of the audience gives a sympathetic ‘Ooh’ which segues into boos.

King: “Hey, is it a Galatea Special if Brody does it?”

Edwin: “More importantly, is it ‘unethical treatment of the testicles?’”

King: “Look, it’s only *embarrassing* when Z does it…”

Not finished, Brody takes Z’s left leg and smashes the knee joint into the turnbuckle! Z yelps in sudden pain as Shawn resets the leg, lurching forward a second time, using all the strength that he can! He attempts a third but is stopped as Z reaches out and grabs the ropes, getting leverage to push Brody back. Shawn tries again, only letting Z pull on the ropes harder. It escalates into a full out tug-of-war as Brody uses both hands on the foot as Z pulls on the ropes and uses his free leg to push on the turnbuckle! Finally, both Z and Brody give one last jerk at the same time… which sends Brody careening into the steel railing!

Axis: “Shawn and Z gave one last big pull, sending Brody tumbling to the rails!”

Edwin: “And it looks like… like…”

King: “Brody just pulled Z’s boot off…?”

With a curse, Brody rises to his feet and throws Z’s boot to the floor, making his way back to the ring. Z, meanwhile, has pulled himself from the corner, using the ropes to get to his feet. On the ring apron, Brody quickly takes the ropes, slingshotting his body into the ring, acing a Slingshot Senton Atomico onto the standing Z! Again, the crowd riles with displeasure, as with his usual strifeful smirk, Brody grabs Z’s left leg, jarring it violently! Grabbing Z’s socked foot, he delivers a solid kick into the pit of the knee, following that up with a second! Finally, Brody takes a step back, before flipping forward and snapping Z leg, causing him a pained scream!

Axis: “Shawn being relentless in his focus of Z’s leg. This crowd, of course, not happen with ‘Then Fallen Angel’s’ exploiting tactics.”

King: “And honestly, why are they? It’s perfectly legal! Besides, what better way to put Z back in his place?”

Edwin: “What is that supposed to mean?”

King: “You know! With Z getting smart and trying to get offence in!”

Rising up, Brody again takes Z’s foot, this time dragging him to the ropes. Setting Z’s unbooted leg on the bottom rope, Brody bounces on the second, dropping down and driving his behind into Z’s knee! Z howls in pain as Brody repeats the action, drawing even more rancor from the crowd! Nonchalantly, Shawn flips the crowd the bird, before taking Z by the leg and dragging him to the center of the ring…

Axis: “Brody taking the injured leg of Z, winding him self around it for the figure 4!

Edwin: “And as Shawn tries to, he gets a kick in the back from Z’s good leg, sending him to the tunrbuckle!”

Crashing sternum first into the buckle, Brody lets out a gasp of pain. He leans against the ropes as Z crawls on the canvas, heavily favouring his right knee. Succeeding in catching his breath, Brody walks to where Z lies, delivering a few more choice stomps to his knee. Shawn reaches down, deliberately hefting Z up by his hair. Plucking Z’s arm, Brody attempts to whip the listless man to the corner… but, digging his good foot into the mat, Z throws all his momentum back, reversing the Irish Whip and sending Brody careening to the turnbuckle! The impact has Shawn staggering from the padding, but not for long, as Z reaches back and boxes Brody’s temple with a stiff right hand! Brody reverses his stumbling, as Z strikes him again, this time with a left handed version of the punch! The crowds’ cheering increases for Z, as lets loose a third boxing punch! The audience begins to chant along with Z’s rush, counting the hits!

“Four!”

“Five!”

“SIX!”

“SEVEN!”

“EIGHT!!”

“NINE!!!”

“TEN!!!!!!!”

Brody’s head slumps in the corner, as Z takes a handful of his hair, delivering the Coup De Grace: A heavy kneestrike with his good leg!

Axis: “This crowd absolutely exploding as Z serves up some poetic justice with a Hammer Rush!”

King: “Justice? JUSTICE!? You call getting a lunch pailing by Z JUST!?” (Shouting to the ring) “Brody, you bum, kick his ass or I revoke my Tarot privileges!”

Edwin: “Judging by your batting average with predictions right now, King, I’d say you’d be doing Brody a service!”

Not totally done yet, Z throws Brody’s arm over his neck, grabbing his tights and sitting him on the top rope! Climbing up carefully, Z again locks Brody in the suplex position, trying for a superplex! Z pulls on Shawn as hard as he can, trying to pull him over… only to be stopped, as Brody grabs the rope in a last-ditch effort! Z tries again, only to be met by similar (non)success. With a snap, Brody latches onto Z by the shoulder and thighs, dumping him to the outside! Z crashes to the safety mat, rolling into the barricade, as Brody stands on the turnbuckle…

Axis: “Looks like we might be seeing some ‘Air Angel’!”

King: “Damn straight! Show that milquetoast whose boss, Brody!”

As Z clambers onto the steel barricade, Brody rises to his full height on the top rope, drawing his fist across his throat. With vengeance, Brody leaps off the top, going for a flying elbow smash… which never makes it, as Z drops out of the way! Unable to change direction in mid-air, Brody eats the rails with a tremendous ‘Crash!!’

Axis: “Brody missed, and now both men are down!”

King: “Guh! Damn you, Brody!”

Edwin: “Damn Brody? Damn Z! This kid’s got nine lives!”

King: “What!?”

Edwin: “Yeah!” (Singing horrendously) “Nine Lives, feeling lucky! Nine Lives, live again! Nine Lives, it ain’t over! Nine Lives, live for ten!”

King and Axis both cringe as Edwin stands in his chair, doing a hardcore air guitar. In the match, both Brody and Z crawl to their feet, pained. Z pulls himself over the barricade, looking at the literally ‘Fallen Angel’. Z clambers up onto the barricade, giving a sharp whistle to get Brody’s attention. Turning around, Brody only has a handful of his hair taken, before Z pushes off with his good foot, slamming Brody’s neck down on the railing! Brody falls back, clutching his neck in pain. Z takes a deep breath, rolling to his foot and carefully stepping over the railing.

Axis: “This should be history, all Z has to do is find a submission hold!”

King: “Not if SHE has anything to do with it!”

King thrusts his finger out, pointing right at Melissa! The valet slowly sashays toward Z, Kendo Stick in hand. With an ‘Ahem!’ she gains the attention of the blue haired man, flashing her best grin. Z stares, dumbfounded. Her smile only gets wider, as she makes a point of thrusting her… uh… ‘features’ at Z.

Axis: “You don’t honestly think that Z would FALL for this, would you?”

King: “…”

Edwin: “Answer your question?”

Z, of course, doesn’t seem to ‘get it’. Again, Melissa arches her back, bouncing a little for effect. Z gives her the sort of stare reading ‘And?’, as her expression sours. Finally, she cuts to the chase, taking the Kendo Stick and viciously bringing it down on Z’s knee! Z crumbles in pain as the now recovered Shawn Brody gives a satisfied nod to his woman, before rolling Z back into the ring.

Finally looking to end it, Brody drags the aching Z to the middle of the ring, winding himself around his leg, and dropping to the mat, intertwining Z’s legs in the figure 4 leg lock! Z Lets out another howl of agony, as the pain shoots up his leg! Referee Hall, services largely unusable in this match, gets down to Z, asking him if he wants to quit! Z only reply being a pained shake of his head!

King: “This is it! You can’t win! Give up now, Z!”

Axis: “Z can still do it, all he needs to do is reverse the pressure!”

As if hearing Axis, Z painfully attempts to turn over to reverse the pressure of the figure 4! Quickly putting a stop to it, snapping his leg down across Z’s! Z screams again, again denying Hall as he asks if he gives up. Redoubling  his efforts, Z throws his shoulder over, inching closer… and closer… until, with a thump, Z rolls over, reversing the pressure and causing Brody to cry out in agony! Sensing victory slipping away, Melissa hops on the apron, garnering Halls attention!

King: “Yes! Melissa to the rescue!”

Edwin: “Wait, wait! Who’s that!?”

King looks to the entrance as the crowd cheers as they realize it too! Beer mug in hand, Tom Flesher charges down to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope! Brody can only serve Tom a pained glance as brings back his beer mug, striking Brody viciously across the cheek as the crowd explodes with cheers! Brody tumbles across the ring, as Tom helps Z to his feet. Leaving as fast as he can, Flesher yanks Melissa off the apron sending her crashing to the floor as Anthony Michael Hall turns his attention back the match.

Axis: “This is it! All Z needs is a hold!”

Thinking along those lines, Z leans in the corner, thinking. A revelation hits him, as he reaches down… and takes his sock off. He raises it for the audience to see, and they CHEER sensing what coming up…

King: “No… he’s not…

Axis: “He wouldn’t…”

Edwin: “He is!”

Brody stumbles to his feet as Z lies in wait. Brody staggers to face him… and gets the sock plunged into his mouth!

Edwin: “Mandible Sock! MANDIBLE SOCK!”

