TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

Clusterfuckers Word Count Thread!

I'm bowing out. I've been staring at empty screen since before 1 p.m. I just have no desire to finish this and as I think about it, that's probably a good thing. If I finish it and lose, then I'll feel like shit and it all for nothing. If I win, I'll have to come back full time until storylines play out, as I told King I would, and that's at least another month. So that's another month of forcing myself to write matches and promos and do other stuff that I simply don't have the time and desire to do. I work full time, I have my column on 411 (which took most of yesterday for me to write), I usually wind up going out a few nights a week, my sister is having a second baby tomorrow and it looks like I'll have my first two weekends in March booked. The reason I left the last time was because of time constraints and that it just wasn't fun for me anymore. I thought writing the CF like this with the Eel in it would be fun for me and it has been until last night. Now I've got the deadline looming and no desire to finish and I feel like shit and I say to myself, "self, you don't have to feel like this you know." And I don't.

Tomorrow when the losing match thread goes up, I'll post what I did so people can see that I did write. I'm a little under 10,000 now with Stryke coming in. And if I ever, ever, ever say something about coming back, even if it's a one shot, point me to this post and remind me not to do it.

10:45 pm, Hawaiian Standard Time, 31 Jan: 0 words.

1:25 pm, Hawaiian Standard Time (aka now), Feb 1: 11333 words.

15 hours and 3000 mg of caffeine later...

.... AAAAAND I'M SPENT!

My brain doesn't work anymore, and I'm all jittery; I'm too tired to think, and I'm too wired to sleep.

Somebody help me...

:: weeps ::

And there is a good chunk in WC's match where it appears he copied "DADDY WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SAUSAGE" several times.

10,165 and in just at the buzzer.

Judging by WC's wordcount and his standard quality even if he's hepped up on goofballs, we're going to give King another migraine.

I can hope, anyway.

Yeah, right. I'm one of the few people here who do better with shorter matches; the longer the word limit is, the worse I get, as evidenced by my 1-3 record on PPV in the matches that I actually wrote in competition with other people. In fact, my only legit PPV win was that 8-man tag at A2A.

Yeah, I wrote 11K, but I can practically guarantee you that at least half of that is Grade-A hot gäbbage.

As a matter of fact, let me break down my PPV history for you, so that you can see just how bad I suck:

==================

1. SJL Malice in Wonderland: vs. Ejiro Fasaki, SJL Heavyweight Championship

Match result: win

Writing result: co-write

2. SWF Clusterfuck '03: Clusterfuck match

Match result: loss

Writing result: no-show

3. SWF From the Fire '03: vs. Jamie Drazon, Cage Match

Writing result: loss

4. SWF Battleground '03: w/Johnny Dangerous vs. Justice and Rule vs. Déjà Vu, SWF Tag Team Championship, TLC match

Match result: draw

5. SWF 13th Hour '03: vs. Danny Williams, SWF Intercontinental-Television Championship

6. SWF Ground Zero '03: vs. Ejiro Fasaki, SWF United States Championship, Cage Match

Writing result: no-show, with pre-arranged agreement to job for storyline purposes

7. SWF Genesis IV: vs. Johnny Dangerous, SWF Hardcore Gamers Championship

Writing result: co-write

8. SWF Ashes 2 Ashes '03: w/ Johnny Dangerous, Tom Flesher & The Boston Strangler vs. Michael Craven, Erek Taylor, Ejiro Fasaki and William Hearford

Writing result: win

9. SWF The Fight Before Christmas '03: vs. Michael Craven vs. Crow vs. Xstasy vs. Linchpin, Away In A Manger Match

Writing result: no-show

============

Final PPV statistics to date:

Match record: 4-4-1

Writing record: 1-6 (no-shows counted as losses, co-writes not counted)

Who sucks more than me? Nobody, I'll bet...

No-showing. Hey, I reached 7k and it was pretty damn good since I'm a social slut with a nasty cold (I am no TNT afterall). Meh.

Looks like the 8-14 group is the one with the least competition. Myself, Frost and IL no-show, i really doubt Xero wrote, which just leaves HVT, Ejiro and Jake, and apparently most of Jake's match was wiped out so who knows how much he'll get done.

sorry, Supes... i didn't go back to see who was writing and who wasn't... I thought Duran had mentioned something about not showing/writing or whatever... sorry.

1-7: Craven, MVS, No No Notrious John Duran

Note: that means there were 12 no-shows ...my prediction of FIVE was quite the optimistic one.

That's the thing about the C'Fuck; it's a wonderful match, in theory... until you actually have to sit down and try to write it.

Hey, it was FUN to write. :wub:

That's the thing about the C'Fuck; it's a wonderful match, in theory... until you actually have to sit down and try to write it.

Hey, it was FUN to write. :wub:

Well, you're just psychopathic, Janus.

...Though I liked writing it too, so hey.

Wow...9,595 words. My longest and best match ever, or at least it seemed it when I sent it in. Considering I've had flu all week and only started the in ring action Sunday morning (GMT), I'm pretty fuckin' impressed with myself.

Plus, the number looks so cool.

Possibly, Rando?

Did you miss this:

Just ask WC, that is A LOT for me. I am done and with no sleep I am off to work. Im sure I missed someone's elimination or something as I was dozing off trying to cap off the middle of the second half.

So it was 4 out of our group?