TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

Chave's Heel Turn

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
My heel turn was funnier.

NM, your thread was an attempt to bring the funny, that was saved by others with a better sense of humor. This is an attempt to ressurest this folder and get shits like you to bring something to the table.

Then again, you think metal is good, so I shouldn't really expect you to have taste. Or brains.

Please tell me you are a posting identity of Johnsons...please. Thats the only way this complete 180 would make sense. You're starting to act JUST like him...and I don't know why. Maybe you should have consulted with me first before trying to rip off my act. I could have fine tuned it for you so you wouldn't make such a gigantic ass out of yourself.

Why is chave trying to be like me?

Remember when everyone was considering him the holy messiah of this folder?

Bah.

He's a flash in the pan who has quickly run out of ideas.  Man, I have turned heel like seven times in a threads not unlike this one.  You're boring, chave.  You make people appreciate me...and that shouldn't ever ever happen.

As for your question, who gives a rip? No one liked them, so they're gone.  Oh no, there's double standards....well I hate to break it to ya champ, but life is full of double standards.  If you're gonna "turn heel" on an internet message board over double standards than I'd hate to see how you deal with them in real life.  So grab yourself a fucking tissue and end this abortion of a thread before you make an even bigger jackass of yourself.

I wish Jesus (Dames) would just wash out this folder in a mass flood and make me Noah.  I'd save only the posters who make this place worth a damn.  Unfortunately, chave would be the first of many sinners who wouldn't even make the first cut.

Just go away...far away.

I am the fucking messiah. Look around. This is the only thread in the folder that's made people give enough of a fuck to post. Hell, you were here for a good few minutes, furiously typing out a witty and cutting post to put me down, you sly dog you.

Now, you see the difference is that heel turns like this is what made this folder great. When you did it, it was cool, it made people take notice. Now, however, you're too busy having lovers tiffs with CWM to bring the content, so I'm stepping up.

You see, this thread isn't based on people getting on with each other. It's based on conflict. Sure, if we get on together, we can have fun. But if I call you a self-absorbed cunt who believes his own hype and thinks that popularity on the internet = popularity in the real world, well then we can really have fun. Now, I'm not looking for a flame war, but I'm not gonna shy away for calling a spade a spade.

And you and CWM tried to play Noah and build an ark with UGS. It failed. Hell the only person to make that place aven half the "success" it was was me. I brought the skull and crossbones into everybodies avatar. I pimped the hel out of the board at a time when I was the best poster in this folder. I even came up with the idea for the New Me/Banky work, which you too fucked up without my supervision. Then I go away for a month, and the board goes form hip hangout to a ghost town. You could learn a lot from me, Banky.

*yawn*

Oh c'mon, now you're playing defensively. A true "heel" would stay on the offense. You're feeling the heat of everyone's criticism so now you are making irrational comments. You should keep truckin' on with this "heel turn" instead of diverting your attention to this insignificant, pathetic, and failure of a poster. If I am as bad as you think I am, why reduce yourself to sabotage a potentially great "heel turn" to rip on me...one who you think is a complete tool?

Its even funnier that you are trying to get a reaction out of me by trying to say you originally thought of everything I did in the past.

*yawn*

You and CWM suffer from the same affliction of thinking I ever gave a damn about you two. Whats next?

A thread that says "I thought we were friends, I'm so disallusioned."

Hey, you made a post to try and cut me down at the knees, I responded with one saying you aint worth shit. And now I'm on the defensive? Please.

This isn't a heel turn in the wrestling sense. I know people like you find it hard to seperate this shit from real life, but please, hear me out. I'm bores of all the pussy footing about in this folder. It was built on conflict, and now anybody with a different point of view has been banned or become a pussy. Or in your case both. So, if I think FrigidSoul is a horrible poster who has never posted anything worth shit, I'll say it. Not like you and CWM, with you're stupid "I hate you" "I hate you too" "I can't believe you said you hate me, I hate you even more" bullshit.

You know as well as I do that you can only play with the cards you're dealt. You're the only person who seems to be affected enough by this thread to reply, therefore you're the only person I'm dealing with seriously.

So, what now? Annother post saying "oh, I've done this before, boring" or are you gonna step up to the plate and actually deliver the goods?

Guest FrigidSoul

I could be easily very mean and cruel but I just don't feel threatened by any of you. It would be like walking over to a group of kids with down-syndrome and then kicking them in their oversized heads...sure its funny, but its not a challenge because they really can't do anything back.

...gotta admit I was expecting more from ya Chave especially if ya were a true heel. True heels rip into everybody as nastily as possible, that's what makes them heels

No, see you're confusing the real world with the fantasy world. You see, the real world is full of people who act differently, and have different personalities, and someone can be a heel in the real world without being over the top.

The fantasy world, on the other hand, id full of real cartoonish heels, Batman and your friends.

I could be easily very mean and cruel but I just don't feel threatened by any of you. It would be like walking over to a group of kids with down-syndrome and then kicking them in their oversized heads...sure its funny, but its not a challenge because they really can't do anything back.

Good to see you bringing the content again.

Well in the real world heels to me are prickish assholes who make me want to stab them through their eyes with forks for being assholes. You just make me feel indifferent :huh:

Then maybe THIS ISN'T THE REAL WORLD!