Brody recoils horribly, the awful feeling of the nerve hold, just being hit by a beer mug, and the stench of Z’s sweatsock are almost to much to overcome! Brody falls to one knee, as Z slowly guides him to the mat. Brody fights, and struggles, kicking feebly! However, all these elements are just so much to overcome! Finally, he accepts, falling into the warm glow of unconsciousness, as Hall calls for the bell…

**DING!DING!DING!**

Funyon: “The winner of this match, by black out… Z!!”

Axis: “He did it! He did it! God only knows how, but Z has overcome ‘The Fallen Angel’!”

King(sulky): “Not without Tom Flesher, though.”

Axis: “Be that as it may, he has picked up the victory! Don’t go away, more Crimson to come!”

The funk of Faith No More’s ‘Epic’ fades into the commercial break, as Z celebrates by throwing ‘Mr. Socko’ into the crowd as we fade to those awful SubWay ads…

Guest crusen86

I was so excited when my mom and dad got me tickets to Crimson. I love the SJL so much, and it's so much fun to watch it on TV. They came here a couple of times before, and Mom and Dad took me to see them at the convention center, but live shows aren't on TV. So when Mom and Dad told me they got tickets to Crimson on my birthday, AND that MVS was going to be on the show.... WELL. That made Michelle a very happy gurly.

Yeah, I'm turning 8 today. I'm so excited - when the security man found out it was my birthday, he took me up to meet Axis and Edwin. Suicide King wasn't there yet, but that's okay... I don't like him, he's too mean. Edwin was soooo nice though. He even gave me tickets for right behind the announce table! I could have just kissed him.

But I wouldn't kiss him, especially not when MVS is in the arena. Ooh, he's so hot. He's tall and handsome, and I love his black hair with the red on the end. Some day I'm gonna marry Mike, especially now that that ugly Melissa left to be with Shawn Brody. Her loss. Mom says that I can do anything I want, so when I grow up, I'm gonna come to the ring with Mike Van Siclen, take his robe back to the dressing room, and smooch him when he wins.

When Tom Flesher won the European title from him, I was so mad. I went upstairs and cried and cried. Mom said it was okay, that MVS was gonna win the title back at Crimson, and I got really excited.

So I sat down in the front row and watched Crimson. The whole card was fun, but I couldn't wait for Mike. When the arena went dark, I knew it was him and I just stood up and started cheering as soon as I knew it. "Runaway" started playing, and like I always do at home, I sang along with where it says "You point the finger at me again!" I saw him in his blue spotlight and I just clapped and cheered. He looked real sad that he didn't have his belt, but he knew he was gonna win it back tonight. I did too.

His fireworks went off and it was really cool while he ran to the ring and posed on the turnbuckles. Oh my god! It was so cool when he was on the closest turnbuckle, because he saw my "I <3 MVS" sign and my Van Siclenator t-shirt and he blew me a kiss!!!!! I thought I was gonna melt into nothing! He had those two people from Van Wilder with him. My mom says I can't go see that movie because the boy takes off his pants in one of the commercials, but maybe after the show MVS will take me to see it when he celebrates winning the belt.

Then his music stopped and Tom Flesher's song started. I hate his music, because it's too slow and it's old. Who ever heard of that guy who sings it? If it was Backstreet Boys or something it would be okay, but... so Tom walked to the ring wearing his belt and I booed and booed and booed. Just like they always do on TV, I started yelling "SUCK MY DICK!" Mom laughed really hard at that, but then she told me to stop.

We were all booing and yelling at him, but he's so stupid that he just kept posing. He did that thing where he flexes his arms and then wipes off his hands, and it's just so ugly. The referee took his belt, and Tom took it back to kiss it. What a jerk he is. He must have wanted to kiss it goodbye because he knew MVS was gonna take it away, cuz That's What He Said!

The referee took it away again and held it up, and then the bell rang.

DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom waved at Mike, but Mike showed him who's boss and hit him with a spear, and then he rolled though! He's so fast! Tom was so hurt that he didn't get up, and Mike hit him with an elbow. I cheered, and MVS looked at me and waved. Oh, god, he's so cute!

Tom got up pretty quickly, and I heard Axis saying that Mike really wanted to win the match. DUH! Suicide King said that Tom's smarter than Mike and would win the match, and then Edwin said something about pandas. He's silly. Anyways, Mike picked him up and put him in a Rock Bottom! Tom hit the ring so hard that it echoed through the whole arena! Gwen started clapping for him and Tom rolled outside to take a break.

Mike saw him go out but let him go Van Wilder went up and started talking to Tom, telling him that Mike was gonna kick his BUTT, and Tom gave him the finger. Tom didn't see that Mike was jumping off the ropes, though! That's so cool when he jumps off the middle of the ropes and dropkicks the guy on the cement! Tom didn't know what hit him and just collapsed on the floor, and MVS got up and raised his hands. He went back in the ring and Van Wilder threw Tom back in.

Mike picked Tom up and bent him over, then hooked his arms and went for a double-arm DDT. Tom stood up, though, and back body dropped Mike onto the mat. Mike hit pretty hard, and so Tom dropped an elbow on him to keep him down. I was sad, but I knew Mike would get back up soon.

Tom dropped another elbow, though, ad lifted MVS up to his feet and then did that Russian leg thingie. Mike hit his head hard, and Tom picked him back up and whipped him onto the corner. Tom went in with an avalanche and I got scared, cuz that usually means he's gonna use the Boilermaker, but he didn't. He just ran in and kicked Mike in his face a couple of times. Poor Mike kept holding his handsome face but Tom just kicked him over and over. Finally he stopped running in and kicking him and pulled Mike up again. He hit him with his hand, and Mike staggered backwards while Tom turned around and posed for the crowd. I booed and booed and booed but he must have thought I was cheering because he looked real happy.

I was happy again soon, though. Mike got up and got to the top rope while Tom was posing, and when he turned around, BAM! Diving spear! YAAAAY! Tom hit the mat and rolled over, and Mike kicked him while he was on the mat. Suicide King said something about how that was cheating, but Edwin set him straight by telling him that Tom was a cheater too, just like Suicide's wife. Suicide got mad and said he isn't married, and then Edwin said, "But you get so mad when I talk about your wife!"

Mike stepped on Tom and went for the Rectal Stretch, but Tom reached down and grabbed Mike's leg. He spun around real fast and pulled Mike down with him, then stood up and had and anklelock. I groaned to Mom. She knew why, too. I hate watching Tom Flesher wrestle. He's so slow! All he does is put on submission holds. It's always such a long time before he starts doing anything exciting, like piledrivers. But my dad likes him because he says it's technically good and something about being a good psycho. Dad says a lot of other silly stuff when he watches wrestling, too... like he talks about working hard and getting pushed, but they're not working, they're fighting, and if you get pushed you can have other moves done to you. He says Mike's got a face and Flesher's got a heel, too. Maybe it has something to do with Mike being handsome and Tom wearing those big boots.

Mike was trying and trying to get to the ropes. It was so cool because he was looking at me and I was on the other side of the ropes, so to encourage him I stood up and started yelling how much I loved him and telling him to crawl to me and get the ropes. I think it worked, because he reached EEEEXXXTTTRRRAAAAAAA far the next time and got the ropes. The referee counted to four and Tom broke the hold, and Mike got up to his feet.

Tom jumped up and dropkicked him in the knee, though, and Mike fell right back down. Tom kicked the bad knee a couple of times and then grabbed Mike by the leg and dragged him to the center. Tom dropped an elbow onto the knee and I felt real bad because I could see on MVS's face that he was really hurt. Axis said that Tom was working the leg really hard, and then Suicide said that if Tom wanted to get rid of the height advantage, that's what he'd have to do. King said, "I should know. I was the SWF World Champion." Edwin said something about beating him in a cage match and Suicide got real mad. Axis just sighed like always.

Tom took Mike's leg and started to spin around for a figure-four, but when he came around, MVS grabbed his head and rolled over into a small package!!! The whole crowd, every one of us, counted along with the ref:

ONE

TWO

but then Tom kicked out. I was so sad that I said "Oh, darn it!" right out loud! Daddy looked over and he was real surprised. I turned so red!

They both got to their feet real fast, but Mike was ready quicker and got Tom with his shoulder jawbreaker! Tom almost fell down but stayed on his feet, so Mike bent over and tried to do the Van Slaminator. Tom was still too in shape, though, and he reversed it. Tom picked Mike all the way upside down. I thought for sure that Mike was gonna get piledriven, but he swung both his feet out and then kicked Tom on both sides of his head at the same time!! Tom yelled and grabbed his head, and Mike kind of tumbled to the ground without getting hurt. He got up and kicked Tom in the stomach, then hit him with an Impact DDT!!! I stood up and cheered while he covered Tom for

ONE

TWO

but Tom kicked out again! Grrrrr!!! I was so mad! It looked like Mike was, too, because when Tom got up he tried to punch him really hard. Dad said he was getting sloppy. Tom dodged the punch and then hit him with his palm in the side of the head. Mike stumbled a little to the side and I was kinda scared for him, cuz he didn't look good. Tom dropkicked him in the knee again, and Mike fell down real hard. I heard Axis say that Mike's knees were giving him trouble, which made me worry a little bit.

