TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

Clusterfuckers Word Count Thread!

I have no life and I don't sleeep~!

18,708 words

11 eliminations

5 men in the ring

Entrant 16 (Todd Royal) has just made his entrance.

Someone SHOOT ME NOW! I'm CRAAAAAZY~! :ph34r:

Well for those of us with jobs, etc: I'm just now getting Dace in the ring at about 5k, but thats due mostly to all the lengthy beginning.

Janus, let me know your word count when you get to Johnny, I want to see how much you have to write before the Barracuda eliminates Janus.

I guess i'm the anti-Janus, only 2239 words done with Manson just reaching the ring. I'm aiming to get through to Duran's entrance tonight, which should put me in good position for two days of solid writing.

A mere 2992 words, and i'm quickly realising my match is going nowhere unless i manage to type my fingers to the bone. Perhaps that whole "quitting if i don't win" thing wasn't the smartest move i've made, but my word count is a palindrome, and in the end that's all that matters. If i ever finish this thing, i'll make sure my final word count is a palindrome as well.

Guest Evolution

8806, and Jake is about to make his entrance. Things are looking good for a late Saturday-early Sunday finish, and the match itself is looking good too. (Y)

Well i'd say i'm pretty much fucked, unless i can find a way to freeze time i seriously doubt i'll be able to finish this. The only way i'll manage it is to cut down on what i want to do and half-ass parts, and if i do that then i simply won't win. And the stuff i have done was looking so good too...

Guest Evolution

13,028, and Coy West is about to make his entrance. I've got something special planned for his entrance. I'll give him some generic banjo music. ;)

In an un-related topic, Grappler is 8-3 since returning.

That's fucking insane.

Guest Evolution

18,314 and 13 eliminations, Johnny Dangerous' entrance is imminent.

This is looking pretty good so far, but I need to get some sleep so I can get some ideas.

Okay. It should come as no surprise.

I'm the first to officially drop out, as far as I know. I was gonna do it earlier today, but after reconsidering, I tried to keep writing. Unfortunately I never made it far past what I had. And with sleep coming on soon, it's now occured to me how much more I would need to do on Sunday. Apologies, etc etc.

I'm in the same boat as Manson, i'm done. Not just with this match, but after quitting 4 or 5 times in the past i think i'm finished for good. I had literally nothing to keep me from writing for this, yet i still could barely get even a quarter done. If i can only manage to quarter-ass things when i have tons of time, i seriously doubt i'll be motivated enough to write anything when i actually am busy.

*puts a gun at Stryke's head and pulls the trigger*

9,932 and Stryke just entered. I wanted to get up to Thugg tonight, but I feel beat. I feel confident that I can finish tomorrow in good time and still most of what I want to do. I sense mine won't come out as long as everyone elses, but I spin that into my tight booking and compact writing which will devastate you all. I'm not going to kill myself to finish, but I think I can get something done and in.

Yeah. I wasn't even gonna write at first. Then when I made the decision to go ahead, it didn't start clicking until it was too late. But there's always next year.

And Stryke, if you truly are gone forever, that sucks. Although what we planned on when I was Mafia was hindered and never developed into anything, you quite possibly were my favorite tag partner and associate.

Hey, I'm actually writing. Words are appearing on the screen.

And I echo Manson's sentiments, it's sad to see you go, Stryke.

Guest Suicide King

Well, if you gotta wash out, the Fuck is a good place to do it.

That said I am up to 14,388 words.