TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JustJoe2k5

Super X-Cup Rematch Signed

Burning Crush 2/13

-Steve Corino© vs. Shane Douglas (World title)

-Extreme Horsemen© vs. Stampede Bulldogs (Global Tag Crown)

-Dark Fuego, M-Dogg 20, and Sonjay Dutt vs. Hart Foundation 2.0 (Apocalypse, Jack Evans, and Teddy Hart) vs. Juventud Guerrera and Los Maximos (Dragon's Gate match)

Burning Crush 2/14

-Sonjay Dutt© vs. Chad Collyer (Jr. Heavyweight title)

-Juventud Guerrera vs. Teddy Hart

-Extreme Horsemen (C.W. Anderson, Justin Credible, and Steve Corino) vs. Samoan Island Tribe (MANA, Samu, and ???) (Hardcore match)

Chris Hero will return as a MLW regular in April.

Backseat Boyz will debut on MLW's April tour.

Credit goes to MLW's Locker Room Scoops.

If the match is anything like their TNA match it should be great, but if they are able to build on to their TNA match it could be spectacular. I'm interested to see how well the six-sided ring match goes with the talent involved.

I will be going down from St. Pete to Lauderdale in what is turning out to be a whirlwind weekend for me wrestling-wise to see what looks to be a relatively good show.

Uh, no, they have a huge ensemble of talent they just haven't put in matches yet.

I don't like Court Bauer and I think he's an idiot, but 2/13 looks mighty good and I definately will be there.

Guest Corino 1000

Burning Crush tour looks alright especially the one Im going to 2/13. Man I don't know about anybody else but I like the main event Douglas vs Corino. Its a good main event angle wise. The match my not be 5 stars but we still have the 6 sided ring. :)

Guest Deviant

The only match I'd really be interested to see is Collyer/Dutt, but that would have to be booked well to make it all that it can be, and I doubt MLW's ability to do that.

I would also like to second the notion raised by HSJ in the second post of this thread. Make that their official motto.

Guest Corino 1000
any clue on who Dark Fuego is?

He was played by Jack Evans on 1/9 and 1/10.

Guest The Last Free Voice

Yea, I saw that on Underground last night, but he's in the match already....

Guest Markingout

It will be played by different crusierweights until Fuego Guerrero comes back, then Dark Fuego will be unmasked,and MLW will say it was that crusier the whole time.

I think we should replace "MLW" with "Court Bauer" in that saying.

Fuego's mask got ripped off on the show last night and Corino screamed "IT'S JACK EVANS"....way to go Steve.

Steve is awesome on commentary. Him and Erik, (Don't know the spelling for sure) have great chemistry. And was anyone else a little freaked out by Teddy's promo last night?

I liked how Teddy Hart was trying to put himself over as big time and a huge force to be reckoned with by doing a promo in a bathroom.

That's what he was trying to do? I didn't get anything but a sense of this guy is no Hart from the promo. Ripping Bret's lines is just not cool, with or without permission.

I don't really remember it that well. Wasn't that great. Sounded like a cross between Bret and Shawn Stasiak.

Guest RickyB
I think we should replace "MLW" with "Court Bauer" in that saying.

Fuego's mask got ripped off on the show last night and Corino screamed "IT'S JACK EVANS"....way to go Steve.

I think that was the point... so that wen the match happens on the next show he can be proved wrong.

Guest Corino 1000

WTF is going in Court Bauers mind??? Jack Evans is in the six sided ring along with Dark Fuego. I have no clue whats gonna happen. Stupid ass booking.....

well, no one ever said Court was a good, or original for that matter, booker. But who knows. Maybe they're waiting for Red to get healthy.

Guest Corino 1000
well, no one ever said Court was a good, or original for that matter, booker. But who knows. Maybe they're waiting for Red to get healthy.

Whens red scheduled to be back?

Add the following matches to Feb. 13.

-Low Ki vs. Jerry Lynn (rumored)

-P.J. Friedman vs. Norman Smiley

-Justin Credible vs. Raven in a Hardcore match

-Bobby Quance, Chad Collyer, Chad Hart, Chasyn Rance, Havana Pitbulls, Mike Modest, Ray Gordy, Richard J. Criado, Rod Rage, Sabu, and the Samoan Island Tribe will also be in action on Feb. 13

-Amazing Red will be returning to Major League Wrestling as Fuego Guerrero at the March 12 show.

-Ekmo and Taiyo Kea will also be returning for the March tour.

-Shane Twins are also expected back in MLW sometime soon.

-The winner of the Battle Riot on April 10 will recieve their World title shot the very same night. There will be at least one mystery entrant and one legend entrant.

-Steve Corino© vs. Shane Douglas (World title)

-Hart Foundation 2.0 (Apocalypse, Jack Evans, and Teddy Hart) vs. Kamikaze Playas (Dark Fuego, M-Dogg 20, and Sonjay Dutt) vs. La Raza (Juventud Guerrera and Los Maximos) (Dragon's Gate Elimination match)

-Justin Credible vs. Raven (Hardcore match)

-Extreme Horsemen© vs. Stampede Bulldogs (Global Tag Crown title)

-Norman Smiley vs. P.J. Friedman

-Bobby Quance and Pinoy Boy vs. Havana Pitbulls

Credit Locker Room Report.

as of last friday's underground Dark Fuego was Brain XL. with Pipers catchphrase....

Yeah, my first thought was that it was totally Brian XL too. Hopefully he doesn't drag down a potentially awesome match.

I won some tickets via Jim Varsallone, can't wait to head down there for this show.