Tom grabbed the leg and started to spin around for a figure-four again, and this time Mike didn't get the small package. Tom just laid back and cranked on the leglock. I covered my face with my hands because I couldn't bear to see him in pain. I heard Axis say, "MVS is really trying to fight it. He's trying to reach the ropes, but he just can't manage to do it!" Edwin said, "He's working really hard to stretch it out, but Flesher's got the ropes!" Then Suicide, big jerk, said, "Does the ref see it? NO! It's perfectly legal!" I stood up and yelled for the referee to look at the ropes, but he just kept asking Mike if he wanted to quit. Daddy asked me to calm down, but Tom was cheating so bad! It made me so mad! Finally Mike got the ropes and made Tom break the hold, but he was already hurt bad.

Mike got to his feet and Tom tried to dropkick him in the leg again, but Mike got out of the way and Tom just hit the mat. Mike pulled him to his feet and it looked like he was gonna hit a DDT, but Tom blocked it, so Mike hit a swinging neckbreaker instead. Tom hit the mat pretty hard again and Mike went to get on top of him, but Tom kicked out before the ref could count. Mike picked him up and threw him over the top rope - right in front of me!!!!!!!!

Mike charged across the ring and I thought he was going to do the springboard dropkick, but he stopped and grabbed his leg while he was running, and then he just slid out under the bottom rope. I hoped he was okay. I think he was, though, because he started really punching Tom hard. He was right there! I could have reached out and touched him if Mom and Dad weren't there! He looked around, and then looked right at me and said, "Gimme your chair." Me!!!!!! I got up and handed it to him quick as can be, and he folded it up and threw it at Tom! Oh, it was so great! He did the Van Siclenator with my chair!!!!!! MY CHAIR!!!!!!!!!! Oooooh, I could just die!

Tom just crumbled down to the concrete, and Van Wilder picked him up and threw him into the ring. MVS smiled at me and said "Thanks!" before he went back into the ring. Gosh, he's SO hot!!!! Mom gave me her chair and then went to get another one from the security man. MVS got to the top rope and waited for Tom to get up. Tom FINALLY got to his feet a few seconds later, and then Mike dived off the top rope and hit the Blockbuster! That move's so amazing!!!!! He covered Tom for

ONE

TWO

THR- darn it!!!! Tom kicked out! Tom got back to his feet and Mike tried to go for another Rock Bottom, but Tom kicked him in his bad knee! That's not fair! Mike fell down and Tom grabbed his legs. I think he was going for a sharpshooter, but it was a little different. Edwin said it was going to be the Superior Stretch. It doesn't matter, though, because Mike kicked him with his good leg and kept him from putting it on. MVS got to the ropes and pulled himself up, but Tom ran at him really fast and dropkicked him in the knee again. I bet his knees were really hurting. That's so sad! Mike almost fell out of the ring, but he managed to hit Tom in the head really hard and stun him for a little bit, then run at him and hit a spear. It wasn't very good, though, because he couldn't run good on his bad knee.

So then what did Tom do? He rolled out of the ring! I didn't know what he was doing! He went over to the table and grabbed his belt. I yelled at him that the match wasn't over, but he wasn't listening. Axis said he could keep the belt if he lost by countout. That doesn't make any sense, and he was trying to cheat Mike out of his belt!!! Luckily, Van Wilder got in his way!!!!!!!! He told Tom to go back to the ring, and when Tom tried to push him out of the way, Gwen came up behind him and tripped him! YAY GWEN!!!!!! Van Wilder picked him up and threw him back into the ring, and everyone was cheering!

Mike was waiting for him, and when Tom got up, he tried to put him in a chokeslam for the choking jawbreaker. Tom hit him with his palm again, though, and then bent him over to go for a piledriver. Mike was too smart for that, though! Mike stood straight up and I knew he was going to hit the Van Slaminator!!!!! I got my sign out and got ready to chant "That's What He Said" and clap five times while he got his belt....

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! His knee gave out! I was so sad!!! He just fell down and grabbed his knee, and he was in so much pain... and then that jerk Tom Flesher went and started to put a figure-four on him! Mike couldn't defend it, but he grabbed the ropes right away! Poor Mike!

Tom pulled Mike up and then spun him around to German suplex him. He had Mike on his back for

ONE

TWO

But Mike kicked out!!!!!!!! I knew he wouldn't go down!!!! He got right back up! Tom ran up behind him when he got up and hit him real hard in the head with his palm... that looks like it hurts! MVS fell forward and had to hold onto the ropes, and Tom reached around and crossed his arms in front of his stomach! He German suplexed him like that - Axis called it a Straitjacket suplex, and it looks really hard to get out of!

ONE

TWO

TH- YAY!!!!!! Mike kicked out of it again! I didn't think he could make it out of that one! Tom's mad now! He started kicking Mike in the knee again and again and again! Poor Mike's knee! Then, he dropped a diving headbutt onto Mike! Mike couldn't move - he was too stunned! Ugh! This isn't good! Tom picked him up and whipped him into the corner, and then ran in and hit him with an avalanche... but then he put Mike on the top rope! I was so afraid it was going to be the Boilermaker... but all Tom did was do that Superiority Complex thing, where he flipped Mike off the top rope and then did a flying headbutt onto him. Tom didn't try to pin Mike, though. He lifted him up off the ground and put him in a backbreaker. I heard Axis say, "Flesher's going for the Burning Hammer! That's the move that won the European title! If he hits this, Van Siclen's going to be done!"

Just as Axis said that, Mike started wiggling around on Tom's shoulders. he knew he couldn't get caught, and I just kept cheering him on. Finally he slid down Tom's back! He landed on his feet and spun around to go for the Code Red, but Tom spun around just as fast and hit Mike with his palm in the jaw. Mike's face is gonna be all swollen in the morning. That's so sad... I wish I could be there tomorrow and smooch him and make it better. But Tom hit him again and Mike fell down on the mat. Tom put Mike's leg over the bottom rope... his poor hurt leg.... and climbed to the top rope.

OH NO!

Tom did a flying somersault and landed on the leg! Oh my gosh! Mike looked hurt so bad! Then Tom pulled him back to the center and did another couple of elbowdrops to Mike's knee. Mike was just screaming by now, and I was so sad that I covered up my face again with my hands. I heard Axis say that Tom was going for the Superior Stretch again, and this time he got it on. All I heard was Mike yelling, and the referee asking him if he wanted to give up. I tried to plug my ears, but I still heard Mike tapping out on the mat.

DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Axis said his leg was probably broken, and he'd probably be out for a month or two. They didn't have to call a stretcher, but Gwen and Van Wilder had to help Mike out of the ring.

And Tom just sat in the ring, posing up a storm and holding his belt.

I HATE TOM FLESHER.

Guest crusen86

“Meaning of Life” by Disturbed hits, and the fans in the Fleet Center, located in Boston, Massachusetts rise to their feet. Green lights flash, and Helmsley walks out onto the stage, coming out for his Crimson booking on this night. One additional component to this night though, is Misty, XF9 leader Ash Ketchum’s girlfriend. Helmsley has his hand firmly clutched around Misty’s wrist as he drags her down to ringside. The fans boo relentlessly, as Helmsley glares at them with a sneer.

“(Funyon) Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a Singles Match scheduled for one-fall! First, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada…Standing six-foot-four and weighing 227 pounds. Jacob HELLLMSLEY!”

Helmsley walks around the ringside over to his corner, nearest the announce position, as he a pairs of handcuffs from his jacket pocket, continuing to lock Misty to the bottom ring rope. The fans surely know what to think of him, as they continue to boo the actions taken by him. Finally he takes off his leather cap, Oakley sunglasses, and leather jacket with initals, and hands the items to the ring attendant. He lays his pipe down in his corner, nearest the announce team, as he then rolls into the ring and limbers against the ropes, preparing for the match.

“(Axis) Helmsley in the ring now, that sick son of a bitch who kidnapped Misty from Ash on Metal.”

“(Edwin) Dispicable actions indeed.

“(King) Oh please. Ash should’ve kept a better eye on his woman. Kept her at home so she can cook his dinners and clean the floors, or something.”

The arena lights dim down, not completely pitch black, but just enough to let the crowd know who’s coming. "Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck" by Prong blasts throughout the, as many colors flash and flicker down onto the entry way and ring. A few main spotlights shine on the stage, and Mafia walks on the stage with arms to his side. He’s booed heavily, as he begins walking down to the ring.

“(Funyon) And from Denver, Colorado. Standing in at an even 6-feet and weighing 215 pounds. MMAAAFIA!”

“(Axis) No saint himself, here comes Mafia, who has made an impact in getting on everyone’s bad side. Just as recently as last week, he tossed Xero non-chalantly off the stage area.”

“(King) Xero deserved it.”

“(Edwin) How so?”

“(King) Xero eliminated Mafia from a match last week. That was plain wrong.”

“(Axis) You’re not serious.”

“(King) Of course I am….Xero had no right.”

“(Edwin) You have the most twisted logic I have ever heard.”

“(King) At least I don’t have an unhealthy fixation with pandas.”

Now up the steel ring steps he goes, sneering at the ringside fans who heckle him. Mafia walks up the stairs and enters the ring, as Jacob stands across from him directly on the opposite side. The Referee rings the bell, as Funyon exits.

