TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

Clusterfuckers Word Count Thread!

Yeah, yeah, this usually goes up later, but I figured I'd put it up now. How goes your writing, good 'fuckers and lazy 'fuckers?

As of this moment: 8387, with 4 eliminations. Superstar #8 has just made his entrance.

A whopping 0 words. Hopefully that number will grow substantially.

EDIT: After a day in which i was planning to get a good chunk done, i've finished with 407 words, yay me.

Well, I'm taking my time to carefully sort out a plot that has you on the edge of your seat. So write your 2 day crap fest, Janus, It will make my job much easier. :D

On a side note, Janus, don't it suck having to wait so long into the match before your character comes out?

On a side note, Janus, don't it suck having to wait so long into the match before your character comes out?

Indeed. But at least I come out before -you- do. ;)

I'm staring down the barrel of 1171. I'm halfway through the first segment. I'm going in late to work today due to the weather, so I'm going to try to bang out a little more right now. Yeah, I have a job and I write a column on 411 and I have friends and pussy and magical fizzy lifting drinks to occupy my time, but the Memphis Eel shall be triumphant. Oh yes he will!

Guest Goodear

I've got a big fat nothing. I'll start tonight after hacking out a match plan last night. Go me. And screw Craven, he's getting the same damn entrance he always gets... DAMN IT.

Guest Suicide King

I'm detecting a strong anti-Craven sentiment here. ;)

And I am up to 4324 words.

Guest Goodear

Hey King, how many people actually wrote last time? I remember ... 5 (TNT, Mak, Frost, Craven, Me)? If we could get twice that this time out and it looks like people are on their ways I would explode with moisture.

A big, fat zero. But I actually got sick last night so I have all the time today, meh, I've got shit actually pre-plannd and that's the second time I've ever done that. So yah!

0 words, which is...well...heartening, if you're Muzz. I've been hit by a cold which has pretty much been around since after that Stilts Match. But, it's snowing like a mothafucka over here, which means no school tommorow and plenty of time to write.

I'm hoping to do my intro tonight; I've only thought of one "gotsta have" spot so far, so I'll probably spend tomorrow plotting my match out, and write the bulk of it on Friday and Saturday.

Guest Aecas

Moving VERY slowly at the moment I'll keep at it but unfortunately its not looking too promising right now.

Guest Goodear
Anyone interested, just out of curiosity, to see the notes I wrote up for the CF match I wrote?

Indeed... I am sure my notes pale in the 'Eel Comes in, Everyone gets eliminated' style

I'd like to see them also, GSMS. My notes are, well, bare. Heh I'm flipping coins to see if Eel punches everybody out or HVT just tosses everybody out then finishes what he started.

0 words, which is...well...heartening, if you're Muzz. I've been hit by a cold which has pretty much been around since after that Stilts Match. But, it's snowing like a mothafucka over here, which means no school tommorow and plenty of time to write.

Trust me, I'll be on 0 until at least 2 hours before the deadline.

Guest ToddRoyal

Zip. Been REAL busy with school the last two days. The weekend won't be any easier, with the two most important hockey games of the year to go to up here, plus the local hero Pats in the Superbowl. I'll make a go at it, but with my history of Gimmick match "success" it might be a lost cause anyway.

I just broke 10K ...and I think I'm stopping for the night... either I stop now...or write up to Coy's entrance (another 1200-1500 words).

I have the next two days off too so I'm hoping I can pump out 5K a day and wrap this up on Saturday night. *sighs heavily*

Unfortunately for me CZW Cage of Death 3 and IWA:MS Ted Petty Invitational 2002 arrived in the mail today, now i have 12 hours worth of distraction to prevent me writing.

I'll still win though, i'm not leaving anytime soon.

I'm at 3,997. Slowly but surely, I'm building up. I wish I didn't have this damn movie column to write too. I hate to be going nuts this weekend writing. Although I think having been through this last year has really helped me to know exactly what I need to do this year. And from reading Rando's last post, I know I've got his ass beat. Cryptic, huh?

16,581 words

10 people eliminated

4 people in the ring

Entrant 14 ("Coyote" Coy West) has just entered.

It's madness. MADNESS I tell you! Maaaaaadnnessssssss!!! :wacko:

It took me a good four - five hours of work to get my outline and notes the way I wanted them. Once that was done, I wrote about an hour on Friday, two hours on Saturday, and six (seven maybe) hours on Sunday to get it done. And I am looking for my notes. Hopefully I will turn them up tonight and either scan them or transcribe them tomorrow.

Guest Goodear

3000 in and John Duran just got in the ring. I'm thinking I'm behind a bunch of people, but I have all weekend to do this crap. Having a job sucks.

1050 words done, with the only move done so far in the match being a single forearm. I'm feeling real good about this though, my plan is set and i've got plenty of ideas flowing, though this being my third time writing this match certainly helps, by this point i know what i have to do inside-out, it's just a matter of putting my fingers to the keyboard and focusing on what i'm doing.

When i've got things flowing i can type real quickly too, so my 1K should increase exponentially over the next day or two, provided i can resist the indy wrestling tapes that now sit on my desk.