Why don't you leave the keyboard and go for a little walk. You'd be amazed how beautiful the world is.

Also, "prickish assholes who make me want to stab them through their eyes with forks for being assholes"? Could you be any more goth?

Well in the real world heels to me are prickish assholes who make me want to stab them through their eyes with forks for being assholes. You just make me feel indifferent :huh:

Why don't you leave the keyboard and go for a little walk. You'd be amazed how beautiful the world is.

And here you are turning heel on an internet message board. Oh, how our most beloved heroes let us down.

Shouldn't you be getting laid or something? Really. Go get some ass. Give your mother a hallmark card. Watch the History Channel. Play badminton. Please put all that creative wit to use - the world is begging you.

But please stop wasting bandwidth by putting yourself over as the best poster in Hardcore Discussion (as if that is actually something to aspire to). Don't you have better things to do?

Hah, far from goth. More like easily annoyed though but hey, I'm not the guy trying to revitalize a forum that has a life span of roughly 1 month of greatness and even then it'll only be because of 1 or 2 topics. Face it, no matter how hard you try this forum isn't going to change just because you try to rile everybody up and make yourself inferior in the process. This forum is only good for the occasional topic that spans 15 pages of in jokes and bitching and that's it really. You want to spend your time being a 'heel' and trying to bring whatever past glory this forum had back? Be my guest because I'm not standing in your way.

And here you are turning heel on an internet message board. Oh, how our most beloved heroes let us down.

Shouldn't you be getting laid or something? Really. Go get some ass. Give your mother a hallmark card. Watch the History Channel. Play badminton. Please put all that creative wit to use - the world is begging you.

But please stop wasting bandwidth by putting yourself over as the best poster in Hardcore Discussion (as if that is actually something to aspire to). Don't you have better things to do?

Not really, no. It's 2:18 AM, and there's nothing on TV. I've gotta do something for entertainment.

Hah, far from goth. More like easily annoyed though but hey, I'm not the guy trying to revitalize a forum that has a life span of roughly 1 month of greatness and even then it'll only be because of 1 or 2 topics. Face it, no matter how hard you try this forum isn't going to change just because you try to rile everybody up and make yourself inferior in the process. This forum is only good for the occasional topic that spans 15 pages of in jokes and bitching and that's it really. You want to spend your time being a 'heel' and trying to bring whatever past glory this forum had back? Be my guest because I'm not standing in your way.

Okay then, fuck off out of the thread. It'll be better for it.

I give this heel turn *1/2

Attempting to argue us to death? Just like a Brit

Attempting humor and failing? Just like a dumb cunt.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
[but please stop wasting bandwidth by putting yourself over as the best poster in Hardcore Discussion (as if that is actually something to aspire to).

I am the greatest poster in this folder, and yes, it is somethign I aspired to do.

Carry on.

Not really, no. It's 2:18 AM, and there's nothing on TV. I've gotta do something for entertainment.

There's always masturbation. That way, at least you'd get something accomplished.

Plus, it's extra practice up for THE BIG MOMENT! Soon, yes, very soon, they'll be no more apple pies for Chave!

I should shouldn't I? Because obviously it seems that you're making this folder classic again through your tired comebacks. You're a 2 bit act thinking you're A list material. Come back when you have the balls to actually put forth some real insults and some actual content that sounds like it came from at least 1/2 a brain.

Wait, are you taking exceptence to the fact that I'm actually opposing you? No offense but look at everybody else here. At least I'm trying to start something while they just snivel and put forth petty comments. Come on and be a man Chave, do something. Make this folder respectable again! What's that? All you can do is come up with piss poor insults that a 2nd grader could come up with? Then I wouldn't be the one calling myself the messiah of this folder.

There's always masturbation. That way, at least you'd get something accomplished.

Plus, it's extra practice up for THE BIG MOMENT! Soon, yes, very soon, they'll be no more apple pies for Chave!

Aint nowt wrong with apple pies.

Guest FrigidSoul

Retards are funny. Sometimes I just want to point and laugh at them and tell them god hates them, that's why he made their face look like shit and caused them to forever drool on themselves.

People with down syndrom = funny

People stuck in wheel chairs all day with drool running down their face and boney arms contorted in different directions while shitting their pants = FUNNY

The funniest retards on earth though are the ones who want to make themselves look all big and mighty on a message board.

"I'm going to be mean to you from miles and miles away, I'm such a fucking bad ass"

Give me a break, if you want some confrontation go outside and call a group of 6ft tall + black people a bunch of dirty niggers...they'll be more than happy to give you a moment of their time. Call some Vietnam vets at your local bar Baby Killers, you'll have even more fun.

Stop wasting Dames' bandwidth by pushing your glasses up so they stop sliding off the bridge of your noses and then typing up some shit to make ya look like big men.

At the same time, I see chave posting in other threads as a normal poster

If you're gonna go, go all the way. None of this Bret Hart-type "heel in Hardcore, face everywhere else on the board" type shit

Guest FrigidSoul

I see Banky is back in this thread, I bet he's writing up his usual "Why you all gotta be like me" response, because god knows he was the first person to ever insult another person on a message board.

In case you haven't figured it out that's your cue to stop spewing out the response in every thread.