TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

Clusterfuckers Word Count Thread!

*beg

King, you know, this is REALLY a lot to write. I don't think anyone except Grand Slam who probably works on Monday would mind pushing all this back until Monday night with a short word limit Strom for what... thursday?

No, this isn't so people can just be lazy, but incase there is someone else like me... College all week and works 6 days a week, 53 hours a week it would really be helpful. I only get to spend about 2 hours a day this week on this match, and it usualy takes me this long to bang out a 6k one.

That said, Im sure you will say no, so I will head to the kitchen and grab another cup of Coffee. This is going to be one looooooooong night, followed by a very sleepy day at work tomorrow evening.

Thanks? :D

*/end beg

Guest Suicide King

Johnny, maybe I am taking this personally, but I can't recall a recent decision of mine that you have not bitched and moaned about. I am not here to make you happy. I am here to try to make as many people happy as possible and to make sure that this fed continues as a body. And that almost always means someone is going to be unhappy, which gets really fucking cumbersome if somebody tries to crotch me everytime something doesn't go his way.

Let me paint you a picture. If I don't extend, you will be unhappy. If I do, I will have people pissing and moaning about a late show, and possibly a late card afterwards. People will then bitch about not having enough time to write their next show. Maybe, in my stressed out state, I will schedule someone I shouldn't have or not schedule someone I should have. They then jump on me. Perhaps someone will claim that I arbitrarily selected the Clusterfuck order instead of doing it randomly as i have the past two years. Perhaps I am abusing my power, to insure that people who come in late and thus spend less time writing their own character, so that they are more certain to lose. Maybe these people crawl out of the woodwork. Maybe I have WFers mugging JLers in unasked for promos, and moody promo posters going off on people, and maybe people start to overact in response and thus further setting my pubes on fire. Maybe, just maybe, just once one of you could not think about himself only and think about the fed, because I am having a damned hard time believing that you are requesting an extension, which are only supposed to be given out in emergencies or with actual excuses other than "it's too hard," because you care about the fed or in fact anything other than your own damned self. You want to win. I got that. I at least in theory have 19 other guys who want to as well, and I have to try and make everybody happy, and frankly, the juggling is making me cranky.

Rant mode off.

Edited by Suicide King

Guest Suicide King

Christ I am grumpy tonight. Everyone please keep that in mind before approaching me today as I have about 6 hours of match marking to look forward to tonight if last year was any indication.

Guest Suicide King

It's all good. Johnny and I have chatted, and we're good, and I have had my cookie.

Guest Suicide King

In that case, I am stoned.

Right up til then. Fuck everything, it's all a bunch of fucking fucks. If y'all want a damned show up tonight, or extensions, or whatever, fuck it. Everyone gets whatever they want to make them happy, so that they will leave me alone.

Edited by Suicide King

Chill down, don't be getting angry with each other. Keep that shit away from the federation, we're all here to have fun, remember? Settle, this is PPV day.

Guest Suicide King

Alright. Muzz and I are cool now. Everything is good. PLEASE, no one say anything even vaguely controversial to me until Clusterfuck is over unless it is an emergency, as I am clearly insane right now.

Edited by Suicide King

Hrmm...

A hair over 3100 words, and the bell just rung; I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing...

The good news is that intros are always the hardest thing for me to write and, since I pretty much know what I want to do with my match, it should be all downhill from here, provided I can stay awake...

Fortunately, I picked up a case of 'Dew and a of box No-Doz...

In that case, I am stoned.

Right up til then. Fuck everything, it's all a bunch of fucking fucks. If y'all want a damned show up tonight, or extensions, or whatever, fuck it. Everyone gets whatever they want to make them happy, so that they will leave me alone.

I GET MY PONY?!

::skips around the room singing the "My Little Pony" theme::

Just ask WC, that is A LOT for me. I am done and with no sleep I am off to work. Im sure I missed someone's elimination or something as I was dozing off trying to cap off the middle of the second half.

2 and a half hours left before I call it a night (I think the flu germs are regrouping...those bastards) and I'm on 6,730 words.

It's looking a decent match, but whever it'll be long enough in the end is doubtful.

ICK FUCK NUTSACK SON OF A BITCH...

my computer decided that I didn't need that big of a document on it, so magically my Clusterfuck was reduced down to a measley 1,028 words... so FUCK ME I HAVE A FUCK LOAD OF WRITING TO DO. :angry: :angry: :angry:

..!..!!!!

...and King... I salute you for keeping your sanity this long.