TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

Agnes HAS COME BACK!!!

Thank you for reading! Now some of you may be asking yourselves: Why is Agnes coming back to post again? Well, the answer is simple. It's because I love The SmartMarks, and it hurts me to see it in it's current state.

I think I can fix this board's problems. Now, as one of the board's most popular members, I have decided that I will, one at a time, take each and every one of you and PERSONALLY make you all better posters. During which time, I will ask you to study and analyze my posts so that you can all be as good of posters as I am (I know this is a lot to ask).

Now, the first lucky poster that I have personally chosen to be my lackey is none other than: CWM! That's right! CWM! Now I do realize that by attaching myself to CWM, my popularity on this board may be dragged down a bit, but I'm willing to sacrafice that for the good of the board. And CWM, not to worry. I know that in time, if you study my posts and do everything I ask of you, you will make a fine apprentice.

You're welcome!

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Remember when I owned Agnes when he was trying to make fun of CWM? That was fun.

Remember when I owned Agnes when he was trying to make fun of CWM? That was fun.

Jealous?

I'd love to be my own bitch, so kinda.

Jealous?

I was never your "Bitch" Banky. I totally "owned" you.

Jealous?

Man, you were getting an air-tight from everyone in that disgrace of a thread towards CWM.

Jealous?

Man, you were getting an air-tight from everyone in that disgrace of a thread towards CWM.

They were all just jealous of my superior internet wrestling message board posting skills.

Funny how the majority of the topics in this folder are about how awful this board is or how insert-poster-here is going to save the board. Boring.

But this topic combined both of those ideas. Therefore, it is good.

Funny how the majority of the topics in this folder are about how awful this board is or how insert-poster-here is going to save the board. Boring.

Coming from a 16 year old Edge fan, I hardly take your words as an insult. Go read your teenie-bopper magazines, child.

Jesus, this is the third time Agnes has "come back" in the last month.

Don't make me come back again to start flaming your ass all OVER the hardcore discussion folder.

Jesus, this is the third time Agnes has "come back" in the last month.

Don't make me come back again to start flaming your ass all OVER the hardcore discussion folder.

Please.

Coming from a 16 year old Edge fan, I hardly take your words as an insult. Go read your teenie-bopper magazines, child.

Oh, I've been TOLD~!

Please, if the best you can come up with is just a stereotype for a teen girl, it's time to stop.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Oh, I've been TOLD~!

Please, if the best you can come up with is just a stereotype for a teen girl, it's time to stop.

I remember when that was my gimmick. Kotz got it twice, as did Jubuki, and pinjockey.

Good times.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Man, I remember when I got double-TOLD~ and couldn't walk for a week.

Remember that time you were accused of date rape?