*Ding Ding Ding *

Mafia eyes Misty with a lustful look before turning back towards Helmsley, and going for a slide and a sweep attempt with the arm, which Helmsley jumps back from and dodges. Mafia comes to a stand, and Helmsley jumps forward, locking arms in the Collar-Elbow. Mafia dodges down, taking Helmsley over in a Firemans Carry Takeover, and Helmsley immedietly jumps off the mat. As he does, Mafia stands across the ring and flexes, taunting Helmsley, and effectively inciting the crowd into a wave of boos in the process. Mafia then points a finger towards Misty and blows her a kiss, forcing the crowd to boo more so. As he does, Jacob Helmsley rushes towards him and locks up in another Collar-Elbow. Helmsley forces Mafia back into the corner, and the two fight for position for a moment, causing the Ref to get in-between and break it up. The Referee backs out, and Mafia throws his leg, landing a kick to Helmsley in the gut. Helmsley doubles over, and Mafia wraps his arm around the head of Jacob from behind, already going for one of his two big moves from that position. Helmsley though, circles back around, as Mafia keeps the hold. Helmsley uses his size to lift Mafia for a Northern Lights with the Pin, and the Referee counts.

“one”

“(Axis) Mafia makes advances towards Misty, and he gets caught in the Northern Lights for his troubles, even if only for a one-count. Misty blows Mafia off with the look of disdain, as she should.”

“(King) Pffft. Mafia’s a true ladies man. He could get Misty if he wanted.”

“(Axis) Sure.”

Jacob Helmsley lifts up Mafia, grabbing his arm and attempting a whip into the opposite corner. Mafia reverses, and Helmsley goes in instead. Mafia immediately runs after, but gets a boot to the face from his opponent. Helmsley props himself onto the second rope, then jumps off as Mafia stands, going for a Double Ax Handle. Mafia sees it coming, and he leaps into the air, extending his legs, and getting the perfect Dropkick on Jacob. With Jacob down, Mafia begins stomping away, eventually forcing Jacob to duck out to the outside. Jacob escapes, and Mafia chases with a running forearm to the back. Fans lining the ringside area, cheer and crowd the camera, as Mafia and Helmsley pass them, eventually decending in front of Misty and Axis, Edwin, and Suicide King. Mafia grabs the arm of Helmsley to attempt a whip into the stairs, but gets a taste of his own medicine, as Mafia crashes in instead.

The noticable sound of steel colliding with a human body rings throughout the arena, as Misty tries in vain to break out of the ‘cuffs, to no great success. Jacob Helmsley watches amusingly at the struggle, but soon gets his head back into the match, walking over to Mafia and rolling him back into the ring. Back inside, Helmsley stomps on Mafia, before lifting him up and positioning himself behind. He wraps his arms around the head of Mafia, interlocking them with Mafia’s own arms into the Cobra Clutch. Before Helmsley can pull Mafia back with a Cobra Clutch Suplex, Mafia dives down and tosses Helmsley and his half-locked Clutch into a makeshift Armdrag. Mafia charges after Helmsley with a Clothesline, ducked by Jacob, and as Mafia turns back around, Helmsley jumps onto Mafia, attempting the Tornado DDT. Mafia doesn’t allow Helmsley to snap him over however, as he hangs on to place Helmsley onto the top rope. The fans are abuzz at the first big spot of the match, as Mafia climbs up to stand on the top rope and lift Helmsley up in the process.

“(Edwin) Could be big…

“(Axis) No idea what Mafia could be headed for.”

Both men stand teetering on the turnbuckle, as Mafia wraps his arms around the waist of Helmsley. Helmsley delivers hard rights to the face of Mafia, forcing Mafia to let go and come crashing down into the canvas, with the help of a shove by Helmsley. Mafia stands back up slightly dazed, but still in tact, as Helmsley leaps off the top rope, extending the legs and twisting in mid-air.

“(Axis) Helmsley going for his Corkscrew Dropkick, after fighting Mafia off the top rope.”

“(King) Thank you, master of observation.”

Helmsley flies through the air, the fans watching in anticipation. But Mafia ducks the dropkick, and Helmsley tumbles into the canvas. Helmsley falls in a heap, and Mafia rests up against the ropes, before taking a run towards Helmsley and jumping up onto his shoulders from behind. Mafia punches away at the head of Helmsley, before leaning back and snapping off a Reverse Hurracanrana. Helmsley’s head is spiked into the mat, and Mafia walks over to hook the leg for the pin.

“one”

“Two!”

“(Axis) A kickout at two, for Helmsley…”

Mafia sits on the ground, running his hands through his hair, before lifting up Helmsley and giving a stiff kick to the shin. Helmsley hops on one foot after the stinging shot, as Mafia delivers another kick to the same area. Mafia grabs the arm of Helmsley and whips him to the ropes, on the come back tripping up Helmsley and floating over into the Single Leg Crab. Helmsley doesn’t give any signs of giving up, as he fights over to the ropes and grabs on. Helmsley pushes himself off the mat, and Mafia gives a right to the face of Helmsley, then ducking behind and locking in a Sleeper Hold. Helmsley however, pushes Mafia off towards the ropes, and he ducks behind Mafia, going for a Sleeper of his own. Mafia fights out himself, and Jacob settles for a Side Headlock, just what Mafia wanted, as Mafia wraps his arm around the waist of Helmsley and lifts him up, dropping him back onto his head, with the Sheer Drop Belly-Back Suplex. Helmsley clutches his head as he hits the mat, attempting to lessen the impact, and Mafia goes into the cover.

“(Axis) Could be over.”

“one”

“Two!”

“(Axis) He just gets the shoulder up!”

“(Edwin) A dangerous move indeed, Helmsley gets out of it anyway.”

Mafia beats the mat with his forearms, before lifting up Helmsley and giving him a chop to the chest. Mafia grabs the arm and goes for a whip to the ropes, reversed by Jacob, but Mafia on the recoil catches Helmsley with a dropkick to the knee. Jacob lays on the mat clutching at his leg, and Mafia drops a knee across the back of the injured appendage. Jacob forces himself off the mat, catching Mafia with a Low Blow in the process. The idiot Referee doesn’t notice, and the advantage is back on Jacob’s side once again. He pursues, throwing a boot to the side of Mafia’s head, knocking him flat onto the mat. Jacob lifts up Mafia, tossing him outside the ring. Helmsley entangles himself with Mafia, trying for a Russian Leg Sweep against the barrier, which Mafia elbows out of. Mafia then stands to the side of Helmsley and lifts him up by the waist, dragging him down across the barrier for a makeshit Hot Shot. Helmsley kneels on the floor clutching his throat, as Mafia climbs up onto the apron. Mafia then jumps onto the second rope and springs off, as Helmsley stands and turns. With quick thinking though, Helmsley jumps up and hits a Dropkick onto The Revolution, as he’s called, putting an end to Mafia’s attempted Asai Moonsault. Mafia nearly falls directly onto his head on the ringside mats, as Helmsley continues to nurse his throat.

“(Axis) The two rivals trading blows seemingly, with similar counters to a few select moves.”

Both men finally stand, as the Referee climbs out to ringside to check on them. The Ref rolls back into the ring, and signals for Mafia and Helmsley to continue. Both guys slide into the ring themselves, and when they do, Mafia goes for a right hand, blocked by Helmsley who goes for one of his own, also blocked. Mafia goes for one, this one landing, as Helmsley staggers back. Mafia hooks his arms around the waist of Helmsley, fought out of, as Mafia tries for a Belly-Belly Suplex. Helmsley delivers a kick to the stomach, and he hits a Double Arm DDT, underhooking the arms of Mafia and dropping down. Mafia pushes himself back off the mat after the move, and returns Helmsley’s favor from before with a low Knee between the legs. Helmsley crouches over, and Mafia jumps behind Jacob, hooking the waist and pulling back Helmsley, nailing a German Suplex.

“(Axis) Both men are exhausted now, as they’ve both taken big hits, and Helmsley now nailing a Butterfly DDT. But Mafia returns with an illegal Low Blow, followed by the German.”

“(Edwin) By the way. These handcuffs remind me of the time I was arrested for public lewdness and indecent behaviour”

“(Axis) I remember that. Why were you found in the panda pen at the local zoo again?”

“(Edwin) You know damn well why. I lost a bet King and a few others set-up, then they called the cops because they thought it’d be funny.”

“(King) All part of the plan…”

Helmsley comes up off the mat, and meets Mafia, who puts him down with Clothesline. Helmsley stands, as Mafia goes for another Clothesline, ducked by Helmsley, who comes back with one of his own. Mafia comes up off the mat now, and is hooked into the Full Nelson from behind by Helmsley. Jacob then pulls Mafia back, and pins with the Dragon Suplex.

“one”

“Two!”

“(Axis) Kickout!”

