TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Tom

A New Era Begins

This folder takes a lot of abuse, both on this board and others. We've gotten tired of that. We think we have a good website, and we want to make the forums as good for you the user community as we can. In order to do that, we're going to make some changes to this folder.

First, we've appointed three forum moderators: Loss4Words, Goodear, and Canadian Chick. They have full power over all threads and posts in this folder, and are free to edit, pin, close, and delete at their discretion. They're also going to be issuing warnings for bad behavior, and those warnings will be investigated by global mods and admins. Listen to them as would any other staff member, because that rule applies to them, too.

Second, we're going to post a set of rules specific to this folder. Everyone who posts in this folder will be responsible for reading them and adhering to them; ignorance will not be an excuse. The forum mods will be enforcing them, and they have the full support of the global mods and admins. Play nice, cooperate with them, and everybody wins. We're trying to drag this folder up by its bootstraps and make it respectable and content-rich. We don't want it to be a joke anymore; you deserve better than that.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Is there a way where we could we put this thread up as an "IMPORTANT" thread to see, before entering the forums? (sort of like how we have that thread about ID changes at the top of the page)

Maybe it doesn't hold the same bearing and importance as the other thread does, but new TSM'ers usually start off in the WWE folder and branch out from there.

You should do this in most every folder, as a lot of threads go by with only about 5 responses.

Huh? Most of the other folders have few posts in them, so the posts that are there are mainly relevant or at least not filled with so much post whoring that it's a problem. No need, IMO.

Uh-Oh. No more arguing with Goodear.

I don't think so. :P

You should do this in most every folder, as a lot of threads go by with only about 5 responses.

Huh? Most of the other folders have few posts in them, so the posts that are there are mainly relevant or at least not filled with so much post whoring that it's a problem. No need, IMO.

How about in the Current Events folder or the General Chat folder?

How about in the Current Events folder or the General Chat folder?

Never been to G.C., but they were already cracking down in C.E. recently to cut down on the fluff.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I dig the new rules! Should make this folder cool, like me!

I thought The Fonz died a few months ago...or am I remembering wishing the guy who posts in french would be banned....

This folder takes a lot of abuse, both on this board and others.

We're a regular Anna Mae of the internet. :rolleyes: . I wouldn't mind a lil expansion on this seeing as you, Dr. Tom, rarely ever post here. Not that I disagree with the rules made, I just find what prompted it kinda funny.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Another rule should be leave anything to do with Puro out of WWE Topics because all it leads to is wuss arguments of "KENTA KOBASHI RULZ!!!111" and "Benoit is greater than all them Japanese dudess~!"

We're a regular Anna Mae of the internet. :rolleyes: . I wouldn't mind a lil expansion on this seeing as you, Dr. Tom, rarely ever post here. Not that I disagree with the rules made, I just find what prompted it kinda funny.

Yeah. No offense to Tom, but this seemed to come out of nowhere. Who decided this exactly? There must have been something specific to trigger it.

I think Rudo, like me, probably feels it would have a lot more effect if Unfuckwithable delivered the message instead.

First, we've appointed three forum moderators: Loss4Words, Goodear, and Canadian Chick. They have full power over all threads and posts in this folder, and are free to edit, pin, close, and delete at their discretion.

Just curious, but how did THEY get chosen?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Loss4Words NEVER posts here? CC, mod of WWE folder? I don't mean to bite from Chris Rock, but thats like having Christopher Reed judge a dance contest.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Loss4Words NEVER posts here? CC, mod of WWE folder? I don't mean to bite from Chris Rock, but thats like having Christopher Reed judge a dance contest.

I think Elaine Benes (Seinfeld characteR) judging a dance contest would be more...oh never mind.

^----Dumbass comment of the day by me.

Guest Krazy Karter

For what?

Although it gets hectic around here, there's still good times had by all.

Similar boards don't get half the traffic we do. We're active baby!

I don't think watering down the formula will change much.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Christopher Reeve could easilly judge a dancing contest..

Now Ray Charles..

Christopher Reeve IN a dancing contest would be a bit odd I believe.

Anyway, back on topic, all of you! (points finger in vengeance)

Yeah, why not have one of the hardcore posting sheep of the WWE folder be a mod, right? Loss is a knowledgable guy and doesn't need to post a lot here to be a credible mod. It's the "more is better" state of mind that has turned the folder into a wasteland.

I find it disheartening that the braintrusts here decide to spring these new rules on us and don't bother to stay around to effectively answer any questions. Especially after the only follow-up comment was "The folder sucking a lot of dick for so long?". I don't think the WWE Folder is the only thing that needs to shape up around here.

It also gets the most criticism, but most from posters that never actually contribute to this folder. I agree with the SD spoilers rule, but this folder is tame compared to the shit that goes down in HD.

I was referring to the people who made the rules and didn't stick around to field questions concerning them. Pretty inconsiderate, if you ask me; especially after, essentially, insulting this folder and those who post in it. But hey, HD and SNKT think we suck, we have to change accordingly.

Guest FrigidSoul

Well I for one am glad that instead of focusing on having fun we are now placing our full attention towards getting other boards approval. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go bleach my hair blonde...thankfully I was born with blue eyes so the contacts aren't needed.