PC

Half-Life 2

Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich

Star Wars: Battlefront

Battlefield: Vietnam

City of Heroes

PS2

Gran Turismo 4

Metroid Zero Mission is out on the net if you want it. 1370 Metroid Zero Mission U (Trashman).zip is what you should look for.

I am waiting for River City Ranson EX.

Guest The Notorious CRD

Fable

Jade Empire

Metal Gear Solid 3

Tales of Symphonia

X-Men Legends

Halo 2

There are probably more, but those are some of the more prominent ones.

Thank God for Proto's refined taste.

Metal Gear Solid 3 is the only game I want this year, I've starting saving for the beast already, even without a release date set in concrete.

I definetely need some more Solid Snake.

...did that sound gay to anyone else?

UYI

For me:

La Pucelle

Tales of Symphonia

FFXII

Phantom Brave

Shadow Hearts 2

Add to that list Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (out in two days, I know that shouldn't count, but dammit, it does for me!).

Mythri should always be included in any RPGers wish list.

None of my friends play games, and Crystal Chronicles is worthless single player.

What is Mythri? Star Ocean 3 should be on any RPGers wish list.

Well, I ain't planning to play Crystal Chronicles by myself. That just ain't no fun.

I thought SO3 was on that list. My bad. That's also another one.

Mythri

First post tells you all you should need to know.

None of my friends play games, and Crystal Chronicles is worthless single player.

What is Mythri? Star Ocean 3 should be on any RPGers wish list.

Well, I ain't planning to play Crystal Chronicles by myself. That just ain't no fun.

I thought SO3 was on that list. My bad. That's also another one.

Mythri

First post tells you all you should need to know.

I'm quoting this and updating it as I want to make sure that those who haven't heard of Mythri get the word out.

Also, I'm actually waiting on Mega Man: Command Mission.

I want to see whether this actually works for Capcom and makes a good RPG, or whether this crashes and burns badly.

I can't really say I'm anticipating MGS3. If this new game is more of the talking-heads bullshit, and jerking us around, then I won't change my opinion.

Give me Metroids, both on the small and big screen, Konami goodness in may shapes and sizes (perhaps some GI Joe characters in that Smash Bros. style game they're working on? Because of the TFs, I figure they got something going on with Hasbro), perhaps a Smackdown or WM game that doesn't suck, a Gamecube Punch-Out! update, and a good, original Capcom fighter and I'll be mighty happy (revive All Stars!).

Oh, back to games that I actually know are coming out and am reasonable sure are good...

River City Ransom Advance

Kingdom Hearts 2/Chain of Memories

The Mega Man collection thingy

The new Gamecube Mario game (platformer, I mean)

FF XI

FF XII

MGS TS

MGS 3

MK Deception

Nina

Megaman Mega Collection

RE Outbreak

RE 4

MK Deception the most, unless Namco like unveils Tekken 5 at E3 or something.

MK Deception the most, unless Namco like unveils Tekken 5 at E3 or something.

I doubt it, since it isn't even out in arcades yet. Or is Namco going to make "direct-to-console" releases now? The arcade market ain't what it used to be these days.

I thought you hated Deadly Alliance? Deception will probably play just like it with a few additions. (The success of DA will have them in the "if it ain't broke" mindset.)

FF XI

FF XII

MGS TS

MGS 3

You WOULD!

Nina

Call me crazy, but while this won't top my list, if Namco can take have a mini-game like Tekken Force, and make a whole game that's in the same style but more ambitious, it could be damn good. Hell, Tekken Force is way better than WMXIX's Revenge mode and better than a lot of standalone games on the market.

Guest Askewniverse

Metal Gear Solid 3

Gran Turismo 4

ESPN NFL Football 2K5

the next Tony Hawk game

the next Grand Theft Auto game

Also, I might pick up an Xbox or a GameCube. I haven't decided which one, but I'm leaning towards the Xbox.

I doubt it, since it isn't even out in arcades yet.  Or is Namco going to make "direct-to-console" releases now?  The arcade market ain't what it used to be these days.

Nobody knows if it's going to be arcade or what, but Tekken 4 debuted at E3 2001 and came out for arcade that same year.

I thought you hated Deadly Alliance? Deception will probably play just like it with a few additions. (The success of DA will have them in the "if it ain't broke" mindset.)

I don't hate DA. I bought every version of it! It's just my least favorite.

BTW, PSM is probably going to have the first info on it in the April issue.

Guest OctoberBlood

PS2

- MVP Baseball 2004

- Kingdom Hearts 2

- Grand Theft Auto SinCity

- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

- Madden NFL 2005

XBOX

- Halo 2

- Ninja Gaiden

- Fable

- Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

- Unreal II: The Awakening

PC

- Out of the Park 6.0

A Good Video Card; once I get one .. these games:

- Battlefield: Vietnam

- Star Wars: Battlefront

I also want to buy a Cube, but not sure If I'll have the money to. I know theres more games aswell, but I just can't think of them.

I only have WWE Smackdown: SYM and HCTP currently on the PS2 because I haven't had any interest in the non-wrestling PS2 games yet, although I'm thinking about buying Metal Gear Solid 3 later this year if it turns out great according to the reviews, doesn't have Raiden, and doesn't have too much talking like I read about Metal Gear Solid 2 having.

I only have WWE Smackdown: SYM and HCTP currently on the PS2 because I haven't had any interest in the non-wrestling PS2 games yet, although I'm thinking about buying Metal Gear Solid 3 later this year if it turns out great according to the reviews, doesn't have Raiden, and doesn't have too much talking like I read about Metal Gear Solid 2 having.

From what I can gather, it may not have Snake in it either.

It's supposedly set in the 1960's, meaning Snake wouldn't even be alive. Therefore the 'Snake' we've seen in the screenshots and videos released by Konami is actually Big Boss, the man Snake is an identical clone of.

You never know with Hideo Kojima though, for all we know we'll end up playing as a wild gorilla in the Amazon jungle.

UYI