Mafia just escapes the Dragon Suplex with the Pin, and he comes off the mat. Helmsley hovers over, and he goes for a Soul Breaker, kicking Mafia in the gut and setting up for the Dominator. Mafia slides off the back of Helmsley though, and he throws a wild kick back, connecting with the back of the head of Helmsley. Helmsley falls to his knees, and Mafia goes for a Spinning Kick to the back of the head, ducked by Jacob. Helmsley stands, and spins Mafia around, setting up for the Black Stallion, a Ganso Bomb. Mafia is held by Helmsley in the Piledriver position, as Helmsley stalls. Mafia though, gets up onto the shoulders of Helmsley, sliding off the back and rolling up Helmsley with the Roll-Up

“(Axis) Victory Roll!”

“one”

“Two!”

“(Axis) Shoulder up!”

“(Edwin) The two are throwing everything out that they can. It’s only a matter of time.”

Helmsey comes to his feet, as does Mafia. Helmsley shifts behind Mafia, bringing an arm behind the back of Mafia, and holding it, proceeding to move back to the front. With the right arm of Mafia held in the Chicken Wing, Helmsley rests Mafia’s jaw on the shoulder of Helmsley. Jacob jumps down to his knees, nailing the Chicken Wing Jawbreaker. Mafia stands stunned, before eventually staggering back into the turnbuckle. Helmsley, breathing hard and sweating bullets, like Mafia, signals for the end as the fans stand. He pulls Mafia out of the corner, grabbing the right arm of Mafia and wrenching it. With Helmsley’s back to Mafia, he quickly throws his leg back with the Hook Kick. Mafia though ducks, and he hooks Helmsley’s head from behind, quickly rolling and nailing Redemption, a twisting Diamond Cutter. Helmsley’s neck nearly snaps at the impact, but Mafia collapses to the mat, still crawling over for a cover slowly.

“(King) Redemption after the attempted Blackout by Helmsley!”

“(Axis) But he’s just now getting to the cover!”

“one”

“Two!”

“THR---!“

“(Axis) Mafia wastes too much time in getting to the pin!”

Mafia sits frustrated on the mat, looking up as to wonder what he’ll do next. He proceeds to pick up Helmsley, who tries to fight with punches to the gut. Helmsley delivers a right to Mafia, and Mafia staggers back. Helmsley going for a Clothesline, ducked, and Maifa wraps an arm around the neck of Jacob, whilst underhooking the left arm and joining his hands behind the head of Helmsley. Mafia then drags down Helmsley to the mat, for an added advantage.

“(Axis) Mafia with the Dragon Sleeper!”

With nowhere to go and the hold locked in in the middle of the ring, Helmsley’s hand finally slaps the mat after a few moments

*Ding Ding Ding *

“(Funyon) Your winner, by Submission. MMAAAFIA!”

“Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck” by Prong is heard throughout the arena, and Mafia rolls out of the ring after getting the Submission. Helmsley grabs his neck, but is seemingly content with the loss, as he knows he has the upper-hand on Ash Ketchum right now in their respective battle. Meanwhile, Xero is nowhere to be found, but he may get his revenge on Mafia yet…

“(Edwin) A fantastic match, from Mafia, who just escapes. He should be eternally grateful for his win.”

“(King) Shutup. He doesn’t have to be grateful for anything.”

“(Axis) Enough fighting. Mafia grabs another win tonight, after the modified Dragon Sleeper. Our Main Event is next.”

Guest crusen86

The Fleet Center in Boston is on their feet, not going to take a piss or take a dump, not going to buy hot dogs and sodas. They don't want to miss this great finale to this great show we come to call SJL Crimson. From Batman wannabes to returning psychotics, this show's got it all. And it's only getting better. The camera delivers an amazing shot of the Fleet Center, with a shot of the towering skyscrapers glistening in the background. The view then moves to the large electronic billboard outside, which continues scrolling the great message to the JL Commissioner: "SJL Crimson, SOLD OUT!!".

Finally, in the building we go, the cameras swooping across the stage to feed the thousands of televisions everywhere how enthusiastic these Boston fans are. They're hopping up and down, holding their homemade signs in the air.

"(Axis) Alas, we are near to saying farewell from Boston. What a great night it has been."

"(Edwin) Indeed it has. Of course, that was only the cake. We have yet to put on the icing."

"(King) You and your damn metaphors. Why must we put up with these matches, anyways, when we know the victor will be the Australian Devil himself, Stryke!"

"(Axis) You seem pretty sure on that fact, King."

"(King) I am not pretty sure... I am definetly sure."

"(Edwin) You still can't count out Ash Ketchum and the current Champion, Erek Taylor. I mean, if anyone has an advantage, it's Taylor. Ladder matches is what it's all about for Taylor. High flying and lots of insane moves, you got it."

"(King) So? Doesn't mean he'll win. Stryke, though, will. He's got the whole package. He can fight technical, he can fly, he can run, he can brawl, he can do power. His time has finally come."

"(Axis) So without further adieu, great ole Funyon is ready to take it away."

The Bostonians pause as a spotlight shines down on the ring and Funyon steps into the spotlight. The jolly announcer brings a microphone up to his lips, just as another light beams across the air, giving the fans a glimpse of the SJL World Title hanging in its aerial hook.

"(Funyon) The following contest is scheduled as a Ladder Match for the SJL Wooorrrlllddd Title!!!"

The more enthusiastic fans let out a dry cheer before quickly dropping their voices down, letting the beginning rifts of "Elevation" begin to play. The crowds dance to the music, not even noticing that the lights are fading out to a haunting black. Flashes of lasers shoot across the ceiling, signaling the waterfall of pyrotechnics to pour down from the sky. A spotlight shines down to the ramp, moving its beam up until it surrounds the muscular build of Ash Ketchum. The Pokemaster stands in a pose, holding his right hand up, splitting his fingers into a "V" position, the trademark victory sign. Ketchum spins around and just on cue, five streams of crimson pyrotechnics fires up, emitting a high arch around Ketchum.

"(Funyon) Introducing first, from Tampa Bay, Florida, weighing in at 255 pounds, ASSSHHHH.... KEEEETTTCHHHUUUUMMM!!!!!!"

Ketchum moves down the ramp and slides into the ring, his face obviously in a concerned mode. Misty is nowhere to be seen, and hasn't been heard from since Metal.

"(Axis) I'm still shocked at what that Psycho did to Misty and Ash."

"(King) Do not blame Helmsley. It is Ash's fault for bringing his pregnant wife down to the ring in the first place."

"(Edwin) I have to agree. If Ash didn't bring her down, none of this would be happening."

Ash leans on the buckles, his inspiration for fighting disappearing by the second. It only gets worse as "Break Stuff" begins to play. Silver and blue pyros ignite, paving way for the flames of navy and sky to explode, sending smoke across the stage. As the smoke clears, the Showstopper Stryke stands in crucifix position, with the beautiful Karen by his side. Stryke raises his head, looking up at the World Title and raising his expectations to deliver this win. Stryke begins to walk down the ramp, talking strategy with Karen until the two finally part ways, Stryke entering the ring and Karen moving to a safe position at ringside.

"(Funyon) And his opponent, from Sydney, Australia, being accompannied by Karen!! Weighing in at 207 pounds, STTTRRRYYYYKKKKKEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Stryke moves into striking distance to Ash, but senior official Mark Hebner steps in the way and blocks off the angle, not allowing this match to start without the Champion. They don't wait long as the lights fade to the usual pitch dark again and just on cue, the many spotlights begin to reveal themselves, floating around the arena with its many colors before directing their beam to the top of the ramp, just as "Toxicity" begins to play. Then in the sky, a missile-like projectile swoops down, crashing and exploding at the top of the ramp, leaving smoke and mists in its ruins. The lights resume their normal state and the shadow of Erek Taylor blazes down the ramp. The High Flying Prince mindlessly spins around before crouching into another pose, absorbing the energy and hearing out the many cheers and chants. Taylor walks down the ramp, his eyes locked on Stryke while also keeping an eye out for Karen, who is as dangerous as anyone on any given day.

"(Funyon) AND THEIR OPPONENT! From Anaheim, California, weighing in at 205 pounds, he *is* the SJL World Champion!!! Erek...... TAAAYYYYLLLOOOOORRRRR!!!!!!

The SJL World Champion hops up on the ring apron, holding on to the top ropes as if he was expecting an attack. Stryke and Ketchum, however, remain calm and still, giving a clear road for Taylor to walk on. Taylor enters the ring and senior official Mark Hebner steps aside, chopping the air in the middle and signaling the match to begin.

***Ding ding ding!!!***

Erek Taylor walks over to friend and fellow comrade, Ash Ketchum. Taylor begins whispering in Ketchum's ear and the two XF9ers quickly join forces, for this moment, at least, and begins to close in on Stryke. The Showstopper realizes the number difference but doesn't back down, lunging forward and delivering a hard right that staggers Erek Taylor back. Stryke spins around and connects with a quick right to Ketchum before turning back to Taylor and giving him the same punch. Stryke begins to fight off the XF9ers, alternating between foes before finally settling on Erek Taylor, pummeling the Champion back with kicks to the stomach. Stryke corners Taylor over at the buckle and immediately crouches down before lunging forward, thrusting his shoulder into the midsection of the Champion. Stryke attacks with another shoulder thrust but before he can connect with his third, Ash Ketchum slaps him on the shoulder and spins him around. Ketchum grabs Stryke by the wrist and whips him to the corner, hard. The impact dazes Stryke for a moment, enough for Ketchum to quickly race in and deliver a hard clothesline. Ketchum squares up, letting Stryke to stagger forward before bending down and following up with a back body drop.

