TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

Chave's Heel Turn

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I still don't see what the problem is concerning punching people in the face who deserve a good punch to the face. Its short and very simple.

Like your dick and your brain.

See? Game Over.

Guest FrigidSoul
I still don't see what the problem is concerning punching people in the face who deserve a good punch to the face. Its short and very simple.

My penis is larger and more established than you. My brain needs tinkering but that's more medical than just not being academically smart.

My penis is larger and more established than you.

Your dick is Zack Malibu?

I've gotta say, I suspected as much.

Guest FrigidSoul

Being insulted due to being friends with Malibu, I'm crushed...really. Woe is me, I have been insulted on the big glowing screen that shows words *frown*

My penis is larger and more established than you.

Your dick is Zack Malibu?

I've gotta say, I suspected as much.

So over the course of the last month or two, we have learned that sooner or later, everything comes back to Zack's schlong and that the "member" in question, is actually everybodies true form.

Being insulted due to being friends with Malibu, I'm crushed...really. Woe is me, I have been insulted on the big glowing screen that shows words *frown*

I don't think you got the joke there, bub. If anything, I was saying that Zack Malibu is a dick.

And you're friends with Zack? I'm not sure he'd want you to sprad that around. He's got a reputation after all.

BTW, I'm a face again now.

coulda fooled me.

Malibu is still a dick though...

I'm a heel now. Allegedly.

And it's no wonder that Malibu's a dick, I mean, you are what you eat.

coulda fooled me.

Don't make me turn heel on you Jugs...

Looking back, it appears I did most of this between 1 and 4 AM on a Thursday in January. I was unemployed and bored, I apologise.

It's a lovely time capsule of a forgotton era.

Guest Princess Leena
I'm a heel now. Allegedly.

You've always been. Good poster. Doesn't mindlessly agree with everyone. Employed.

You're a big time heel.

God damn, Chave, we would hate to tear you away from filling out MySpace surveys so that you could be a heel in your thread, some 9 days later.

I was away.

As you may have known if you'd read my surveys...

Boring...

This is meant to be a legitimate question, and not a flame or a troll, but ... Whatever happened to your retirement from this folder?

And, Chave, never go away again. You're too important to the well-being of TSM to leave us.

God damn, Chave, we would hate to tear you away from filling out MySpace surveys so that you could be a heel in your thread, some 9 days later.

I was away.

I didn't say I read them. And man... If not even that display can bring out your heel side, I'm not going to waste energy pretending to not like you. I miss people being smek'd.

I was away.

I didn't say I read them. And man... If not even that display can bring out your heel side, I'm not going to waste energy pretending to not like you. I miss people being smek'd.

Just follow Mole around. It happens on a regular basis.