"(Axis) Ash Ketchum and Erek Taylor are quick to unite. But they must know that sooner or later, it will be friend versus friend."

"(King) The beauty of those matches. That's why I turned my back on the Carnival.... they were at the bottom of the pit."

"(Edwin) You know they were not! We were the most successful!!"

"(King) Hahahaha!! Oh wait, you were serious."

Ketchum, pumped with adrenaline, turns around and grabs Stryke by the hair, bringing the Australian Devil up to his feet before decking him with a hard right. Ketchum continues the assault, repeating punches to Stryke's chin and forcing him to the ropes. The Pokemaster squares up and swings a hard right, hoping to knock the Sadist out of the ring but Stryke quickly ducks under and spins around, lashing out with a hard chop across Ketchum's chest.

"(Crowds) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!"

Stryke delivers another chop. SMACK!

"(Crowds) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!"

Grabbing Ketchum by the wrist, Stryke whips Ketchum to the ropes. The Pokemaster anticipates the manuever, getting flung to the ropes before getting himself tangled up. Stryke bends down, hoping for another back body drop but when he realizes that nobody's coming, he rises back up. Stryke races forward, arms stretched out but Erek Taylor dashes in, intercepting Stryke with a leaping calf kick!

"(Axis) Once again, the odds are stacked up against Stryke."

"(King) Then good. Because when Stryke wins, he'll be slapping those odds in the face."

"(Edwin) So King, you still haven't told us why you favor Stryke so much."

"(King) What's there to say? He's the best, no doubt. And he's evil."

Taylor rises to his feet, grabbing Stryke by the hair and bringing him up to his feet. Joining forces with Ketchum, the two XF9ers begin to pound Stryke back, delivering right after right until the two corner Stryke in the buckles. Holding on to each of Stryke's wrists, the XF9ers whip Stryke to the ropes. Stryke rebounds and the XF9ers quickly move into position, flinging Stryke over and planting him to the ground with a double arm drag! Taylor begins to head out to grab a ladder before Ketchum puts a halt to it, spinning the fellow XF9er around and delivering a kick to the Champion's gut. Taylor doubles over instantly and Ketchum moves into position before planting Taylor to the ground with a devastating DDT!! Ketchum rolls out of the ring and grabs hold of one of the ladders lying nearby before sliding the ladder in and rolling back into the ring himself.

"(Axis) Well, King, it seems that it has happened sooner instead of later. Ketchum nailing his friend with a DDT."

"(King) I was right, as always."

"(Edwin) A lucky break. You won't win the next bet."

"(King) We were never betting."

"(Edwin) PANDAS!!!"

Ketchum sets up the ladder at the center of the ring, under the presence of the SJL's most prestigious prize. Making sure the ladder's sturdy, Ketchum begins to climb it in a hurry, but as he reaches the higher steps, the speed of his climb decreases greatly. Just moving one leg out begins to shake the ladder, forcing Ketchum to be even more careful than before. Ketchum's attention focuses on the belt, blinding him from the sight of Stryke, who just rose up to his feet and is now walking towards the ladder. Ketchum is just a mere two steps away from the belt but as he tries to climb up one more, his foot is pulled down. Ketchum looks down, the shock of seeing Stryke sending him into a shock. Ketchum tries kicking Stryke off but the Showstopper's grip is too strong, immediately pulling Ketchum down hard.

"(Axis) Ash going for the belt early but it's dangerous when your opponent isn't knocked out completely."

"(King) Proving that Ash sucks and shouldn't be the Champion."

Stryke brings Ketchum up to his feet, grabbing him by the hair before tossing him out of the ring. The Pokemaster lands with a bump and Stryke doesn't waste a moment, immediately exiting the ring to deal some damage outside. The Sadist shoots a boot forward, nailing Ketchum in the midsection and sending the Pokemaster rolling a few feet. Stryke moves in and grabs Ketchum by the hair, dragging him to his feet before whipping him straight into the barricade. A melee from the fans instantly starts, all of whom want to give Ash a pat on the back. Stryke steps in to save Ketchum, indirectly however. The Showstopper grabs Ash by the wrist and whips him away from the fans, straight into the steel pole with a bang!

"(Axis) OUCH!!! Ash Ketchum going head first into that pole!!"

"(Edwin) That's gotta put him out for awhile."

"(King) No kidding."

Ketchum collapses on the mat, his hands immediately holding his forehead in pain. Stryke rolls back into the ring, immediately greeted with a right hand from the Champion, Erek Taylor! Taylor delivers another right, staggering Stryke back and drawing more and more cheers from the crowds. Taylor grabs hold of Stryke's wrist, hurling him to the ropes in an instant. As Stryke rebounds, Taylor steps to the side before leaping up into the air, staggering Stryke a few paces with a back heel kick. Stryke crosses his arms on his chest, hoping to protect himself from the High Flying Prince's lightning fast kicks but to no avail. Taylor shoots another kick out, forcing Stryke to the ropes. With speed as his ally, Taylor moves in and leaps into the air, using his own body as a weapon as the Champion collides into Stryke with a cross body block! The timing is imperfect, explaining the reason why both Taylor and Stryke stumbles out of the ring and to the mat below.

"(Axis) Erek Taylor with those kicks. He takes the advantage and knocks Stryke out with an aerial manuever."

"(King) You gotta be kidding me! He didn't even jump!"

"(Edwin) I sense some jealousy, King...."

"(King) The Suicide King is not jealous of some wimp....."

"(Edwin) Why not? After all, he *is* the High Flying Prince."

Taylor rises to his feet, bringing Stryke up soon after and lashing out with a hard chop that draws the usual "OOOOH!" from the crowds. The Champion delivers another chop, a third, a fourth, each one getting the same response and the same result. Erek Taylor backs Stryke to the barricade before squaring up and lunging forward, swinging a hard right clothesline. Stryke instantaneously ducks down, dodging another close attack. Feeling the weight of the Champion on his back, Stryke immediately summons all his strength to his back, flipping Taylor over into the stands!! The crowds that stand near immediately take a step back, forming a semicircle around the Champion. Stryke sees the chance and heads back to the ring, his sight set on the ladder.

"(Axis) Stryke with the nice reversal, sending the Champ out to the fans."

"(King) Where he belongs, I might add. Erek Taylor should be watching wrestling rather than wrestling with his weak build."

"(Edwin) Oh c'mon King, give the kid a break."

"(King) I will not until Stryke wins the title."

The Australian Devil rolls into the ring, immediately placing the ladder back to the center before starting his climb to the top. Stryke gets up midway before Ketchum finally gets back into the fray, sliding into the ring and in hot pursuit of Stryke. Ketchum moves around the other side of the ladder and climbs the free way up, scurrying up the steps as fast as he can until he's at the same height of Stryke. The two lock eyes with intensity, their hands holding on to the steps so they don't lose the grip. But Ash refuses to let Stryke step into the spotlight with him, immediately swinging a hard right across Stryke's face! Stryke's head bobbles to the side but immediately retaliates with a right of his own!

"(Axis) And now Ash Ketchum and Stryke are both at the top! Who will prevail?!"

"(King) Stryke, obviously!"

"(Edwin) I'll go with the Panda!!"

Both combatants fight for domination of the ladder, but eventually it comes down to who's strongest, the answer clearly being Ash. Ketchum crunches his fist and shoots it forward, connecting it with Stryke's temple and sending the Showstopper off balance. Stryke realizes he can't stay on and immediately hops off the ladder, landing on the canvas while tending to his forehead. Ketchum immediately takes one step up and reaches for the belt...... managing to get one hand on the loose end!! The crowds begin to cheer but they turn to bitter boos as Stryke moves to the side and pushes the ladder with all his might, toppling it over with Ash still on board!!

CRAAASSSHHHH!!! Ketchum lands on his side and the impact takes effect immediately, Ketchum quickly crawling to the corner to recover. Stryke moves in and grabs Ketchum by the leg, dragging the Pokemaster to the center before driving an elbow into his thigh. Stryke rises to his feet and grabs hold of the ladder, bringing it to the center. Holding Ketchum by the leg, Stryke opens the ladder's steps before placing the Pokemaster's right leg in between.....

SMAACCKKKK!!!!!!

"(Axis) OH DEAR GOD!! Stryke is trying to break Ash's leg!!"

"(King) Yeah, that's right!! Use the ladder to deal some damage!"

"(Edwin) NoooOOoO!!!!"

Stryke raises the ladder once more before slamming it shut, right on Ash Ketchum's leg!! The crowds gasp in shock, their emotions turning to pity and to hatred. They're watching the lovable PokeFreak get torn up. The hatred quickly turns to hope as Erek Taylor hops over the barricade, racing up the ring apron. Taylor moves in at top speed, running along the apron before jumping up to the top buckle, and from there, leaps into the ring head first!! Taylor grabs hold of Stryke's head in the air, immediately twisting it until finally pulling it to the ground with a Tornado DDT!!! The crowds rejoice as Taylor drags Ash over to the corner and walks back to the ladder, setting it up at the middle. Instead of trying for a win, Taylor grabs Stryke by the hair and brings the Showstopper up to his feet.

"(Axis) Erek Taylor with that high flying manuever!!"

"(King) Stupidity! Taylor should have climbed up for an attempt instead of fight on. Another reason why he shouldn't be champion."

"(Edwin) He's got a strategy, I know it."

Taylor grabs Stryke by the wrist and hurls him to the ropes, quickly setting up ground as the Showstopper rebounds. Taylor follows up with a scissor sweep before sitting down on Stryke's back and pulling his right leg towards the wrong direction, snapping on the Single Crab! Stryke grimaces in pain, quickly channeling his determination into strength and rolling over on his back, ripping his foot away from Taylor's grasps. Stryke shoots a boot up, nailing it into the midsection of Erek Taylor, staggering the Champion back a few paces. Stryke rises up and moves forward, striking with a thrust to the face. Stryke delivers another thrust before following up with a kick to the midsection, doubling the Champion over. Combining his hands together, Stryke brings it down hard on Taylor's back, knocking the Champion to the ground before setting out for the top of the ladder once more.

"(Axis) Stryke, turning the tables yet again!"

"(King) A sign of a true Champion!"

"(Edwin) Or a true Chump."

"(King) How dare you!"

Stryke scurries up in a hurry, not waiting a moment for Taylor nor Ketchum to recover. Stryke moves with full awareness, knowing every thing there is to know about the ladder. He reaches the top in no time and stretches his hand out..... but it's too short to reach the belt. Stryke climbs up one step and his hand circles around the loose end. Stryke begins to unclip it when he feels the ladder tremble. Pulling his hands back, Stryke looks around, trying to pinpoint the source of the problem. His eyes lock on Erek Taylor, who's using his feet and pressing it against the ladder's foot!! Stryke begins to shake his head in disbelief and quickly tries to reach for the belt but it's too late!!!

CRRRRAASSSHHHH!!!!! Erek Taylor pushes the ladder over and Stryke lands on the top rope before getting flung back into the ring, drawing countless cheers from the crowds!!!

"(Axis) And another high impact!! This time for Stryke!!"

"(King) ARGH!! That snob Taylor!!"

"(Edwin) Snob? You should blame Stryke for not getting the belt faster."

"(King) I will do no such thing. It was Taylor's fault and you know it."

"(Edwin) Of course. That just means Taylor's a better fighter."

"(Axis) OooOOoOo... he outsmarted you there, King."

Erek Taylor rises to his feet with a limp, moving towards Stryke and grabbing him by the hair. Taylor begins to bring the Showstopper up to his feet but Stryke brings up a struggle, delivering a batch of shots to the midsection of Erek Taylor. Stryke eventually fights off the Champion but has no time to rest as Ash Ketchum races forward. Turning on every skill he has, Stryke drops to the ground, pulling the top rope down as well and tripping Ketchum with his leg! Ketchum loses his footing and falls on the top rope, immediately stumbling out to the apron before crashing to the mat below!! Stryke rises to his feet with pride and dignity but those bubbles are popped as Taylor retaliates with a dropkick, forcing Stryke to the ropes. Taylor pops back up to his feet and swings a high arm forward, the momentum carrying both him and Stryke out of the ring.

"(Axis) Erek Taylor beginning to fight back now."

"(King) Beginning to lose, as well."

"(Edwin) What do you mean?! Stryke's the one who's running."

Taylor brings Stryke up to his feet, just as Ketchum rises as well. Taylor swings a hard right, staggering Stryke to Ketchum, who spins the Showstopper around and delivers a hard chop.

"(Crowds) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!"

Stryke staggers back to Taylor and the Champion capitalizes immediately, delivering a kick to the gut and planting Stryke to the ground with a DDT!!

"(Axis) DDT with a cherry on top."

"(King) Erek's obviously not in it. He's looking at Karen too much."

"(Edwin) Who could blame him?! *stares at Karen* Hoooooootttt......."

Ketchum grabs Stryke by the hair, bringing the Showstopper up to his feet before whipping him straight into the steel stairs, knocking it out of its position. Ketchum moves towards Stryke, thinks twice, and turns around, running forward and blindsiding Erek Taylor with a bulldog! The crowds boo instantly, but have come to accept reality. Ketchum rolls into the ring, immediately climbing the ladder to retrieve the title. The Pokemaster scurries up in a hurry, immediately at the top portion of the ladder. Ketchum stretches out his hand..... too short. He's got to take one step up. Ketchum stretches out his hand once more...... and only his fingers can feel the belt's strap. Ketchum climbs up one more step, his hand now able to grab hold of the title belt, drawing cheers from the fans. The cheers quickly turn sour, though, as Karen slides into the ring. She walks to the ladder and climbs up the steps, and right under Ketchum's testicles.....

WHAM!!!

Ketchum's jaw drops to the ground, his hands let go of the title belt and go down under, holding his crotch in pain until his feet finally give way.....

CRAASSHHH!!!

Ash Ketchum falls to the ground, Karen saving the title for another victor. Sliding out of the ring, Karen races over to Stryke, immediately tending to her client. The Showstopper slowly rises to his feet and throws up the curtains, reaching in and pulling out a steel chair!!

"(Axis) And Karen just screwed Ash Ketchum over!! Nutshot and Ketchum falls 15 feet!!"

"(King) Ha! That's where Misty comes in. But where is she? Kidnapped, of course!"

"(Edwin) Not very funny. How about if I kidnap your wife?"

"(King) Why don't you? She's just like the government, taking my money all the time."

Stryke moves over Taylor, raises the chair high, and brings it down in a sickening impact! Taylor crumbles to the ground as Stryke drops the chair before sliding into the ring. The Showstopper bypasses the pain-filled Ash, who continues to lie on the ground grimacing in pain. Stryke positions the ladder at the center yet again before starting his ascent to the top. Immediately, the boos come pouring in, rocking the squared circle and *almost* throwing Stryke's concentration off, but to no avail. Stryke climbs the ladder step by step, not wasting any moment as he reaches the top. Stryke stretches his hand out but withdraws it back as the ladder begins to shake. The Showstopper looks down at the foot, realizing that Ketchum is trying to kick the ladder over. Stryke grins and drops down the steps, landing on the mat. The Australian Devil walks over to Ketchum and grabs the Pokemaster by the hair, dragging him up to his feet before decking him with a hard right. Stryke grabs Ketchum by the wrist before hurling him to the ropes. Ash rebounds and Stryke bends down for a back body drop but the Pokemaster anticipates the manuever, slamming on the brakes and grabbing hold of Stryke's head before planting it to the mat with a spinning neckbreaker! Pain surging through every inch of his body, Ketchum can only crawl to where the ladder stands.

"(Axis) It looks as if Stryke was going to win it but he dropped down, just as Ketchum was starting to kick the ladder over. Thoughts, King?"

"(King) A smart move. It's better to wait a few seconds and knock the opponent out further than to take a chance like that."

"(Edwin) I'm sure you would know, falling off the ladder thousands of times because you wanted to win it quickly."

"(King) Is that sarcasm I detect?"

"(Edwin) I don't know... Why don't you go ask the Comic Book Guy for his Sarcasm Detector? That will *really* help...."

The Pokemaster, using the ladder's steps, pulls himself back up to his feet before starting his climb again. Outside the ring, the High Flying Prince slowly rises to his feet, being cheered on by the millions. Chants of "Erek! Erek!" begin to be heard, louder than ever before. Pumping himself with adrenaline, Taylor throws up the curtains and pulls out another ladder! The Champion slides the ladder in before rolling in himself, making sure to flip Karen off before doing so, drawing many cheers from the crowds. Taylor sets up the ladder parallel to the center ladder, immediately climbing up the side that faces Ketchum's back. Taylor scurries up and perches at the top, a deep breath inhaled and the crowds hanging to every moment. Taylor doesn't wait long, immediately leaping off. As time slows down greatly, the High Flying Prince leaps towards Ketchum, the jump pushing the ladder over. It doesn't matter.... Taylor flies past Ketchum but grabs the Pokemaster's head at the last second before pulling him off the ladder and planting him to the canvas with a 15 foot bulldog!!!

"(Axis) BULLDOG FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER!! EREK TAYLOR IS CRAZY!!"

"(King) Payback!! Ketchum did that to Taylor, now Taylor squares up the result and returns the favor."

The impact is enormous, bouncing all three combatants into the air a few feet before gravity takes over. The cheers are deafening, even more when Erek Taylor slowly staggers up to his feet, using the ropes to pull himself up. The Champion centers the original ladder again before starting on his first climb up. Taylor goes up step by step, his ears absorbing all the sounds, the chants, the cheers. The High Flying Prince lives for these moments, knowing exactly what to do. Taylor scurries up to the top, reaches up for the belt, but withdraws. Looking down on Stryke then Ketchum, Taylor climbs all the way to the top, perching himself at the peak of the ladder. A silence pours over, the crowds waiting to see what happens next.....

Taylor pushes off from the ladder, leaping into the air!! 20... 22.... 25 feet before finally tumbling down!! Taylor twists and turns, completing the Corkscrew before diving down head first straight into the body of Stryke!! The crowds explode at the daring manuever, the one that is famous to all, infamous to its victims..... the move called.....

"(Axis) FAME AND FURY X!!!!! OFF THE LADDER!!!"

"(Edwin) Haha!! Erek Taylor used that very same move to win him the title!! I think he's going to use it to retain it as well!!"

"(King) WHAT AN IDIOT!! HE COULD HAVE WON!!!"

It takes minutes to wait for any moment in the ring. All three are knocked out fairly well. The three combatants feel pain everywhere. Stryke with his midsection, Erek Taylor with his head, Ash Ketchum with his testies.... Finally, after 2 minutes pass by, Erek Taylor rolls over on his stomach and uses his hands to push himself up. Slowly, Ash Ketchum begins to rise as well, the two XF9ers locking eyes as they get back up on their feets. Friends turning into foes for this occassion, Ketchum snarls at Taylor, who makes a run for the ladder! Ketchum chases after, leaping into the air and delivering a dropkick that topples the ladder over, making it useless at this moment. Taylor lashes out, delivering a hard chop across Ketchum's chest.

"(Crowds) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!"

Taylor shoves Ketchum to the corner before shooting a kick straight into the chest of Ash Ketchum. The lightning fast kick forces Ketchum to cross his arms over his chest, trying to protect from the damage Taylor is amplifying by the second. Ketchum thinks over his strategy, immediately ducking a kick and lunging forward, tackling the High Flying Prince to the ground! Ketchum tries to mount himself on Taylor's chest but the Champion counters with a monkey flip! Both XF9ers pop back up to their feets, exchanging nervous glances before Ketchum races forward. Taylor leaps into the air, his weight pushing Ketchum down to the ground before his hands find its positions and begins choking and punching the Pokemaster!

"(Axis) Flying Morale!! Ash Ketchum walked right into that one!"

"(King) You mean run. He ran right into that one."

"(Edwin) Or so you think."

Taylor lets go of the hold and shoves Ketchum aside before bringing the toppled ladder back up. The High Flying Prince starts his climb once more but once again, Stryke intercepts the Champion and knocks him down with a spear! Stryke grabs Taylor by the wrist and hurls him to the ropes. Taylor rebounds and immediately leaps into the air, bringing a forearm across Stryke's forehead!! The Diving Adelphia!! Stryke pops back up to his feet, only to get pummeled back with a hard right, courtesy of the High Flying Prince. Taylor delivers another hard right, a third, a fourth, a fifth before squaring up and shooting a kick towards Stryke's face. Instinctively, Stryke catches the kick in the air, spinning under the leg and knocking the Champion to the ground with a Dragon Screw Leg Whip. Taylor begins to rise up to his feet, bringing more than just competition. Stryke realizes that, immediately raking the Champion in the eyes, forcing him to the ropes. Stryke runs in, swinging a high arm over, clotheslining Taylor out of the ring and hopefully, out of the match!

"(Axis) Stryke is taking it to the Champion. If this continues, we may have a new Champion!"

"(King) What do you mean *if*? Stryke is your new Champion, I guarantee it!"

"(Edwin) And if you're wrong?"

"(King) I'm never wrong!"

Stryke slides out of the ring, throwing up the curtains and pulling out the wooden delight we have come to know as tables! Stryke slides the table in before rolling back into the ring himself. The Showstopper begins to gain confidence, setting the table up just as Ketchum rises to his feet.

"(Edwin) SHOWDOWN!!!"

Ketchum moves forward but surprisingly, the two don't attack. The crowds boo in disapproval as Ketchum helps Stryke position the ladders so that they are parallel to each other as well as centered in the right position. Ketchum and Stryke, with this newfound alliance, grabs hold of the table, speaking with each other on the way before raising the table into the air!!

"(Axis) WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING?!!"

"(Edwin) OH ho ho!! You gotta be kidding me!"

"(King) I don't think they're kidding around."

Using the ladders as an aerial ring, Stryke and Ash Ketchum place the table's ends on each of the ladder's peak steps, drawing lots of "OOOH!"s and "Aaaah"s from the crowds. Ketchum looks to Stryke, who looks back at the Pokemaster. The two exchange nervous glances but Ketchum breaks up the silence, shoving Stryke down and making a run for the ladder! Ketchum climbs the steps, an anxious Stryke pursuing on the other ladder. The two quickly climb up to the top, and the truth is soon realized. The table wasn't there to be broken, it was there to be used as an aerial catwalk! Stryke and Ketchum meet at the top, the belts only a mere 3 feet above their heads. Ketchum lunges forward, swinging a hard right that connects on Stryke's chest, knocking Stryke off balance and to the edge of the table!!

"(Axis) Wow, I thought they were going to go as crazy as Erek Taylor!"

"(King) You wish. That's a career ending injury right there!"

"(Edwin) Well, the two are at it again."

"(Axis) And the Champion is rolling back into the ring!"

Erek Taylor rolls back into the ring, amazed at what Stryke and fellow comrade Ash Ketchum have conceived in such a short period of time. Taylor begins to climb the ladder, while Ash and Stryke continue to exchange rights at the top! Karen, once again, slides into the ring and creeps up behind Taylor before swinging a hard right, nailing the Champion in the ribs! Taylor drops back down on the ground, holding his midsection in pain as he glares at the beautiful Karen! Looking around for help, Karen realizes that she made a big mistake, immediately trying to make a run for it! Taylor reaches out just in time and grabs a fistful of hair! Karen's hair! The Champion pulls Karen in and delivers a kick, doubling the beauty over....

"(Axis) Karen with that cheap shot and now she's gonna get it!"

"(King) What a wimp! He has to attack girls!!"

"(Edwin) I think that's just in revenge. Revenge is sweet. Almost as sweet as Karen. Mmmmm.."

Taylor pulls Karen's head in, beginning to wrench her head but stops in midway. Taylor shoves Karen off, scolding at the beauty and threatening her. Karen scurries out of the ring, making sure that the rest of her time getting involved in the match will be at ringside. Taylor begins his climb again, just as Ketchum rakes Stryke in the eye. Ketchum grabs Stryke by the wrist, and with one mighty throw, hurls him to the edge!! Stryke holds on for his dear life, his hand pinched around Ketchum's wrist. The Pokemaster tries shaking the Showstopper off but can't. Taylor reaches the top, his eyes obviously locked on the belt but also on the figures of Ash Ketchum and Stryke.

"(Axis) STRYKE IS ABOUT TO FALL!!"

"(Edwin) And Ketchum is still holding on or Stryke is still holding on."

"(King) Come on Stryke, get yourself back up!"

Ketchum tries tearing his arm away but Stryke refuses to let go. The Showstopper quickly uses Ketchum's arm as a balancer, using it to pull himself back up on the table! Stryke finally lets go of Ketchum's arm, his feet now planted firmly on the table. The two begin to pant, breathing heavily until they finally realize that Erek Taylor is up on the table with them. Stryke looks to the Champion, who responds with a smile. Taylor swiftly moves over and gives a little shove to both Stryke and Ash Ketchum, sending them over the edge!!

CRAAASSSHHHHH!!!!!

Taylor removes the belt from its hook, draping it over his shoulder as "Toxicity" begins to play and the crowds roar with approval!

***Ding ding ding!!!***

"(Funyon) The winner and *STILL* SJL WORLD CHAMPION.....EREK!!! TAAAYLLLOOOORRR!!!!"

Taylor stands atop the table, holding the belt up high for the world to see, the High Flying Prince at his best degree.

"(Axis) Erek Taylor prevails in a blockbuster!!"

"(Edwin) Ahem, you were wrong King."

"(King) I wasn't wrong. Stryke will be Champ, just not today."

"(Edwin) Oh puh-leeze."

The scene fades out with a final look at the battleground, Erek Taylor standing tall while Ash Ketchum and Stryke lay battered at the foot of the ring. A picture perfect scene....

"The End"

Guest crusen86

Summary

SINGLES DEBUT MATCH

Cutthroat vs. Vanguard

WINNER: In a very close one, Vanguard!

SINGLES MATCH

Frost vs. Kojack

WINNER: Frost (Default)

TV TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

Tod deKindes vs. "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson

WINNER: TNT

NO-DQ MATCH

Insane Luchador vs. "Deathwish" Danny Williams

WINNER: Danny Williams

SINGLES MATCH

Poisyn vs. Ced Ordonez

WINNER: Johnny Generic

SUBMISSION MATCH

Z vs. Shawn Brody

WINNER: Z (Default)

EUROPEAN TITLE REMATCH

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher © vs. Mike Van Siclen

WINNER: Tom Flesher (Default)

SINGLES MATCH

Jacob Helmsley vs. Mafia

WINNER: Mafia

LADDER MATCH FOR THE SJL WORLD TITLE

Erek Taylor © vs. Ash Ketchum vs. Stryke

WINNER: By the narrowest of margins, Erek Taylor! (No match from Ash)

Sign in to follow this